It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cmdr_flashheart: Updated List
adambiser: Thanks for the trade!
Thanks to you as well

Updated once mo'
Updated have/want lists

added a few Steam gifts from inventory & added to want list :)

Have a great night!

edit: Thanks for the smooth and friendly trades, chean and Stooner!
Post edited June 19, 2014 by akhliber
Bump
Have:
Google Docs List

Want:
Spaceforce Rogue Universe HD
Offers

Successfully traded with Chean, Psyringe, benderz, Koima57, Badseeder, friendofcabbage, Heretic777, Impaler26, Magoxx, Pablodusk, Ungunbu, Leroux, VeldrinMinamoto, Roelibex and hummer010 :)
Post edited June 16, 2016 by Giltonnam
Giltonnam:
Read the OP about posting updated lists.

edit: relevant part,

" "IF you have a long list PLEASE LIST YOUR GAMES ONCE HERE OR USE ANY THIRD PARTY LISTINGS LIKE GOOGLE DOCS/pastebin then just bump your list with an updated link referring to your original post. No one wants to see the same list over and over again :p" "
Post edited June 19, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
Giltonnam:
cmdr_flashheart: Read the OP about posting updated lists.

" "IF you have a long list PLEASE LIST YOUR GAMES ONCE HERE OR USE ANY THIRD PARTY LISTINGS LIKE GOOGLE DOCS/pastebin then just bump your list with an updated link referring to your original post. No one wants to see the same list over and over again :p" "
\

I don't consider this long compared to some other lists that are easily 5 times my list.
cmdr_flashheart: Read the OP about posting updated lists.

Giltonnam: \

I don't consider this long compared to some other lists that are easily 5 times my list.
If there are others who missed out on the OP, please let them know. Yours was the most recent post when I checked, so I thought I should say something in case people TL;DR'd the OP.

edit: in hindsight, a PM would have been better.
Post edited June 20, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
Want: Original War (gog).

Have: Sang Froid (gog), Little Big Adventure (gog)
Post edited June 21, 2014 by Fuin
Added lots of new stuff
Time to update again
I have got to go to bed since I'm well into the AMs and I just want to sleep. But a deal is coming up that I would like to trade for.

Sir, You are being Hunted

Have:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23
low rated
I have an extra code of The Witcher 1 (Friend got it for me, but I already had one :P)
Would anyone be interested in trading it for Baldur's Gate 2, or a 9.99 coupon? Thanks.

Edit: I now know that the Witcher was released with every purchase a while back, but if anyone wants it, I will probably trade it with anything. ;) There was some confusion on whether or not I should be trading The Witcher, but I'm not forcing anyone to trade, but the offer is there. Thanks. :D
Post edited June 20, 2014 by advancedhero
BUMP

Ugh, so many interesting games on sale, so many games I can trade, and yet so little money. Feel free to send me your offers!
Momo1991: Yes, I get it - let's not make this a new and improved trade thread - let's be Windows 3 instead ;-p

Get a clue and get a google doc - then when you trade something or add something it's a one click process...but carry on Win 95 people as you were ;-p... yeah unnecessarily long threads totally get me hot, not...
Whilst I can't see an apparent reason for you being down-repped with all of your posts(you getting some love there too eh? :P), I can't agree with the advice of "get a clue and get a google doc", with my primary reason being that I am not fond of engaging in data mining exercises without being paid for my input :D

Windows 3.0 is also a much better incarnation privacy wise than later editions :P