It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Hmm, interesting, Seduce Me is now in IGS store.
bansama: Wonder if they're still considering it as one of their upcoming daily deals.
That would be instabuy! :D
Buy multiples and give them away ;)
triock: Hmm, interesting, Seduce Me is now in IGS store.
Niggles: So how is the game? ;)
I've had better.
Niggles: So how is the game? ;)
Gonchi: I've had better.
Better what?

:x
Any opinions on the Ku game? Seems cool with the celtic-steampunk theme.

e: it's a mobile device game, I just found out. Might not be as fun on pc.
Post edited February 24, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
cmdr_flashheart: Any opinions on the Ku game? Seems cool with the celtic-steampunk theme.

Sometimes i wonder if its fairer to buyers if digital stores list whether the game is a mobile to PC port or console to PC port so people understand if a game is not up to scratch on PC etc :/
cmdr_flashheart: Any opinions on the Ku game? Seems cool with the celtic-steampunk theme.

Niggles: Sometimes i wonder if its fairer to buyers if digital stores list whether the game is a mobile to PC port or console to PC port so people understand if a game is not up to scratch on PC etc :/
They should have done this with Hero Siege. I'm overly forgiving of indie titles for being rough around the edges, but this was a very shoddy port from an iOS/Android game, and it showed in its controls and graphics options.

On top of the game being nigh-unplayable for me due to lousy control options, the developer pretty much told his customers who bought the game on IndieGameStand and Desura to go fuck themselves, his excuse being that he thought Steam and DRM were better because they reduced piracy. (Link: https://indiegamestand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1721&start=40)
Where was this game when I was trying to study Gaelic?

Pity it's a mobile game, but I'll get it anyway.
Shelter is the new IGS

BTA is Pid and Shelter OST

Would really be nice if IGS actually bothered to link the OST sample/youtube properly so people could just click on it .......
Loot Hero is the new IGS

PC (Desura, Android, DRM-free)

BTA for 4 Bonus Games (all PC and DRM-free):
Fjong available on Desura, Cooking Witch, Boom Box Blue, Boby and the witch
Are the BTA games any good? I already have Loot Hero.
Tower of Guns Early Access Steam Key Added to Game Wallet page! :)
Current deal is Gateways, BTA for Shuggy.
Current game is Data Hacker Corruption and the BTA is the first episode Data Hacker Initiation

Please note: it's more interesting to get the BTA because your save file(team, inventory, choices made) can be transferred from from the first episode to the next.

Seems like a good deal but I don't have time to play this kind of game, argh! :(
Looks interesting. But BTA is a bit high due to the top two guys paying $10 AGAIN.....