It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wanderer_27: So is anyone able to buy a second bundle from the HB BANDAI NAMCO Bundle, or am I the only one they're jerking around?
Well, you got Project Cars in zeo's giveaway thread, maybe they count it as a second bundle? I read somewhere that it is limited to just 2 bundles per account, so you're probably out of luck.
wanderer_27: So is anyone able to buy a second bundle from the HB BANDAI NAMCO Bundle, or am I the only one they're jerking around?
triock: Well, you got Project Cars in zeo's giveaway thread, maybe they count it as a second bundle? I read somewhere that it is limited to just 2 bundles per account, so you're probably out of luck.
No, this has been going on for days - only bought one bundle.
triock: Well, you got Project Cars in zeo's giveaway thread, maybe they count it as a second bundle? I read somewhere that it is limited to just 2 bundles per account, so you're probably out of luck.
wanderer_27: No, this has been going on for days - only bought one bundle.
Well I can't see if there's any problems with their paypal script since I can't risk an order going through but it lets me add it to my cart easy enough.
wanderer_27: No, this has been going on for days - only bought one bundle.
JunglePredator: Well I can't see if there's any problems with their paypal script since I can't risk an order going through but it lets me add it to my cart easy enough.
Oh, it can go through the whole process, even goes through the Pay Now on PayPal.

When it returns to the HB site you get a message saying your Order was cancelled.

I was going for a higher tier, but guess I'll save my money for something else . . . interesting Business model
plan99: Trade list bump
WildHobgoblin: Thanks for the smooth trade :)
Right back at you, WildHobgoblin!
JunglePredator: Well I can't see if there's any problems with their paypal script since I can't risk an order going through but it lets me add it to my cart easy enough.
wanderer_27: Oh, it can go through the whole process, even goes through the Pay Now on PayPal.

When it returns to the HB site you get a message saying your Order was cancelled.

I was going for a higher tier, but guess I'll save my money for something else . . . interesting Business model
Are you using a credit card as the backing?
When I used to use CC stuff problems were all over the place. Things like the bank wanted a confirmation code that a particular store wasn't set up to issue or it was "abnormal purchasing habits" etc.
Try a different payment for in Paypal basically.
Want:
EMPEROR: RISE OF THE MIDDLE KINGDOM
CAESAR
CAESAR II
CAESAR IV

Have:
Lots and lots of keys

All offers welcome!
Thanks for a great trade!
WANT:

GOG

Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom
Caesar I II IV

Steam

Kholat
Botanicula
Eisenwald: Blood of November
The Bridge
Bohemian Killing

any point and click adventure or similar on steam (especially games that have been bundled)

Oxenfree
12 is Better Than 6
Grey Goo
Memoria
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
Gomo

offers

HAVE: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post10283

post 10283

edit: thanks to MarkoH01 for Experience 112
Post edited February 09, 2017 by innerring
Big update of my tradelist.
Possible to trade multiple keys for Virginia which still is on sale here on GOG.
[Want]

[Have]
My list.

If I have something of interest, send me an offer.
Post edited February 14, 2017 by Fuin
Want: Noctropolis

HAVE LIST
innerring: WANT:

GOG

Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom
Caesar I II IV

Steam

Kholat
Botanicula
Eisenwald: Blood of November
The Bridge
Bohemian Killing

any point and click adventure or similar on steam (especially games that have been bundled)

Oxenfree
12 is Better Than 6
Grey Goo
Memoria
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
Gomo

offers

HAVE: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post10283

post 10283

edit: thanks to MarkoH01 for Experience 112
the "have" link doesn't realy work for me
Trade list bump