It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: I've seen sunglasses that were less shady, trust me.
Perchance, were you looking in the mirror Martin Luther? :)
zeogold: And just how in the world do you plan on snagging 8 CODES?!
AccurateArt: This whole thing seems very shady indeed.
Seems shady enough to me that I down voted it even....
hmmm sorry to interrupt the onslaught but anyway, in the first place, why would anyone tradout any game of the "want list" mentionned above (especially games which were never on sale) to this persoh, in exchange of a game you can get from gog for free atm

i mean, my logic went on guru meditation at this early step, sorry...

"behoooooold, i can give you oxygen or stream ,water in exchange of this or that !". i'm sure i missed the point because i'm a dumb person, but maybe ignoring the tradepost would have been enough, given how meaningless it was to start with...
Djaron: "behoooooold, i can give you oxygen
Soooo how about Fallout 4 for said oxygen? Really, I want it. Now.
Post edited December 30, 2015 by rz4
"Is Sabra Price is Right; is same show."
Post edited December 30, 2015 by tinyE
This is getting more and more weird..
Djaron: hmmm sorry to interrupt the onslaught but anyway, in the first place, why would anyone tradout any game of the "want list" mentionned above (especially games which were never on sale) to this persoh, in exchange of a game you can get from gog for free atm

"behoooooold, i can give you oxygen or stream ,water in exchange of this or that !". i'm sure i missed the point because i'm a dumb person, but maybe ignoring the tradepost would have been enough, given how meaningless it was to start with...
From my point of view it "sounds" like he might be trying to scam someone who's not paying attention really.
Djaron: hmmm sorry to interrupt the onslaught but anyway, in the first place, why would anyone tradout any game of the "want list" mentionned above (especially games which were never on sale) to this persoh, in exchange of a game you can get from gog for free atm

JunglePredator: From my point of view it "sounds" like he might be trying to scam someone who's not paying attention really.
That was my first thought.
mike_cesara: This is getting more and more weird..
http://i.imgur.com/Aytd33S.gif
What an absolute moron.
high rated
yogsloth: What an absolute moron.
Look, all I did was point out that he...

Oh wait, you were talking about him.
see newer post
Post edited January 23, 2016 by Nihililix
[Want]
Other stuff from my wishlist.

[Have]
My list.

If I have something of interest, send me an offer.
Post edited January 02, 2016 by Fuin
---
Post edited January 02, 2016 by zanyxe
low rated
HAVE

Blade of Darkness
Cryostasis - reserved for half a day as the user requested me
Obscure - reserved for half a day as the user requested me
Re-Volt
Scratches
Second Sight - reserved for half a day as the user requested me
TOCA Race Driver 3 - reserved for half a day as the user requested me
XIII - waiting for better offers

WANT

Any 5$ or 10$ game from current steam sales.
PM for other offers.

These games are rare (removed from catalog) thought i don't have any use to them because they are spare keys.
All inbox orders codes tested and valid. Haven't used my main account in ages. I can't even remember my password.
Post edited December 30, 2015 by oldone1976