It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

/done
Post edited March 14, 2017 by wanderer_27
Can someone help me out? I'm looking to purchase a copy of Unreal Tournament 2004 as a gift for a friend who used to own the retail version back in the days, but I'm not able to buy it here myself, since being a German, putting a game this brutal and violent into my shopping cart is bound to ruin my character, if you know what I mean. ;)

So, would anyone be so kind as to buy it for me, in exchange for something of more or less equal value from the sale?
Post edited March 10, 2017 by Leroux
Leroux: Can someone help me out? I'm looking to purchase a copy of Unreal Tournament 2004 as a gift for a friend who used to own the retail version back in the days, but I'm not able to buy it here myself, since being a German, putting a game this brutal and violent into my shopping cart is bound to ruin my character, if you know what I mean. ;)

So, would anyone be so kind as to buy it for me, in exchange for something of more or less equal value from the sale?
Check your PM.I have an offer for you ;).Cheers
Update of my trading post.
Trade done.
Post edited March 12, 2017 by Grargar
Grargar: Wasteland 2 Kickstarter Basic Edition (GOG key)
Actually this will get upgraded to Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition when redeemed.
Want things on sale from my GOG or Steam wishlists
Main on sale wish from wishlist is
Shadow Man

Am gladly willing to trade multiple keys or even the whole pile depending on game

Have [GOG]
Grid (removed from catalogue)

Have [Steam]
Civ III
Valhala hills
SW: galatic battlegrounds
Ace Combat
Enslaved
Serious Sam the random encounter
Not a hero Mega Lord edition
Odallus
Precursors
Sanctuary RPG Black
Chroma Squad
Snooker Nation Championship
Broken Sword Trilogy
Post edited March 12, 2017 by cecil
Many thanks to wanderer_27 for another great trade! :)
fronzelneekburm: Many thanks to wanderer_27 for another great trade! :)
Thank you too !
I'm looking for a copy of Metro 2033 Redux and Metro Last Night Redux, you can check my trade list for games I have for trade.
Looking to trade a Steam copy of Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book. I was sent a gift by somebody and I already had the game in my inventory.

Looking for:

The Dwarves straight up or...

These three games all together:

Kingdoms and Castles

Super Hot

Factorio
removed
Post edited April 04, 2017 by apehater
Thank you GOG2002X for a very smooth trade :-)
cecil: Thank you GOG2002X for a very smooth trade :-)
Thank you for the great trade as well! =)

Edit: Well hopefully GoG team can fix the code issue so I can actually reclaim it lol. Seems the issue is on their end not yours.

Grargar: One last try before the sale ends:

WANT
<span class="bold">Crysis</span>
<span class="bold">Crysis Warhead</span>

HAVE
Wasteland 2 Kickstarter Basic Edition (GOG key)

Alternatively, my trading post can be found below:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post13
Thank you the Wasteland 2 trade!
Post edited March 12, 2017 by gog2002x
gog2002x: Thank you the Wasteland 2 trade!
Thank you too.