It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Journey of a Roach</span>
Point&Click isn't my thing, but for a dollar, what do I have to lose? =P Post-apocalyptic roach buddies road trip adventure sounds too good to pass up!
Grargar: New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Journey of a Roach</span> (DRM-Free+Desura+Steam). BTA for the soundtrack and Night of the Rabbit (DRM-Free+Steam).
Oh, they have a good game as today's deal?
I unsubscribed the newsletter when they did only bring early access and shitty games but I may have to take a look at it again sometimes, I already have owned and finished Journey of a Roach a long time ago, but it was really neat although short.
Klumpen0815: I unsubscribed the newsletter when they did only bring early access and shitty games...
You must have unsubscribed very early then. The third game they sold (Gnomoria) was an early access (or alpha version) game. ;)
Klumpen0815: I unsubscribed the newsletter when they did only bring early access and shitty games...
PaterAlf: You must have unsubscribed very early then. The third game they sold (Gnomoria) was an early access (or alpha version) game. ;)
They regularly sell early access games in "today's deal", several in the last year and I think they did so too sometime this year before I unsubscribed.
Post edited April 28, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Klumpen0815: They regularly sell early access games in "today's deal", several in the last year and I think they did so too sometime this year before I unsubscribed.
Seems I'm a bit tired today. I missed the word "only" in your original post. Makes a lot more sense now. There really was a time when they had a lot of shitty deals and alpha/beta versions.
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Sword of the Stars: Ground Pounders</span> (Steam-only, $1 minimum). BTA for a High Rez Map Pack, the Tarkan Campaign DLC and for Sword of the Stars: The Pit (DRM-Free+Steam).

"Ground Pounders is a hex-based, turn-based strategy wargame. Inspired by classic strategy games like Panzer General, and steeped in the lore of the Sword of the Stars universe, Ground Pounders offers a new generation of gamers an updated taste of turn-based strategic warfare. Best of all, you can play it cross platform between desktop machine and mobile devices.

Ground Pounders lets players control an army from one of two factions. Each army is comprised of dozens of different unit types. You will lead your ground pounders across a variety of worlds, increase their experience levels and abilities over the course of two campaigns, and use them to unlock special action cards that can add special effects to single-player games, or to up the stakes in your cross-platform multi-player battles.

FEATURES

- Control one of 2 armies – Human and Hivers
- 80+ units covering land, sea, and air
- Battle across alien worlds on exotic battlefields, including airless moons, lava plains, and meteor-blasted wastelands
- Seize orbital superiority and call down bombardment on your foes
- Build airfields, fortify areas, and repair or destroy bridges
- Improve your unit’s experience and abilities over 2 campaigns
- Unlock and collect combat cards, including faction-unique cards!
- Build unique combat card decks and even tune them for specific battles
- Ten scenarios to play in skirmish mode or cross-platform multi-player
- Enjoy a SotSdex filled with Lore details on famous units, personalities, battles and weapon systems"
Grargar: BTA for a High Rez Map Pack, the Tarkan Campaign DLC and for Sword of the Stars: The Pit (DRM-Free+Steam).
!!!!!! Opportunity to get the base version of Sword Of The Stars: The Pit !!!!!!!!!!!

=> yeah, I wanted to highlight this for those who didn't want to read a wall of text.
catpower1980: !!!!!! Opportunity to get the base version of Sword Of The Stars: The Pit !!!!!!!!!!!

=> yeah, I wanted to highlight this for those who didn't want to read a wall of text.
They don't have to. It's right at the beginning. :P
catpower1980: !!!!!! Opportunity to get the base version of Sword Of The Stars: The Pit !!!!!!!!!!!

Grargar: They don't have to. It's right at the beginning. :P
It's not flashy enough!!! We need some funky blinking colors in this forum to decorate our posts!!!
I just picked this one up with BTA for Ground Pounders and the DLC, but wanted to let everyone know that my game wallet only shows Steam keys for *all* games, including Sword of the Stars: The Pit. No DRM-free downloads are showing for that either. Hopefully they'll either correct the site or upload an installer (fortunately, I've already got it, but figured this would disappoint some folks.)
akhliber: I just picked this one up with BTA for Ground Pounders and the DLC, but wanted to let everyone know that my game wallet only shows Steam keys for *all* games, including Sword of the Stars: The Pit. No DRM-free downloads are showing for that either. Hopefully they'll either correct the site or upload an installer (fortunately, I've already got it, but figured this would disappoint some folks.)
That's strange. The game's page does show that it's DRM-Free.
akhliber: I just picked this one up with BTA for Ground Pounders and the DLC, but wanted to let everyone know that my game wallet only shows Steam keys for *all* games, including Sword of the Stars: The Pit. No DRM-free downloads are showing for that either. Hopefully they'll either correct the site or upload an installer (fortunately, I've already got it, but figured this would disappoint some folks.)
Grargar: That's strange. The game's page does show that it's DRM-Free.
Yeah, I'm hoping they'll be adding an installer later, maybe it's just an oversight. Not sure why they'd only give a Steam key when they have DRM-free available (esp. considering the 'today's deal' page specifically states it's a DRM-free + Steam version.)
Grargar: New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Sword of the Stars: Ground Pounders</span> (Steam-only, $1 minimum). BTA for a High Rez Map Pack, the Tarkan Campaign DLC and for Sword of the Stars: The Pit (DRM-Free+Steam).
Looks like games for me, but I don't do Steam so I'll have to sit out this deal. Too bad. =/
akhliber: Yeah, I'm hoping they'll be adding an installer later, maybe it's just an oversight. Not sure why they'd only give a Steam key when they have DRM-free available (esp. considering the 'today's deal' page specifically states it's a DRM-free + Steam version.)
Just an update, I got a chance to write support (been on puppy duty) to ask if the DRM-free version of SotS: The Pit will be added to our accounts at a later time, or if it isn't really part of the advertised BTA deal. Hopefully I'll have a response soon. :)
I'll buy Ground Pounders because it's been on my wishlist for a long time and I love The Pit. However, it does seem odd to list the hi-res texture pack as a BTA extra when it's free on Steam anyway.