It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gunsynd: No...it's Winter..
Lol XD
This could just be me being cynical, but it looks a whole lot like our nes400 friend spam-created more alts. Anyone else see something suspicious with pikaboom, ryukenzo, jagoki, segaxt, and cellsuper? All created this month, all entering the same giveaways asking for the same games?

What's that, you say? We have a new wakalo? Alas.
OneFiercePuppy: This could just be me being cynical, but it looks a whole lot like our nes400 friend spam-created more alts. Anyone else see something suspicious with pikaboom, ryukenzo, jagoki, segaxt, and cellsuper? All created this month, all entering the same giveaways asking for the same games?

He has been off and on line all morning. I figured it wouldn't take long before he started making new logins because he obviously hasn't given up yet.
tinyE: He has been off and on line all morning. I figured it wouldn't take long before he started making new logins because he obviously hasn't given up yet.
He still not redeemed the free games that he asked for .
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/give_received_summer_sale_2015_free_game_keys_here/post397
tinyE: He has been off and on line all morning. I figured it wouldn't take long before he started making new logins because he obviously hasn't given up yet.
I'm glad I did my giveaways back when this wasn't a thing. It's downright disheartening not to be able to welcome new members with gifts and a little bit of fun (giveaway contests, etc) because you can't trust to a fair selection :/
low rated
ne_zavarj: He still not redeemed the free games that he asked for .
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/give_received_summer_sale_2015_free_game_keys_here/post397
Because he didn't want them, he just wanted to trade them. XD
Okay I can't prove that so strike it from the record. :P
OneFiercePuppy: This could just be me being cynical, but it looks a whole lot like our nes400 friend spam-created more alts. Anyone else see something suspicious with pikaboom, ryukenzo, jagoki, segaxt, and cellsuper? All created this month, all entering the same giveaways asking for the same games?

What I don't get is why it is putting so much effort into this oO It could just pirate all the games it wants. Would be much easier and faster than to create multiple accounts and to enter random giveaways for random games :/

real.geizterfahr: What I don't get is why it is putting so much effort into this oO It could just pirate all the games it wants. Would be much easier and faster than to create multiple accounts and to enter random giveaways for random games :/
I'm not so sure. I could create multiple accounts but I wouldn't know the first thing about pirating, even if I wanted to.
real.geizterfahr: What I don't get is why it is putting so much effort into this oO It could just pirate all the games it wants. Would be much easier and faster than to create multiple accounts and to enter random giveaways for random games :/
If it's a Wakalo-alike, then it's because the fun is in taking things that others want. If you pirate something, nobody loses it; digital copies are inherently not scarce. Game codes, though, are; and thus have value in arbitrage, as well, even if only small.
tinyE: I'm not so sure. I could create multiple accounts but I wouldn't know the first thing about pirating, even if I wanted to.
I don't know anything about pirating either (never pirated anything), but I know how to use google ;)
OneFiercePuppy: If it's a Wakalo-alike, then it's because the fun is in taking things that others want. If you pirate something, nobody loses it; digital copies are inherently not scarce. Game codes, though, are; and thus have value in arbitrage, as well, even if only small.
And probably he's a psycho.
real.geizterfahr: I don't know anything about pirating either (never pirated anything), but I know how to use google ;)
That's not pirating. The free version of google is legit.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by ZFR
I'm sorry but if he's doing that it's because people allows him to.

You want to give the extra games from this sale? Make the rep requirement match the price requirement for the unlocks:

1 Rep for Simcity
20 Rep for Stalker CS
50 Rep for Xenonauts

Want to gift other games?

You need to have an account before "x"date
You need "x" rep

Sorry for the new users but rules need to be created (used) to prevent this kind of situation, you can't expect that every new user will be a good person that won't take advantage of you...
low rated
Cyraxpt: I'm sorry but if he's doing that it's because people allows him to.

You want to give the extra games from this sale? Make the rep requirement match the price requirement for the unlocks:

1 Rep for Simcity
20 Rep for Stalker CS
50 Rep for Xenonauts

Want to gift other games?

You need to have an account before "x"date
You need "x" rep

Sorry for the new users but rules need to be created (used) to prevent this kind of situation, you can't expect that every new user will be a good person that won't take advantage of you...
We definitely need something like that set in place.
OneFiercePuppy: I'm glad I did my giveaways back when this wasn't a thing. It's downright disheartening not to be able to welcome new members with gifts and a little bit of fun (giveaway contests, etc) because you can't trust to a fair selection :/
It's inevitable. With the influx of new people, there are going to be more and more scammers and asshats. Cryaxpt's suggestion is probably the only way to cull out most of the new scammers.