It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

captainslag:
Thanks for the great trade, captainslag!
captainslag:
Fuin: Thanks for the great trade, captainslag!
Thank you also :)
Schizo2015: thank wanderer_27 for the great trade Stardew Valley,Battleborn,Day of the Tentacle and Sinking Island.
Thank you too - good trades :)
HAVE (Steam)

Grey Goo - Definitive Edition
Bloodsports.TV
Rack 'N' Ruin
Earth Overclocked
Consortium
Elliott Quest
Hero of the Kingdom 2
Mad Bullets
Dino Run DX
Nyan Cat: Lost In Space
Night Blights
Contagion

Anyone interested in trading for something else? Or anyone interested in the games at all?
Post edited February 20, 2017 by Leroux
I'd really like Darkest Dungeon, Age of Decadence, and Shadowrun: Hong Kong from the current sale.

That's $26.64 in USD.

Anybody interested in buying that for me and trading it for a code with over $300 worth of GOG games on it? It's the master code from a Nordic sale earlier. 32 games.

I have tons of other codes, but unfortunately no current list and can't be arsed to list them all out, but I'd sweeten the pot if needed - a few oddball codes like Anachronox and Spacechem lying around.
yogsloth: I'd really like Darkest Dungeon, Age of Decadence, and Shadowrun: Hong Kong from the current sale.

That's $26.64 in USD.

Anybody interested in buying that for me and trading it for a code with over $300 worth of GOG games on it? It's the master code from a Nordic sale earlier. 32 games.

I have tons of other codes, but unfortunately no current list and can't be arsed to list them all out, but I'd sweeten the pot if needed - a few oddball codes like Anachronox and Spacechem lying around.
Why do you not just buy them??
Because I have these damn codes lying around collecting dust.
toxicTom: Why do you not just buy them??
It's a bit unclear from yogsloth's post, but I think this "$300 worth of GOG games" doesn't mean a coupon to buy whatever you want, but a couple of specific games from Nordic that yogsloth might already own or might not be interested in. Of course, it would have been more helpful to list them, in that case.
Post edited February 18, 2017 by Leroux
I've sorted my list:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post365
Leroux: snip
Thanks for a nice trade.
Have: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23

Want:
SYSTEM SHOCK: ENHANCED EDITION
UNDERTALE
SHADOWRUN HONG KONG - EXTENDED EDITION

I'm willing to trade as many games as you want since they are just collecting dust with me so please feel free to make an offer.
Weekend bumpage. ;)

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post15
Final bump:
[Want]

[Have]
My list.

If I have something of interest, send me an offer.
Post edited February 21, 2017 by Fuin
yogsloth: I'd really like Darkest Dungeon, Age of Decadence, and Shadowrun: Hong Kong from the current sale.

That's $26.64 in USD.

I have Shadowrun: Hong Kong on Steam if you're interested. I'm not you'll get a trade if you don't list what you have though.
Leroux: HAVE (Steam)

Grey Goo - Definitive Edition
Bloodsports.TV
GemCraft -Chasing Shadows
Rack 'N' Ruin
Earth Overclocked
Consortium
Elliott Quest
Hero of the Kingdom 2
Mad Bullets
Game Corp DX
Dino Run DX
Nyan Cat: Lost In Space
Mahluk: Dark Demon
Night Blights
Contagion

Anyone interested in trading for something else? Or anyone interested in the games at all?
I think the GemCraft game looks pretty cool! Do you have a wishlist lying around somewhere in this thread...?