It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: It's a joke Marko. :P
MarkoH01: Oh, sorry - I totally misunderstood.
Did you see they too our wish for "Nothing" off the list? Depressing man.
MarkoH01: Oh, sorry - I totally misunderstood.
tinyE: Did you see they too our wish for "Nothing" off the list? Depressing man.
Well, humour is a pretty subjective thing and maybe GOG don't think the wishlist should be something to makes jokes with?
MarkoH01: And even if this SHOULD succeed. What prevents anybody to open up a new account? Just curious.
One would assume GOG would IP ban them... maybe even with a 255.255.255.0 ban... though that's kinda sweeping but what are the chances they can get a new IP from their ISP very easily anyways? So a single IP might be enough to bother them.
They certainly won't do anything that might cost them money to regain access.

Edit: Lots of posts in the couple minutes it took me to reply...
Post edited December 23, 2016 by JunglePredator
MarkoH01: And even if this SHOULD succeed. What prevents anybody to open up a new account? Just curious.
JunglePredator: One would assume GOG would IP ban them... maybe even with a 255.255.255.0 ban... though that's kinda sweeping but what are the chances they can get a new IP from their ISP very easily anyways? So a single IP might be enough to bother them.

Let's theorize a bit more (since TinyE already said that it was just meant as a joke): If GOG should do such a thing they would not even prevent those two people but also family members and such who are using the same PC.
JunglePredator: One would assume GOG would IP ban them... maybe even with a 255.255.255.0 ban... though that's kinda sweeping but what are the chances they can get a new IP from their ISP very easily anyways? So a single IP might be enough to bother them.

MarkoH01: Let's theorize a bit more (since TinyE already said that it was just meant as a joke): If GOG should do such a thing they would not even prevent those two people but also family members and such who are using the same PC.
A consequence of their actions. They should (have) considered what their actions could do to others if repercussions are possible.
Ignorantia juris non excusat.
JunglePredator:
MarkoH01: those two people but also family members and such who are using the same PC.
You really think those two have families? XD

Those guys weren't born, they were brewed in a cauldron. :P
low rated
tinyE: It's a joke Marko. :P
Tauto: Everything is a joke to you isn't it.
He can never be serious.

It's no wonder he spams people with friend requests, no wonder at all.
low rated
Tauto: Oh,he is serious.
Yeah, serious about spamming me with Friend requests.

He just can't take no for an answer.
low rated
I voted. ;) And it's a shame you're getting hit as well. :(
low rated
Lucius_Malfoy: I voted. ;) And it's a shame you're getting hit as well. :(
NOW,you are in the right thread.
low rated
Lucius_Malfoy: I voted. ;) And it's a shame you're getting hit as well. :(
And to think you done it yourself:)
low rated
Lucius_Malfoy: I voted. ;) And it's a shame you're getting hit as well.
Yes, you've been here a whole 6 months and can form a balanced opinion.
Ok everyone, just giving you a warning about trading with a GOG user called TC_13 - DON'T! That is unless he gives you his games first, and they work. I'm now a few games down :-( Oh well, I learned not to trust users who don't post on the trading thread themselves.
low rated
TheNerdyPlane: Ok everyone, just giving you a warning about trading with a GOG user called TC_13 - DON'T! That is unless he gives you his games first, and they work. I'm now a few games down :-( Oh well, I learned not to trust users who don't post on the trading thread themselves.
I learned not to trust users who don't post on the trading thread themselves.
Don't assume all traders in that thread are honest,that would be your second mistake.
TheNerdyPlane: Ok everyone, just giving you a warning about trading with a GOG user called TC_13 - DON'T! That is unless he gives you his games first, and they work. I'm now a few games down :-( Oh well, I learned not to trust users who don't post on the trading thread themselves.
Can you post screen shots of chats/trades?