It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yeah, Nes and his alter ego account should be added to the scammer list. Also, there are other forum member who write similar... What about this one ... ?
low rated
montcer9012: Yeah, Nes and his alter ego account should be added to the scammer list. Also, there are other forum member who write similar... What about this one ... ?
my bad people.. he had good offer :(
i appologized to pater dont know if this is a scam
Post edited June 10, 2015 by Abcde00
low rated
montcer9012: Yeah, Nes and his alter ego account should be added to the scammer list. Also, there are other forum member who write similar... What about this one ... ?
Abcde00: my bad people.. he had good offer :(
i appologized to pater dont know if this is a scam
Riiiiiiight.
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: Riiiiiiight.
Obviously a lot of thought and consideration went into selecting the unique username for the account. ;)
Post edited June 10, 2015 by stg83
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: Riiiiiiight.
stg83: Obviously a lot of thought and care was taken to select the unique username for the account. ;)
Yeah it was damned creative, I wouldn't have thought of it. lol
took me a while but i thought you were talking about pimpmonkey, what do the numbers mean? bank balance at the time? some sort of coordinates?
low rated
ericmachado70: took me a while but i thought you were talking about pimpmonkey, what do the numbers mean? bank balance at the time? some sort of coordinates?
Nah, some accounts a couple years ago somehow got these numbers put at the end of them. I've just been too lazy to contact a blue to fix it. :p
Yeah, this guy tried getting AVP 2000 off of me earlier today.
I wasn't buying it and then you guys are here to help. Appreciate it!

- Tim
low rated
you still blame me on this thread unbelivable
dont you guys have something better to do.. really?
Post edited June 10, 2015 by nes400
TimTom92: Yeah, this guy tried getting AVP 2000 off of me earlier today.
I wasn't buying it and then you guys are here to help. Appreciate it!

- Tim
hi timtom do you have a spare key ? ^^ i liked the last aliens game colonial marines
low rated
ericmachado70: took me a while but i thought you were talking about pimpmonkey, what do the numbers mean? bank balance at the time? some sort of coordinates?
pimpmonkey2382.313: Nah, some accounts a couple years ago somehow got these numbers put at the end of them. I've just been too lazy to contact a blue to fix it. :p
who the hell you think you are big guy for harassing me on this thread
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/dont_give_chameleonmkx_any_games
Post edited June 10, 2015 by ChameleonMKX
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: Nah, some accounts a couple years ago somehow got these numbers put at the end of them. I've just been too lazy to contact a blue to fix it. :p
ChameleonMKX: who the hell you think you are big guy for harassing me on this thread
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/dont_give_chameleonmkx_any_games
Ah yeah you're such a victim.
low rated
ah... its summer again
No...it's Winter..
gunsynd: Yes,this is much better than the ''Idiot'' box.
* laughs *