It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HAVE GOG
Worms Forts: Under Siege
Agarest - Generation of War
Classic Baldur's Gate I
Classic Baldur's Gate II
Classic Icewind Dale Complete
Neverwinter Nights - Diamond

WANT
Anything on my Wishlist
Thanks for the trade Cecil :)
Post edited January 12, 2017 by wanderer_27
wanderer_27: Thanks for the trade Cecil :)
WANDERER_27 IS AWESOME THANKS FOR THE GREAT TRADE :-) It took a little while but we both got more then we first expected so that was awesome :-)
wanderer_27: Thanks for the trade Cecil :)
cecil: WANDERER_27 IS AWESOME THANKS FOR THE GREAT TRADE :-) It took a little while but we both got more then we first expected so that was awesome :-)
Too many irons in the fire (me)

:)
cecil: WANDERER_27 IS AWESOME THANKS FOR THE GREAT TRADE :-) It took a little while but we both got more then we first expected so that was awesome :-)
wanderer_27: Too many irons in the fire (me)

:)
You were awesome I was thinking it'd be a one game trade and it turned into three so I got to clean out my key logs so that was awesome ;-)
Have

GOG

Evil Genius
Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded
Battle Realms and the Winter Wolf
Witcher 3

Steam

Gunstar Heroes
Streets of Rage 2
Platformines
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition
Ridge Racer Unbounded Bundle
Star Trek
Beware Planet Earth

Want

Imperium Galactica
Imperium Galactica 2
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3
Tachyon: The Fringe
Games from my wishlist
Post edited January 21, 2017 by BrokenSaint
Hi,
My codes for and 'Forge of Gods Fantastic Six and Promo Pack's' will expire soon. So I want to trade them quickly, together or separately. As long as the game you offer isn't actually free, I'll probably accept. But here's my want list anyway. The game you offer doesn't have to be on it, and also I will accept Steam, GOG, Origin, UPlay and 3ds codes.
Post edited January 13, 2017 by TheNerdyPlane
Tauto: Do you except I.O.U's?

I will accept Steam, GOG, Origin, UPlay and 3ds codes..........I.O.U's is there:)
Yes, as long as you go first with what U.O.ME.
Tauto: Do you except I.O.U's?

I will accept Steam, GOG, Origin, UPlay and 3ds codes..........I.O.U's is there:)
TheNerdyPlane: Yes, as long as you go first with what U.O.ME.
I wouldn't trust that account; he's a known troll & taking him at his word is a mistake.
TheNerdyPlane: Yes, as long as you go first with what U.O.ME.
JunglePredator: I wouldn't trust that account; he's a known troll & taking him at his word is a mistake.
I know, if people have lower rep than me, or don't post, they always go first.
JunglePredator: I wouldn't trust that account; he's a known troll & taking him at his word is a mistake.
TheNerdyPlane: I know, if people have lower rep than me, or don't post, they always go first.
It's not a rep thing; the tauto account knowingly attempts to cause trouble with users of the forum. The account also attempts to bully & insult users.
Basically I wouldn't expect him to follow through on his word because of the moral character demonstrated by the posts.
JunglePredator: It's not a rep thing; the tauto account knowingly attempts to cause trouble with users of the forum. The account also attempts to bully & insult users.
Basically I wouldn't expect him to follow through on his word because of the moral character demonstrated by the posts.
Yes, a bit like when he said I got my keys from trading at maggot:
Tauto: Do you get trades and free games at Maggot?
JunglePredator: It's not a rep thing; the tauto account knowingly attempts to cause trouble with users of the forum. The account also attempts to bully & insult users.
TheNerdyPlane: Yes, a bit like when he said I got my keys from trading at maggot:
Tauto: Do you get trades and free games at Maggot?
TheNerdyPlane:
Yeah pretty much.

The account seems fixated on that question lately too; I've seen it multiple times.
There's been worse however.
TheNerdyPlane: I know, if people have lower rep than me, or don't post, they always go first.
+50000
Hi,
I have 2 GOG keys:
No longer have :-(

And an EA's Origin bundle containing:
Wing Commander 4, Wing Commander 3, Ultima 7 and SimCity 2000!

You can see my Steam Game trade list Here's my [url=http://www.gog.com/u/TheNerdyPlane/wishlist]GOG wishlist and my Steam Wishlist. You don't need to offer me things on those lists, but they are what I would like, and I also have Uplay, Origin and 3ds Eshop, so you can send me offers for those as well.
The Nerdy Plane
Post edited February 11, 2017 by TheNerdyPlane