It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
oldone1976: HAVE

Blade of Darkness
Cryostasis - reserved for half a day as the user requested me
Obscure - reserved for half a day as the user requested me
Re-Volt
Scratches
Second Sight - reserved for half a day as the user requested me
TOCA Race Driver 3 - reserved for half a day as the user requested me
XIII - waiting for better offers

WANT

Any 5$ or 10$ game from current steam sales.
PM for other offers.

These games are rare (removed from catalog) thought i don't have any use to them because they are spare keys.
All inbox orders codes tested and valid. Haven't used my main account in ages. I can't even remember my password.
Mind if I ask how you got the keys with such a new membership?

Blade of Darkness
Cryostasis - reserved for half a day as the user requested me
Obscure - reserved for half a day as the user requested me
Re-Volt
Scratches
Second Sight - reserved for half a day as the user requested me
TOCA Race Driver 3 - reserved for half a day as the user requested me
XIII - waiting for better offers

WANT

Any 5$ or 10$ game from current steam sales.
PM for other offers.

These games are rare (removed from catalog) thought i don't have any use to them because they are spare keys.
All inbox orders codes tested and valid. Haven't used my main account in ages. I can't even remember my password.
Like many others, I would pay a quite high price for these keys. Lots and lots and LOTS of codes would I trade for them.

Like many others, I would like a full explanation of how you came to possess them first, and would absolutely demand you go first and allow me to activate every single key before I sent you a single thing.
Darnit, Second Sight and Obscure...

Blade of Darkness
That's severance blade of darkness, right? If yes then I'm veeery interested in a trade.
Want: Myst: Masterpiece Edition

Have: any Steam game of about the same value (more or less)

EDIT: I got the Myst: Masterpiece Edition to work on Steam... I am no longer offering Steam games
Post edited December 31, 2015 by Plowsters
SirRobbie:
amrit9037: *Tomb Raider: Underworld
thanks, I'll fix it right away.
yogsloth: Like many others, I would like a full explanation of how you came to possess them first, and would absolutely demand you go first and allow me to activate every single key before I sent you a single thing.
i can understand your concern... if game's gog cataloge removal is prior to user account reg date, it is indeed,a major issue

yet one ot the common untold rule here being "youngest registration goes first" it wouldnt affect most of us. Though of course, not only the validity of said codes, but also the origin of them (like how they happened to be held by the claiming user) can be a concern...

a screenshot like the one i attached could be a possible compromise (because for some specific games, like those removed long ago, it is something to be adressed):
what i did was taking a picture with lame cellphone camera (recognizable picture grain), in two distinct dimensions angles (because it is easy to mockup a straight screen capture), only post processing "obviously" on the codes, but also on date/price paid (privacy matter) and gift recipient email (privacy matter too, on another way)

maybe i'm dumb and naive and that such thing couldnt be a possible solution at all for various reasons... maybe not... just giving a try
Attachments:
Djaron: maybe i'm dumb and naive and that such thing couldnt be a possible solution at all for various reasons... maybe not... just giving a try
When a mysterious stranger is offering to sell one the county's prize swine, one does not accept it delivered in a poque.

I'll wait for oldone1976 to respond.
Djaron: maybe i'm dumb and naive and that such thing couldnt be a possible solution at all for various reasons... maybe not... just giving a try
yogsloth: When a mysterious stranger is offering to sell one the county's prize swine, one does not accept it delivered in a poque.

I'll wait for oldone1976 to respond.
He made the same offer a few days ago, got the same questions, and never replied.
Post edited December 31, 2015 by tinyE
tinyE: He made the same offer a few days ago, got the same questions, and never replied.
So he did. Thanks again to adalia and his script.

Still.

I want to believe. I want to believe so badly.
high rated
yogsloth: So he did. Thanks again to adalia and his script.

Still.

Hi yogsloth, i'm a lawyer for a prince of nigeria that is running from the rebels that took his palace, he really needs to hide is fortune ($1.000.000.000) but first he needs someone to pay for his trip and the luggages that contains the money.

I'm approaching you because your father was friend of a fisherman that happens to also be the butler of my client so we need your help, if you send us $2.000 my client is willing to share half of his fortune with you.

You need to be quick, we can hear the gunshots closer so don't waste time googling "prince of nigeria".

Best regards,

Osayuwamen Smith.
tinyE: He made the same offer a few days ago, got the same questions, and never replied.
yogsloth: So he did. Thanks again to adalia and his script.

Still.

Nah man, I wouldn't expect anything out of the offer honestly. I remember seeing a similar offer and sending a message, but never getting a reply. It seems too risky to be worth it. It's really such a shame that GOG of all places has scammers and whatnot to worry about.
Cyraxpt: You need to be quick, we can hear the gunshots closer so don't waste time googling "prince of nigeria".

Best regards,

Osayuwamen Smith.
If I wire the money, can I still get "TOCA Race Driver 3"?
Cyraxpt: You need to be quick, we can hear the gunshots closer so don't waste time googling "prince of nigeria".

Best regards,

Osayuwamen Smith.
yogsloth: If I wire the money, can I still get "TOCA Race Driver 3"?
If he offered McRay I'd have jumped . :P
yogsloth: If I wire the money, can I still get "TOCA Race Driver 3"?
Yes, of course, my client went back to the palace just to get that game from his collection for you, it's also signed by Peter Molyneux so it's really valuable.

But there's a problem, it's illegal to transport "TOCA Race Driver 3" on nigerian airplanes so we'll need to mail it to you and the Nigerian Mail Corporation requires that every "TOCA Race Driver 3" needs to paid at the arrival of the package, it will be $400 for the transportation but my client will cover those expenses as soon as he arrives safely to Miami, USA.

And i have to warn you that the rebels may follow the package thinking that it contains my client so don't open it on the mail station or before my client arrives safely to Miami, USA.

Best regards,

Uyobong Smith.