It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

townyj: I just used one of mine and its a Classic Edition, comes with a whole heap of extras.
yogsloth: Yes, the top code in your Ranger Center is the Deluxe edition.

The 2nd code is a "Basic" edition, without the extras that are available in the "Classic" edition. Yes, there are three versions of the game here on GOG, only two of which display for sale.
Im sorry i didnt get a deluxe edition key... I have only claimed the Classic which is the top key.
townyj: Im sorry i didnt get a deluxe edition key... I have only claimed the Classic which is the top key.
Ah, different backer tier then. Regardless, all extra keys after your top key are the Basic edition. Nobody got multiple copies of the Deluxe or Classic editions.

Confusing, isn't it?
townyj: Im sorry i didnt get a deluxe edition key... I have only claimed the Classic which is the top key.
yogsloth: Ah, different backer tier then. Regardless, all extra keys after your top key are the Basic edition. Nobody got multiple copies of the Deluxe or Classic editions.

Confusing, isn't it?
Its cool, the basic edition is still worth something. Some people just want to play and not worry about the extra things like a soundtrack etc. Im still trying to find out why i dont have a novella which was part of the Kickstarter tier i selected.
townyj: Its cool, the basic edition is still worth something.
Sure it is, but your trade offer says it's the Classic Edition. If it's not then you should edit your post.

Edit: Or are you saying you'll trade the Classic Edition and keep the Basic for yourself? Then feel free to ignore me.
:-)
Post edited September 19, 2014 by madth3
townyj: Its cool, the basic edition is still worth something.
madth3: Sure it is, but your trade offer says it's the Classic Edition. If it's not then you should edit your post.

Edit: Or are you saying you'll trade the Classic Edition and keep the Basic for yourself? Then feel free to ignore me.
:-)
Well im going to remove my trade post until i find out from inxile what the copy i have spare is :P
List updated
Post edited September 20, 2014 by benderz
Bump and updated
Added games from Groupees Steampunk 3 Bundle and Disciples 3 Gold.

If anyone wants a free copy of Warlock: Master of the Arcane just PM me!
Post edited September 19, 2014 by Giltonnam
Updated my post at 1598.
Changed wish list to be Blackguards + Untold Legends DLC (decided I'll buy Wasteland 2 elsewhere).
Added games to have list; added Commandos 1, 2 & 3 for a count of 74 games for trade.
Post edited September 19, 2014 by JunglePredator
No one seems interested in any ass kissing I suppose. :P
Post edited September 21, 2014 by BranjoHello
high rated
benderz: once again, I'm looking for Monkey Island 2. All my games for that one.
Well shoot, Benderz, if you want it that badly, you simply must have it! I don't need/want your games, just a gift. Check your PM's :D
Here
Post edited October 05, 2014 by DrakoPensulo
Bumping thread. I would be willing to make a very good trade for the Age of Wonders 3 Golden Realms DLC.
Hello,
Have list updated.
Here's my trade list

I'd like to trade for Age of Wonders 3 Golden Realms DLC.
Post edited September 20, 2014 by Alterego1972
Hello.

I have a Steam key for Broken Sword 5 but I am not going to use it for myself. Anyone interested ?

I'll gladly trade it for something from my Steam wishlist of similar value (here. I'm also interested in Batman Arkham Origins and its season pass which are on sale this week-end. Drop me a PM if interested.
[url=][/url][url=][/url][url=][/url][url=][/url][url=][/url]Hey everyone,

Have:

Oddworld Stranger's Wrath HD (steam)

Want on GOG:

Blackwell Epiphany, The
Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender
Banner Saga, The
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Shivah, The
Smugglers V
Papers, Please
Pirates! Gold Plus