It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: Perhaps you have it from the IndieRoyale too, no?
Well, probably is the same version, but have you tried it?
Schnuff: Right...omg how many games i've more than once? I should create an games file...no too lazy for that, better spending time dancing in my pink tutut :p
Right...back to that game...very good that its only 3.49 MB...... aaannd.... its the same problem.
Oh, well $ 2.25 spent on a game i already own and can't play.

edit:
that calls for a round of Postal for stress reduction.
I know this will not ease the pain of having bought this game a second time, but I am glad to hear this is as "DRM-free" as it was last time. So I can skip this too.
Actually I am going to point out to IGS that a game _requiring_ you connect to the internet, even once, is not DRM-free.
Stooner: Perhaps you have it from the IndieRoyale too, no?
Well, probably is the same version, but have you tried it?
Schnuff: Right...omg how many games i've more than once? I should create an games file...no too lazy for that, better spending time dancing in my pink tutut :p
Right...back to that game...very good that its only 3.49 MB...... aaannd.... its the same problem.

edit:
well... the pink tutu is messing with your... brain..
Sorry to hear that...
also, they'll probably remove that in an update.

edit:
Stooner: well... the pink tutu is messing with your... brain..
Sorry to hear that...
Hippo's... big head and small brain.
Stooner: well... the pink tutu is messing with your... brain..
Sorry to hear that...
lugum: Hippo's... big head and small brain.
I heard that.....
on a side note i googled lugum...well those are the results:
klick for his background
klick for an actual picture of this little rascal
[url=http://umich.edu/~lugum/]klick for his homepage[/url]
klick for his latest bank statement
klick for his residence (after a little raining

And thats me writing this :p
lugum: Hippo's... big head and small brain.
Schnuff: I heard that.....
on a side note i googled lugum...well those are the results:
klick for his background
klick for an actual picture of this little rascal
[url=http://umich.edu/~lugum/]klick for his homepage[/url]
klick for his latest bank statement
klick for his residence (after a little raining

And thats me writing this :p
There is a lugum village? They created a whole village in honor of me? I need to visit that.
And hey i dont have any clothes on that picture. Hence why i cover things with my paws.
But if that's all the bad stuff you could find..
lugum: There is a lugum village? They created a whole village in honor of me? I need to visit that.
And hey i dont have any clothes on that picture. Hence why i cover things with my paws.
But if that's all the bad stuff you could find..
I am not into bashing an already defeated :p
Not only did the devs hard code this game for right handed people, but they also didn't allow for rebindable keys. In this day and age that's unforgiveable, especially for a twin-stick shooter.

Avoid buying this game, at least until they work out the control issue.
rampancy: Not only did the devs hard code this game for right handed people, but they also didn't allow for rebindable keys. In this day and age that's unforgiveable, especially for a twin-stick shooter.

Wait, seriously, it's badly designed for left-handed folks? How?

*feeling oppressed*
rampancy: Not only did the devs hard code this game for right handed people, but they also didn't allow for rebindable keys. In this day and age that's unforgiveable, especially for a twin-stick shooter.

cmdr_flashheart: Wait, seriously, it's badly designed for left-handed folks? How?

*feeling oppressed*
The game is hard coded with WASD for movement + arrow keys for attack. Because I'm left handed, I play my twinstick shooter-style games (Hammerwatch comes to mind here) with an opposite configuration. For FPS and RTS games, I often map my movement and camera control keys to the numpad.

But all that aside, it's really the issue of rebindable keys which really pisses me off. Why is it that AAA devs and indies alike can't be bothered with such a fundamental feature? For games like precision/puzzle platformers and twinstick shooters, this is, IMO really important.

Hero Siege's non-functional "full screen" mode and ugly resolution scaling to my widescreen monitor are things I'm willing to forgive, but the game's controls make this all but unplayable to me.
Post edited February 20, 2014 by rampancy
Ohh, nice to know, thanks! But definitely- key rebinding is pretty essential to some game types.
Hmm, interesting, Seduce Me is now in IGS store.
triock: Hmm, interesting, Seduce Me is now in IGS store.
...and Guise of the Wolf is on the Humble Store, for crying out loud.
Interesting.. but there wasn't something about Paypal not working with site selling adult stuff? Or something like that?
So how is the game? ;)
Wonder if they're still considering it as one of their upcoming daily deals.