It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: nope, thinking he's trying to find a way around the rep problem.
tionerc: Well the army of alts have just down-rated all your posts. They weren't last I looked...
Sorry I don't understand your statement. But before all of this I had something like 208 rep. Now down to 198.
Jagoki send me "pls vote + my contest if you like it ;)"
pikaboom send me "hi want it" (for LBA 1) I asked him if he really wants it and he answered "LA1 what game is it" very strange ..
low rated
And here's this also.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/anime_joke_quotes/page1

He tried to edit out his ":)))))))))))" but forgot the 2nd one.
Post edited June 11, 2015 by pimpmonkey2382.313
pimpmonkey2382.313: And here's this also.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/anime_joke_quotes/page1
The plot thickens.
low rated
Levrifon: Jagoki send me "pls vote + my contest if you like it ;)"
pikaboom send me "hi want it" (for LBA 1) I asked him if he really wants it and he answered "LA1 what game is it" very strange ..
Yep, he's rep begging because people are requiring a certain rep before they'll give away games.
Levrifon: Jagoki send me "pls vote + my contest if you like it ;)"
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yep, he's rep begging because people are requiring a certain rep before they'll give away games.
I'm not a big buyer but It will not come to my mind to beg for games or for reputation ^^ And GOG price are very low, a majority of interesting games are between 1 and 10 €
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yep, he's rep begging because people are requiring a certain rep before they'll give away games.
Levrifon: I'm not a big buyer but It will not come to my mind to beg for games or for reputation ^^ And GOG price are very low, a majority of interesting games are between 1 and 10 €
Yeah he doesn't want to spend any money on games, he'd rather others do it for him.
Levrifon: pikaboom send me "hi want it" (for LBA 1) I asked him if he really wants it and he answered "LA1 what game is it" very strange ..
My advise is not to giveaway the game, especially in the current situation with the likelihood of possible alts being used to gather games but it is ofcourse your decision to make.
Post edited June 11, 2015 by stg83
Levrifon: pikaboom send me "hi want it" (for LBA 1) I asked him if he really wants it and he answered "LA1 what game is it" very strange ..
stg83: My advise is not to giveaway the game, especially in the current situation with the likelihood of possible alts being used to gather games but it is ofcourse your decision to make.
Don't worry :) thanks for the tip !
People are very excited about Windows 10.

(edit: Now that I downvoted the asshat, his posts in the linked thread are no longer green. But they were.)
Post edited June 12, 2015 by Starmaker
Starmaker: People are very excited about Windows 10.

(edit: Now that I downvoted the asshat, his posts in the linked thread are no longer green. But they were.)
I'm stupid. It looks like a cheesy plug but where is the scam?
Still not worst that the "guy" spamming giveaways to gather rep. Not gonna bother but my giveaways will have more restrictive rules...
Cyraxpt: Still not worst that the "guy" spamming giveaways to gather rep. Not gonna bother but my giveaways will have more restrictive rules...
Who are you anyway?
Cyraxpt: Still not worst that the "guy" spamming giveaways to gather rep. Not gonna bother but my giveaways will have more restrictive rules...
Grargar: Who are you anyway?
Hi, my name is Ricky, i've heard that people in this forum were looking for me.
Cyraxpt: Hi, my name is Ricky, i've heard that people in this forum were looking for me.
Oh, so you are the (in)famous Ricky. Now that you're here at last, maybe the "add me" threads will decrease in number.