It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spoderman: The "game key" activates on Desura.. or at least mine did.
Is that an error?. Theres supposed to be a desura and a game key...
spoderman: The "game key" activates on Desura.. or at least mine did.
nijuu: Is that an error?. Theres supposed to be a desura and a game key...
Maybe there was only supposed to be 1 listing , I'm not sure.

EDIT: Yeah, you're only supposed to get one key.. apparently you can pay 25 cents to get a desura key

http://blog.indiegamestand.com/

Please note that this game is not DRM free and requires a registration key. Everyone will receive a key with their purchase and can redeem this key on Desura since the developer has registered all of his own keys with Desura. Beat the Average to get the game’s original soundtrack in MP3 format.
Post edited May 24, 2013 by spoderman
nijuu: Is that an error?. Theres supposed to be a desura and a game key...
spoderman: Maybe there was only supposed to be 1 listing , I'm not sure.

EDIT: Yeah, you're only supposed to get one key.. apparently you can pay 25 cents to get a desura key

Please note that this game is not DRM free and requires a registration key. Everyone will receive a key with their purchase and can redeem this key on Desura since the developer has registered all of his own keys with Desura. Beat the Average to get the game’s original soundtrack in MP3 format.
So theres no real point to the download either if the key needs to be registered via desura?.
spoderman: Maybe there was only supposed to be 1 listing , I'm not sure.

nijuu: So theres no real point to the download either if the key needs to be registered via desura?.
I don't think you have to use Desura, but you do need the game key to play the game. The dev just made it so all keys activate on desura.
IGS is having too many problems with keys lately... Anyway, seems a cool game and a new one, trying it.
According to the developer, a version without online activation is 'likely': http://forum.zigfrak.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/210#Comment_210

I queried this via PM on Desura and the response was that a version that can activate offline is in the works, but not quite ready yet.
Today's new deal: Cognition Episode 2 (I'm not kidding...).
Beat the average and get the soundtrack and comic (again, I'm not kidding).

So, the same bonuses and all episodes already in different bundles. Maybe someday soon we will see Episode 3 in a bundle too?
Post edited May 28, 2013 by Azrael360
Azrael360: Today's new deal: Cognition Episode 2 (I'm not kidding...). Beat the average and get the soundtrack and comic (again, I'm not kidding).

So, the same bonus everywhere and all episodes already in different bundles. Maybe someday soon we will see Episode 3 in a bundle too?
Not surprising to me at all. I would expect most of the episodes to get bundled or featured on IGS, if not all. IGS were also the first to feature episode 1.
Post edited May 28, 2013 by spoderman
Im actually wondering if they are struggling to sell the game after the initial Kickstarter success
It's a good one, shouldn't have problem selling it. Guess they're just trying to reach wider audience.
nijuu: Im actually wondering if they are struggling to sell the game after the initial Kickstarter success
Clearly a marketing tactic to try and sell more copies of Ep. 3...
Nice deal.

IGS is a little unclear about the BTA bonuses though. On their homepage they say it's the soundtrack and the prequel comic of Cognition, but when you look at the blog, it seems that you also get a copy of the first episode. Not that it matters, I think it would be the third or fourth copy I would get of that game.
PaterAlf: Nice deal.

IGS is a little unclear about the BTA bonuses though. On their homepage they say it's the soundtrack and the prequel comic of Cognition, but when you look at the blog, it seems that you also get a copy of the first episode. Not that it matters, I think it would be the third or fourth copy I would get of that game.
"Get back to work solving the crimes facing FBI Agen, Erica Reed in Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey for PC/Mac. Pay more than $1 to get a Desura key (and a Steam key if the game is greenlit) and beat the average for Cognition Episode 1.:"

Definitely get Cog 2 + Cog 1 as a BTA plus coming plus soundtrack.
Post edited May 28, 2013 by nijuu
I already have both (Ep. 1 & 2), but only played the first episode. It was... "meh", to put it nicely. The soundtrack was good, the game... not so much.
Post edited May 28, 2013 by Azrael360
Azrael360: I already have both, but only played the first episode. It was... "meh", to put it nicely. The soundtrack was good, the game... not so much.
Have read the first one is decent. 2nd one not so.....