It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DizNL:
Asbeau: I like the cut of your jib. Hope you really enjoy Xenonauts :)
Thanks man, yeah game looks pretty deep! can't wait to sink my teeth in :)
ne_zavarj: Any protection against the scammers ?
Well, it turns out this was a good question.

And I felt a bit bad that I didn't give my STALKER copy to this Abcde who did technically PM me first, but now I'm thankful that it went to a good old user instead.
ZFR: Well, it turns out this was a good question.

And I felt a bit bad that I didn't give my STALKER copy to this Abcde who did technically PM me first, but now I'm thankful that it went to a good old user instead.
Well there are many new users who seems to leech now, but when the sale ends, they will see that if they want to continue to get some presents now and then, in the future giveaways, they will have to follow the rules, some will go and never return, but some will stay and hopefully will become a valuable members of the community.
Post edited June 09, 2015 by leon30
ZFR: Well, it turns out this was a good question.

I was wondering why that was so low-voted given that it wasn't an awful question. Yeah, it casts doubt on the community, but some people were bound to play the system in a thread like this.

I'm just hoping nes400 actually redeemed my key to play.

I don't mind people trading shit, but I'd like to at least know their intentions first. If I'm giving something away, it's usually for somebody to play. If you aren't planning on playing it yourself, then let me know what you intend to use it for. I'll probably be cool with it as long as I know. It's the assumption that makes me irritated.
Post edited June 09, 2015 by saldite
Hi There,
It is probably unlikely, but perhaps somebody likes to trade:

[GIVE] Stalker: Clear Sky

[WANT] Syberia I (+II) it is on sale right now again, so...
nes400: maybe if the other 2 guys didnt accepted my spare keys.. this wouldnt have gone this far :(
You still haven't provided any screenshot..
nes400: yeah right.. give some FREEBIE to me then? hows that sound to you?
E584C-8CA68-22431-1E666
nes400: ok lets see your backlog.. see want can i report on GOG.com support team
hows a ban/account lock down sound buddy?? to lose all your stuff..
Where did you come from ? Steam ?
Post edited June 09, 2015 by ne_zavarj
[GIVE]
Sim City 2000
Stalker: Clear Sky

Just have positive rep.

[WANT]
A new Star Trek TV series
Holy crap.The shitstorm is delicious!
l0rdtr3k: Holy crap.The shitstorm is delicious!
afternoon melodrama
Breja: [WANT]
I have a spare key for this, but it's on Steam.
Breja: [WANT]
ZFR: I have a spare key for this, but it's on Steam.
Damn. Just like Firefly season 2.
I got witcher 1 and 2 and stalker key, I would like to trade them for NWN 1 or 2
WingsOfRequiem: I got witcher 1 and 2 and stalker key, I would like to trade them for NWN 1 or 2
Wrong thread .
WingsOfRequiem: I got witcher 1 and 2 and stalker key, I would like to trade them for NWN 1 or 2
ne_zavarj: Wrong thread .
it says give and receive keys :/