It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Games I Want

PLANESCAPE: TORMENT
BALDUR'S GATE 2 COMPLETE
BALDUR'S GATE: THE ORIGINAL SAGA
THE TEMPLE OF ELEMENTAL EVIL
ICEWIND DALE COMPLETE
ICEWIND DALE 2 COMPLETE
NEVERWINTER NIGHTS DIAMOND
NEVERWINTER NIGHTS 2 COMPLETE
CREATURES EXODUS
CREATURES: THE ALBIAN YEARS
CREATURES VILLAGE
LOCOMOTION
KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM
DESCENT: FREESPACE BATTLE PACK
FREESPACE 2
X: GOLD
X2: THE THREAT
X3: REUNION
X3: TERRAN WAR PACK
PRISON ARCHITECT
DARWINIA
MULTIWINIA
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: DRAGONSHARD
Populous 1 + 2 +3
LORDS OF MAGIC: SPECIAL EDITION
Seven Kingdoms 1
Seven Kingdoms 2 HD

Games I will give you via PM
Dragonsphere (8 codes) (Note: I will give it to you on Jan 1st. I know 8 codes sounds unfair, but that's what i will give you.)
Post edited December 30, 2015 by dewy60
high rated
*does a double take*
low rated
tinyE: *does a double take*
Did you read my note?
dewy60: Games I will give you via PM
Dragonsphere (8 codes) (Note: I will give it to you on Jan 1st. I know 8 codes sounds unfair, but that's what i will give you.)
....I'm sorry, what? How in the bleedin' heck did you get 8 codes for a game that's still free?
http://i.imgur.com/AbeOik6.jpg
Post edited December 30, 2015 by zeogold
low rated
dewy60: Games I Want

PLANESCAPE: TORMENT
BALDUR'S GATE 2 COMPLETE
BALDUR'S GATE: THE ORIGINAL SAGA
THE TEMPLE OF ELEMENTAL EVIL
ICEWIND DALE COMPLETE
ICEWIND DALE 2 COMPLETE
NEVERWINTER NIGHTS DIAMOND
NEVERWINTER NIGHTS 2 COMPLETE
CREATURES EXODUS
CREATURES: THE ALBIAN YEARS
CREATURES VILLAGE
LOCOMOTION
KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM
DESCENT: FREESPACE BATTLE PACK
FREESPACE 2
X: GOLD
X2: THE THREAT
X3: REUNION
X3: TERRAN WAR PACK
PRISON ARCHITECT
DARWINIA
MULTIWINIA
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: DRAGONSHARD
Populous 1 + 2 +3
LORDS OF MAGIC: SPECIAL EDITION
Seven Kingdoms 1
Seven Kingdoms 2 HD

Games I will give you via PM
zeogold: ....I'm sorry, what? How in the bleedin' heck did you get 8 codes for a game that's still free?
Have you read GOG's Announcement? As of Jan 1st, Dragonsphere will be no longer free.

If i have time to refresh some code stocks while it's still free until Jan. 1st. Maybe.
low rated
zeogold: ....I'm sorry, what? How in the bleedin' heck did you get 8 codes for a game that's still free?
dewy60: Have you read GOG's Announcement as of Jan 1st, Dragonsphere will be no longer free.
And just how in the world do you plan on snagging 8 CODES?!
tinyE: *does a double take*
dewy60: Did you read my note?
I did the double take because the odds are those codes will not be valid when the game goes to 5.99.

Either way I think it's a pretty shitty underhanded thing for you to try. If they are valid on Jan 1st you still didn't pay for them and you are asking to trade them for something someone did pay for.

I'm tempted to go snag 8 codes myself and give them away free to anyone who tries to take you up on your offer come this Friday.
Post edited December 30, 2015 by tinyE
tinyE: I did the double take because the odds are those codes will not be valid when the game goes to 5.99.

Either way I think it's a pretty shitty underhanded thing for you to try. If they are valid on Jan 1st you still didn't pay for them and you are asking to trade them for something someone did pay for.
I never thought I'd see the day, but for once, I'm actually agreeing completely with tinyE.
low rated
dewy60: Have you read GOG's Announcement as of Jan 1st, Dragonsphere will be no longer free.
zeogold: And just how in the world do you plan on snagging 8 CODES?!
If you don't like what i will give, maybe increase the code stocks to maybe 15 or 20.
low rated
dewy60: If you don't like what i will give, maybe increase the code stocks to maybe 15 or 20.
That's not the problem. The problem is the game you're offering, dude. It's not exactly fair to give away something you got for free and then ask for something back. How are you even getting these codes, getting gifts multiple times? If you can even do that, chances are that the forums will be full of people giving this stuff away for free anyways. Try again in, oh, I don't know, two years, maybe?
low rated
tinyE: I did the double take because the odds are those codes will not be valid when the game goes to 5.99.

I'm tempted to go snag 8 codes myself and give them away free to anyone who tries to take you up on your offer come this Friday.
I am very sorry. That all i got.
dewy60: If you don't like what i will give, maybe increase the code stocks to maybe 15 or 20.
zeogold: That's not the problem. The problem is the game you're offering, dude. It's not exactly fair to give away something you got for free and then ask for something back. How are you even getting these codes, getting gifts multiple times? If you can even do that, chances are that the forums will be full of people giving this stuff away for free anyways. Try again in, oh, I don't know, two years, maybe?
I am very sorry.

If you send me gog gift codes for the games I want, I will send you. If i will test the codes via redeem on Jan 1st , maybe.
high rated
Well several people tried this when Fallout went free and was then removed but GOG deactivated all of those codes which made them useless.

I just hope, if and when they do that, you have the courtesy to return the game someone gave to you for all the useless codes you gave to them.
Gonen32: ***SCAMMER ALERT***SCAMMER ALERT***SCAMMER ALERT***

"DLHGUY", he contacted me 2.5 days ago and offered me Baldure's Gate and Deus Ex 2 (from my wishlist) for a trade. I've sent him the code for the game he wanted but got nothing. I waited until now to give him a chance, but considering the time and how fast he responded to me it seems like a scam.

Put him in the list.
thk47: I'm sorry to hear that, He also contacted me the other day for a trade (last time i received his chat was on Dec 28, 2015 – 06:07). I just ignore his offer since i can't find any of his post and not a regular user on trading thread also his offer doesn't make sense to me.
Yeah, it was a code from a bundle so it's no big loss. I looked for him in the scammers list before trading to be sure it's safe and he wasn't there. I hope he is now.
This whole thing seems very shady indeed.
low rated
AccurateArt: This whole thing seems very shady indeed.
I've seen sunglasses that were less shady, trust me.