is a real-time strategy game in which you take a role of a king in your own medieval/fantasy realm. You can not control your subjects directly. Instead you focus on city-building, resource management, diplomacy, heroes, magic and other things a typical king deals with on a daily basis. The world of the game, maps, characters and opponents are procedurally generated.
The game is very flexible: you can build up a powerful realm and rule the lands with an iron grip, or establish a humble fishermen's village. Or create a trading empire. Or found a small, bur well-defended outpost or raider's camp. Or become a host of a wizard's manor.
All characters, from a hauler to a hero, have their own minds and behavior patterns. Sometimes it is interesting just to watch people scurry about minding their own business.
- Build a medieval city
- Play the game the way you like it: experiment with sandbox settings or try to survive in harsh environment
- Keep your people happy by providing them with necessary resources and services
- Gather resources, produce goods and build industries
- See reports and tune up your economy
- Build an army and protect your city from monsters and invasions
- Trade and conduct diplomacy with neighbor realms, or go to war with them
Copyright 2014-2017 Pershakov Sergey, Alexey Lyukshin