It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leroux: GemCraft -Chasing Shadows
expopower: I think the GemCraft game looks pretty cool! Do you have a wishlist lying around somewhere in this thread...?
No, most games that I really wish for are too expensive for a fair trade, but I'm always interested in trying out small indie games that aren't on my radar at the moment. Do you happen to have a list of spare codes that I could check or something?
Post edited February 19, 2017 by Leroux
WANT:

GOG

Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom

Steam

The Witness
12 is Better Than 6
The Stanley Parable

Kholat
Botanicula
Eisenwald: Blood of November
The Bridge
Bohemian Killing
Oxenfree
Grey Goo
Memoria
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
Gomo

any point and click adventure or similar on steam (especially games that have been bundled)

offers

HAVE:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post10283

post 10283
Post edited February 19, 2017 by innerring
expopower: I think the GemCraft game looks pretty cool! Do you have a wishlist lying around somewhere in this thread...?
Leroux: No, most games that I really wish for are too expensive for a fair trade, but I'm always interested in trying out small indie games that aren't on my radar at the moment. Do you happen to have a list of spare codes that I could check or something?
Sure! Here's a (mostly?) up-to-date summary of what I've currently got on hand. Just ignore the Desura column, I haven't updated my script to exclude those keys yet. =P Let me know if you have any questions!
Want
Thomas was alone (steam)

Have
These games

PS: since it's outdated list so I will go first.
Hello, I received a code for System Shock 2, which I already have.

I'm looking to trade it for another game. Is anyone interested?
nvm
Post edited February 21, 2017 by Ghorpm
Leroux: No, most games that I really wish for are too expensive for a fair trade, but I'm always interested in trying out small indie games that aren't on my radar at the moment. Do you happen to have a list of spare codes that I could check or something?
Thanks for the smooth trade, Leroux!
Ghorpm: I've got a gift code for Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition but I have no interest in that game. I would like to get two games for it, and [url=https://www.gog.com/game/pizza_tycoon_2]Pizza Tycoon 2 (both on GOG). If I don't know you lower rep goes first.
Thank you Ghorpm for a great trade!

Also updated tradelist, added Baldur's Gate 2 Complete and UFO: Afterlight to my GOG have list
Post edited March 04, 2017 by X-com
Ghorpm: I've got a gift code for Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition but I have no interest in that game. I would like to get two games for it, and [url=https://www.gog.com/game/pizza_tycoon_2]Pizza Tycoon 2 (both on GOG). If I don't know you lower rep goes first.
X-com: Thank you Ghorpm for a great trade!

Also updated tradelist, added Baldur's Gate 2 Complete and UFO: Afterlight to my GOG have list
Thanks a lot for a great trade!
Stay awhile and listen!

I have 1 Gog Oklhols: Omega key.

I'd like 1 Gog Stasis key. Or a Darkest Dungeon key.

(Other games i'd like: a Steam copy of the PoE: White march expansion, or the DS3 Ringed City dlc).

P.S.: As a special treat, have a quote from a game: "Uluru it is! I'll be happy to see the Ulele again!"
Post edited February 25, 2017 by Kemar
[Want]

[Have]
My list.

If I have something of interest, send me an offer.
Post edited March 07, 2017 by Fuin
Post edited February 23, 2017 by Heretic777
Want
Civilization IV (from ongoing humble civilization bundle)
Thomas was alone (steam)

Have
These games

PS: since it's outdated list so I will go first.
WANT (from the promo)
- Freedom Force

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! ^^
I am interested in Hidden & Dangerous on GOG, here is my tradelist
Post edited March 04, 2017 by X-com