It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kerskjee: Beneath a Steel Sky
amrit9037: It's free on GOG.
So you might want to change that.
Oh, your right. just copied the whole library, i'll remove it. Thanks!
amrit9037: It's free on GOG.
So you might want to change that.
Kerskjee: Oh, your right. just copied the whole library, i'll remove it. Thanks!
Sadly, You can't trade games that are in your library.
Kerskjee: Oh, your right. just copied the whole library, i'll remove it. Thanks!
amrit9037: Sadly, You can't trade games that are in your library.
no... seriously? even if they aren't installed?
amrit9037: Sadly, You can't trade games that are in your library.
Kerskjee: no... seriously? even if they aren't installed?
This is a DRM-free website. Who's to say whether you actually installed these games or not? GOG can't know, and thus they're not going to let you sell games from your own library.
Really, though...I'm curious what made you think this was possible. I'm not aware of any such online websites that let you sell things out of your own collection. The only way I know of is with a physical game.

If you want a game to trade with, turn it into a gift upon purchase. Enter your own email as the recipient. You'll get an email that has a code in it. You may give this code to others who can redeem the game/games on it.
Post edited October 29, 2016 by zeogold
Kerskjee: no... seriously? even if they aren't installed?
zeogold: This is a DRM-free website. Who's to say whether you actually installed these games or not? GOG can't know, and thus they're not going to let you sell games from your own library.
Really, though...I'm curious what made you think this was possible. I'm not aware of any such online websites that let you sell things out of your own collection. The only way I know of is with a physical game.

If you want a game to trade with, turn it into a gift upon purchase. Enter your own email as the recipient. You'll get an email that has a code in it. You may give this code to others who can redeem the game/games on it.
Well I've never traded anything online before, so i didn't think much about it. I guess i thought most people traded away their games after they'd played through them, i just wanted all my games in one place. oh well, hindsight is 20/20
Kerskjee: Well I've never traded anything online before, so i didn't think much about it. I guess i thought most people traded away their games after they'd played through them, i just wanted all my games in one place. oh well, hindsight is 20/20
Trading is a tricky business. GOG trading, even moreso. There's not really any such thing as trading digital products from user libraries that doesn't dangerously dip towards the "pirating" area.
I think I might be able to help you out a bit, though...
Thanks to Koreabeat for a smooth trade! :)

Update:

Want:
Stasis
Through the Woods

Have:
those
Trade list bump

Post edited November 20, 2016 by plan99
low rated
Fuin: [Want]
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Layers of Fear
Layers of Fear: Inheritance DLC
Shadow Man
SOMA
SUPERHOT
Wuppo
Zombie Night Terror
Other stuff from my wishlist.

[Have]
My list.

If I have something of interest, send me an offer.
Left pm. Cant reply in chat for some reason. Thanks.
It boggles the mind. :P
HAVE

Wolf Among Us
Back To The Future
Still Life Bundle (Still Life, Still Life 2, Post Mortem)
Mysterious Island Bundle (Mysterious Island, Mysterious Island 2)
Telltale Poker 1 & 2

WANT

Anything I don't have.

Will trade first with anyone who has a trading history
DukeMP:
tags nes scammer alt
As we are getting close to all of the holiday sales I wanted to bump my trade list.

Old trade Post

I am not online too often so sorry in advance for any delays in messaging.
HypersomniacLive: HEADS UP to all new, and not, to trading:

- Read the rules in the OP carefully.
- Check out this page, and read at least the first two sections, "General advice" and "Spotting impersonating accounts", links included.

Do the above two things before going through with any trade offer. It may spare you the grief of getting scammed.
Thank you for pointing this out again.

PEOPLE please read the title of the thread, don't just throw your trades
Hey everybody, looking to trade a GOG copy of Witcher 3 GOTY for a STEAM version, I just bought it without realizing it was the GOG version like an idiot.

Edit: Offer rescinded, was able to contact seller and return the key.
Post edited October 30, 2016 by akumaou