It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CorruptHero: Well, I already tried to get a refund and couldn't so now I'm here and I'm glad I came to the GOG forums cause I already found a trade. :)
Edit: I accepted the win and have moved on.
zeogold: Oh. Well, that's surprising. Congratulations on a successful trade, I guess.
Don't forget to edit your post here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post13492
Actually I got scammed LOL well that's my loss and I'm moving on sadly
I have no place here on GOG since my only key has been used so ya
Now I see why everyone is crazily cautious by others
hlmr1349: Thanks to fuin again for being an awesome trader!
Thanks likewise!
CorruptHero: Actually I got scammed LOL well that's my loss and I'm moving on sadly
Sorry to hear that.
Could you please report the scammer to GOG support and inform us of who the individual was so we can know to avoid this person?
CorruptHero: Actually I got scammed LOL well that's my loss and I'm moving on sadly
zeogold: Sorry to hear that.
Could you please report the scammer to GOG support and inform us of who the individual was so we can know to avoid this person?
The scammers name is KRIOSL
He claims that the code is region locked even though it is a Global Key and the code has been redeemed since I gave it to him and also claims to have sent me what we agreed on but has just lied.
Here's a photo of his profile picture
Attachments:
kriosl.png (6 Kb)
zeogold: Sorry to hear that.
CorruptHero: The scammers name is KRIOSL
He claims that the code is region locked even though it is a Global Key and the code has been redeemed since I gave it to him and also claims to have sent me what we agreed on but has just lied.
Here's a photo of his profile picture
Already on the known scammers wiki page & is mentioned on page 250 (for me anyways...)
WANT:
FORGOTTEN REALMS - THE ARCHIVES - COLLECTION ONE
FORGOTTEN REALMS: THE ARCHIVES - COLLECTION TWO
FORGOTTEN REALMS: THE ARCHIVES - COLLECTION THREE
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: RAVENLOFT SERIES
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: DARK SUN SERIES
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: KRYNN SERIES

HAVE:
Keys, lots of them!
Post edited October 25, 2016 by fronzelneekburm
high rated
deja65: Guys,just a quick heads up.D3u5eX managed to scam me into buying him a steam gift for his GOG key which he never sent.Will try to revert this hopefully.... So much for fair and thrustworthy trades :(.Cheers
Could you, please, post a screenshot of your exchange with them? Thanks.
low rated
Unblock me if you want for that gog games only.
Another bump before discount ends

Want
Painkiller Overdose

Have
These list of games
jimYs: Unblock me if you want for that gog games only.
Dear jimYs,

As of this moment, I only have three users on my block list: Thornus, Dreno21 and yourself. I hang around these forums quite a bit and it's not always smiles and sunshine. I've had hundreds of private conversations with other users. So, let me tell ya, it's very tough to get a spot on that list. I reserve that privilege for a very special breed of user.

I don't even mind the blatant attempts at scamming and haggling (like asking for three keys at first and then gradually expanding that into eight). Can't blame a guy for trying, amirite? What I do mind is that you and your ilk (alts?) are wasting my time. Every time you ask me for half a dozen Humble keys, I, being the reputable trader that I am, make sure that each of these keys is still valid. And that takes time. Have you ever tried accessing your Humble library from a Chinese internet connection? With their new two-step-authentication system, it's no small feat, let me tell ya! It takes time. A whole lot of precious time. It's taking patience and time and my patience with you has run out. I've had nothing but pleasant trading experiences in the past, even with users I couldn't ultimately work out a deal with. It's always been a pleasant experience. Not with you though, you're a pain in the ass. A bothersome pest. Go bug somebody else, you're not getting a free ride on my watch.

I'm attaching a screenshot of my conversation with jimYs. You can make up your own mind if he's trustworthy enough to make a trade with (inb4 "Fronzel is a greedy asshole!").

Whatever you do, INSIST that he goes first!
Attachments:
jimys.jpg (279 Kb)
Thank you Fuin for generous Overdose.
amrit9037: Thank you Fuin for generous Overdose.
Hope you'll enjoy it! :)
deja65: Guys,just a quick heads up.D3u5eX managed to scam me into buying him a steam gift for his GOG key which he never sent.Will try to revert this hopefully.... So much for fair and thrustworthy trades :(.Cheers
HypersomniacLive: Could you, please, post a screenshot of your exchange with them? Thanks.
Sadly, i cleared the chat log to forget this terrible act of theft,although i should have saved it for the GOG folks like you :D.Basicly i saw that dude asking for two games(i think one of them was Eisenwald),while offering a Superfrof HD key.Guess i was a little too naive and generous and went ahead first and well..... now i am here telling a wonderfull tale of love and peace :).Cheers
HypersomniacLive: Could you, please, post a screenshot of your exchange with them? Thanks.
Sadly, i cleared the chat log to forget this terrible act of theft,although i should have saved it for the GOG folks like you :D.Basicly i saw that dude asking for two games(i think one of them was Eisenwald),while offering a Superfrof HD key.Guess i was a little too naive and generous and went ahead first and well..... now i am here telling a wonderfull tale of love and peace :).Cheers

EDIT: lol, GOG Galaxy at it's finest again.Sorry for the double post guys ;).Cheers
Post edited October 24, 2016 by deja65
low rated
jimYs: Unblock me if you want for that gog games only.
fronzelneekburm: Dear jimYs,

As of this moment, I only have three users on my block list: Thornus, Dreno21 and yourself. I hang around these forums quite a bit and it's not always smiles and sunshine. I've had hundreds of private conversations with other users. So, let me tell ya, it's very tough to get a spot on that list. I reserve that privilege for a very special breed of user.

I don't even mind the blatant attempts at scamming and haggling (like asking for three keys at first and then gradually expanding that into eight). Can't blame a guy for trying, amirite? What I do mind is that you and your ilk (alts?) are wasting my time. Every time you ask me for half a dozen Humble keys, I, being the reputable trader that I am, make sure that each of these keys is still valid. And that takes time. Have you ever tried accessing your Humble library from a Chinese internet connection? With their new two-step-authentication system, it's no small feat, let me tell ya! It takes time. A whole lot of precious time. It's taking patience and time and my patience with you has run out. I've had nothing but pleasant trading experiences in the past, even with users I couldn't ultimately work out a deal with. It's always been a pleasant experience. Not with you though, you're a pain in the ass. A bothersome pest. Go bug somebody else, you're not getting a free ride on my watch.

I'm attaching a screenshot of my conversation with jimYs. You can make up your own mind if he's trustworthy enough to make a trade with (inb4 "Fronzel is a greedy asshole!").

First off your making a big fuss off it and blocking because i had a hard time choosing the right games.
If you unblock me i will make an offer if you agree or not its up too you. This time i picked the right ones.
Post edited October 24, 2016 by jimYs
fronzelneekburm: <snip></snip>
jimYs: First off your making a big fuss off it and blocking because i had a hard time choosing the right games.
If you unblock me i will make an offer if you agree or not its up too you. This time i picked the right ones.
Maybe make your offer here in the channel, go first & stick to it & if you show any deviation from the trade you can get a -1 & blocked by him again? (Far as I'm concerned public offers are exactly what the channel is for & then the secure information e.i. serials is what chat is for)