It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I appreciate them pointing this out in the email, though. So unlike Humble <.<
New game is USC (Ultimate Space Commando). The game is currently in Beta. BTA for the soundtrack, wallpapers and a (printable) poster.

Description: "Ultimate Space Commando (USC) is an old-school turn-based strategy game that focuses on actual field tactics as a small group of elite commandos become engaged in a deadly conflict with a yet unknown, but rather ravenous species of aliens. Make relevant strategic choices, develop tactics and equip your soldiers as you see fit, try to survive and give the aliens hell in the single-player Campaign. Build and customize 4-man squads to play various 'Single Missions', Scenarios and 'Defend the Base!' actions alone or in a hot-seat or TCP/IP multiplayer session with up to four players, either man vs. aliens, man vs. man or even mixed, with various objectives, official scoring system, and much more. A full-fledged and truly Random Map Generator makes every mission you play unique and challenging."

I watched the gameplay video and it looks really good (especially for a Beta version). I think I will give it a try.
PaterAlf: New game is USC (Ultimate Space Commando). The game is currently in Beta. BTA for the soundtrack, wallpapers and a (printable) poster.

Description: "Ultimate Space Commando (USC) is an old-school turn-based strategy game that focuses on actual field tactics as a small group of elite commandos become engaged in a deadly conflict with a yet unknown, but rather ravenous species of aliens. Make relevant strategic choices, develop tactics and equip your soldiers as you see fit, try to survive and give the aliens hell in the single-player Campaign. Build and customize 4-man squads to play various 'Single Missions', Scenarios and 'Defend the Base!' actions alone or in a hot-seat or TCP/IP multiplayer session with up to four players, either man vs. aliens, man vs. man or even mixed, with various objectives, official scoring system, and much more. A full-fledged and truly Random Map Generator makes every mission you play unique and challenging."

I watched the gameplay video and it looks really good (especially for a Beta version). I think I will give it a try.
I watched a LPer do some introduction videos to this game a while back and it looked like it could be really fun. Thanks for the sale alert! =)
Looks interesting :)
Just bought it
Desura key
WTF - it has a Game Key??????? Whats that used for? Its supposed to be DRM free??
Post edited February 16, 2014 by Niggles
Niggles: Looks interesting :)
Just bought it
Desura key
WTF - it has a Game Key??????? Whats that used for? Its supposed to be DRM free??
It might be a key for the multiplayer. The game has TCP/IP based multiplayer option.
I though ufc was ultimate fighting championship... the more you know..
Why does this game look so familiar ?
Hmm, seeing that there is zero interest in this game on Indiegogo, pass.
triock: Hmm, seeing that there is zero interest in this game on Indiegogo, pass.
Now I feel bad for them. =( They probably need any money they can get to keep working.
That Indiegogo campaign seems poorly structured with the lowest contribution level being 20 euros.
Hero Siege is the new deal.
BTA is Gang of Three, a game created during a gamejam.
Hero Siege has been bundled a lot, I wonder if the BTA is worth it.
DarkoD13: Hero Siege is the new deal.
BTA is Gang of Three, a game created during a gamejam.
Hero Siege has been bundled a lot, I wonder if the BTA is worth it.
The result of a 48 hour jam?. id prefer an OST imho....

At least this IGS prevents me from having to cough up more for a bundle its in...
Post edited February 20, 2014 by Niggles
Just bought it...and can't run it (and yes i've a 64 bit system).
Can't say much about the Steam version (dropped that for the ninjas) but for me its not DRM free,
cause if you even want to start it, you must be connected to the internet.
Gang of Three is a funny old style jump and run...something you can play for halve an hour.
Schnuff: Just bought it...and can't run it (and yes i've a 64 bit system).
Can't say much about the Steam version (dropped that for the ninjas) but for me its not DRM free,
cause if you even want to start it, you must be connected to the internet.
Gang of Three is a funny old style jump and run...something you can play for halve an hour.
Perhaps you have it from the IndieRoyale too, no?
Well, probably is the same version, but have you tried it?
Stooner: Perhaps you have it from the IndieRoyale too, no?
Well, probably is the same version, but have you tried it?
Right...omg how many games i've more than once? I should create an games file...no too lazy for that, better spending time dancing in my pink tutut :p
Right...back to that game...very good that its only 3.49 MB...... aaannd.... its the same problem.
Oh, well $ 2.25 spent on a game i already own and can't play.

edit:
that calls for a round of Postal for stress reduction.
Post edited February 20, 2014 by Schnuff