It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Removed.
Post edited November 09, 2016 by JunglePredator
tinyE: Can I ask where you got the key?
CorruptHero: I bought the key from g2a
And that settles that. ;P

Sorry. I don't doubt your intentions are honest, but there is no way in hell anyone is going to trade you for that code.
Post edited October 21, 2016 by tinyE
D3u5eX: Hey.

Looking for Kings bounty Dark side + Legend of Eisenwald.

I only have a 10 euro steam gift card - my last one for that drm site.
Can also offer rare games like Superfrog gift (only 1) in return. Good day!
Yo,check your PM.We got to discuss some things ;).Cheers
CorruptHero: I bought the key from g2a
zeogold: In that case, I hate to tell you this, but you're screwed.
Nobody around here trusts G2A. Keys from there usually don't work here, and a lot of fake GOG keys are sold there. The chance you're going to get somebody to trade for it is next to nil.
I'd advise you look into trying to get a refund if you possibly can. If not, I'm afraid you're going to have to just accept it as a loss and move on.
Well, I already tried to get a refund and couldn't so now I'm here and I'm glad I came to the GOG forums cause I already found a trade. :)
Edit: I accepted the win and have moved on.
Post edited October 22, 2016 by CorruptHero
CorruptHero: Well, I already tried to get a refund and couldn't so now I'm here and I'm glad I came to the GOG forums cause I already found a trade. :)
Edit: I accepted the win and have moved on.
Oh. Well, that's surprising. Congratulations on a successful trade, I guess.
Don't forget to edit your post here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post13492
Click here!
Thanks to fuin again for being an awesome trader!
I would like to trade Painkiller Overdose for a game of your choice. Since there are not many games for a dollar here at gogs, feel free to choose a pricier game, about 3-5 dollars/euros.

Response in the next hour would be cool, because I´m most likely offline over the weekend.

EDIT: Trade accomplished. Thanks to GRARGAR for a fantastic trade.
Post edited October 22, 2016 by Oddeus
Guys,just a quick heads up.D3u5eX managed to scam me into buying him a steam gift for his GOG key which he never sent.Will try to revert this hopefully.... So much for fair and thrustworthy trades :(.Cheers
Post edited October 22, 2016 by deja65
deja65: Guys,just a quick heads up.D3u5eX managed to scam me into buying him a steam gift for his GOG key which he never sent.Will try to revert this hopefully.... So much for fair and thrustworthy trades :(.Cheers
You should report him to gog support and add his name to the scammer list(s). I hope, the steam key wasn´t to expensive?

EDIT: How long since the failed trade? Maybe he is just offline for a few hours?
Post edited October 22, 2016 by Oddeus
deja65: Guys,just a quick heads up.D3u5eX managed to scam me into buying him a steam gift for his GOG key which he never sent.Will try to revert this hopefully.... So much for fair and thrustworthy trades :(.Cheers
Oddeus: You should report him to gog support and add his name to the scammer list(s). I hope, the steam key wasn´t to expensive?
It was 15,19 euros.Will try to report him to Steam support.
Post edited October 22, 2016 by deja65
Oddeus: You should report him to gog support and add his name to the scammer list(s). I hope, the steam key wasn´t to expensive?

EDIT: How long since the failed trade? Maybe he is just offline for a few hours?
He reedemed the gift key,and went offline.He even said he encountered some sort of error.Will be a lesson for me in the future :).Cheers
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page141

Updated

anyone have any idea why when i use the the link for my post, it loads the page after that my post is on

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post7061
Master911:
Use search tag
Master911: anyone have any idea why when i use the the link for my post, it loads the page after that my post is on
It's a known bug after a thread gets big enough that has to do with posts getting deleted, etc.
Just look for the post in the link whenever you're clicking on one. Usually it's within a page or two of where the link leads you.