It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trade list bump

Post edited January 16, 2017 by plan99
TheNerdyPlane: Hi,
I have 2 GOG keys:
Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
You can see me whole trade list Here's my [url=http://www.gog.com/u/TheNerdyPlane/wishlist]GOG wishlist and my Steam Wishlist. You don't need to offer me things on those lists, but they are what I would like, and I also have Uplay, Origin and 3ds Eshop, so you can send me offers for those as well.
The Nerdy Plane
I would also have Stalker: Clear Sky, but accidentally redeemed it myself!
Post edited February 11, 2017 by TheNerdyPlane
[Want] (in particular the bolded games)

[Have]
My list.

If I have something of interest, send me an offer.
Post edited January 27, 2017 by Fuin
Bumping

Added Sea Dogs to my have list

Check my wishlist for wants.
Click here!
X-com:
Thanks, X-com, for another great trade!
plan99: Thanks, X-com, for another great trade!
Thank you too plan99!
Hi, I have humble bundle keys for Rebel Galaxy and Styx: Master of Shadows.
Since this is a key trade, I will not go first unless you have a really good reputation.

Want:
VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action

Rivals of Aether

Okhlos

Gremlins, Inc.

CrossCode

Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight

Reigns

Hiiro

Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor

Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition

Duck Game

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC

Shovel Knight

Nuclear Throne

Hyper Light Drifter

Salt and Sanctuary

Captain Forever Remix

Rabi-Ribi

ICEY

Renowned Explorers: International Society

Dog Sled Saga

Ranked wishlist: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sikcool/wishlist/?sort=rank

Steam or GOG are both fine.
Post edited January 16, 2017 by spoonwhale
spoonwhale: Hi, I have humble bundle keys for Rebel Galaxy and Styx: Master of Shadows.
Since this is a key trade, I will not go first unless you have a really good reputation.
Half of the scammers in here have great rep and a lot of the legit traders have neg rep, because of the scammers.

Good luck. :P
spoonwhale: Hi, I have humble bundle keys for Rebel Galaxy and Styx: Master of Shadows.
tinyE: Half of the scammers in here have great rep and a lot of the legit traders have neg rep, because of the scammers.

Well, I'll be looking at their previous trades as well. If I have any doubts I won't go first. I don't know of any better way of going about it, considering they're keys :S
tinyE: Half of the scammers in here have great rep and a lot of the legit traders have neg rep, because of the scammers.

spoonwhale: Well, I'll be looking at their previous trades as well. If I have any doubts I won't go first. I don't know of any better way of going about it, considering they're keys :S
I understand and I was sorry for coming off as rude. ::D

Just be careful, and it never hurts to ask about someone around the forum.

spoonwhale: Well, I'll be looking at their previous trades as well. If I have any doubts I won't go first. I don't know of any better way of going about it, considering they're keys :S
Looking at trading history is a good plan - try searching up their name in this thread, and it should give you an idea of how active they are in the trading scene.
Hi,
I'm still looking for the $1 version of the Humble Assassin's Creed Bundle. If you are interested trading, please PM me.
The Nerdy Plane
tinyE: Half of the scammers in here have great rep
is there any scammer with +100 reps?
low rated
tinyE: Half of the scammers in here have great rep
bela555: is there any scammer with +100 reps?
Sure is.