It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: If I wire the money, can I still get "TOCA Race Driver 3"?
Cyraxpt: Yes, of course, my client went back to the palace just to get that game from his collection for you, it's also signed by Peter Molyneux so it's really valuable.

But there's a problem, it's illegal to transport "TOCA Race Driver 3" on nigerian airplanes so we'll need to mail it to you and the Nigerian Mail Corporation requires that every "TOCA Race Driver 3" needs to paid at the arrival of the package, it will be $400 for the transportation but my client will cover those expenses as soon as he arrives safely to Miami, USA.

And i have to warn you that the rebels may follow the package thinking that it contains my client so don't open it on the mail station or before my client arrives safely to Miami, USA.

Best regards,

Uyobong Smith.
Greetings to you, Uyoboyong Smith!

I am Omishad E. Sellar, and I have a counter-offer for you:

I a very, very rich man, and have recently acquired a bridge in New York which I will sell the rights for in exchange for TOCA Race Driver 3". Do not pass up this one-of-a-kind lifetime opportunity to own a piece of century-old history!

I hope you will accept my grateful proposal.

Regards,

Omishad E. Sellar.
you guies are really scary, you know that ?
Cyraxpt: TOCA Race Driver 3
zeogold: a bridge in New York
Useless stuff! (Also real shady deals, especially TOCA Race Driver3) I can give you immortality for 9.99$. Payment through Paypal. Don't hesitate though! Limited time offer - ends when you die!

Djaron . What do you mean we're scary? I don't get it :D
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post15
Have Steam Keys :

Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Remember Me - Spec Ops The Line - Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 - Tomb Raider: Anniversary - Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition - Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising - Operation Flashpoint: Red River - Alien Breed Complete - Summoner - Overlord - Supreme Commander Gold - Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition - Front Mission Evolved - Just Cause Collection (1+2) - The Last Remnant - Freedom Planet - Colin McRae Rally - Etherlords 1 + 2 - Praetorians - Jazz Punk - Hospital Tycoon - Worms - Overture - GT Legends - Yosumin! - Frozen Synapse Prime (SteamGift) - Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods (Gamersgate)

Want : Check my wishlist for games I want, I also like games on steam, just PM me the game or list of what you have to trade.
Post edited January 01, 2016 by VVhiteVVolf
I'd like to trade for Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business, which is currently on sale here on GOG, and I'm also still interested in the Doom titles on GOG as well.

My trade list.
Post edited January 01, 2016 by duk3nuk3m
<deleted>
Post edited April 02, 2016 by JunglePredator
If they can bump their posts, so can I!
Post 10097. Not entirely sure which page it's on because for some reason, it seems different for every person.
Post edited January 01, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Post 10097. Not entirely sure which page it's on because for some reason, it seems different for every person.
It's different depending on how many posts per page you've chosen in settings - 10, 20, 30, 40, 50. I see 50 per page and the latest posts are up to page 203. I'll never find a post if someone says it's on page 457 or something (it'll go to page 203) - post #s are best.

Edit: page 204 now. :)
Post edited January 01, 2016 by plan99
Someone correct me if i'm wrong but you cannot link correctly the post because since they decided that it was a good idea to move the old threads to the archive section that every thread that was created (ex. this one) before 2015 but it's still active gets this glitch.

If you try to link a post in a thread that was made in 2015 you no longer have this problem.

Edit: Just realized what you were asking, yeah, it's what plan99 said.
Post edited January 01, 2016 by Cyraxpt
Thank you mike_cesara! :D

See Tradelist for haves and wants
Post edited January 01, 2016 by mchack
Bakuryuha: Bump? Bump! More stuff added.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page400
Post 8014
Thanks for the trade Bakuryuha!

Bumping my trade post 7186.
Cyraxpt: Someone correct me if i'm wrong but you cannot link correctly the post because since they decided that it was a good idea to move the old threads to the archive section that every thread that was created (ex. this one) before 2015 but it's still active gets this glitch.

If you try to link a post in a thread that was made in 2015 you no longer have this problem.

Edit: Just realized what you were asking, yeah, it's what plan99 said.
Removed posts mess everything up. You'll see that the first post of this page is probably not a nice, round number because there were posts earlier in the thread that got removed. GOG can't math and doesn't take into account removed posts when it takes you to the page where the post should be.

So you can't link to the page because people have different settings. And you can't link to the post if you've posted later in this thread because it'll take you to the wrong page. That makes this thread hard to navigate. Thanks GOG.
Thank you too mchack! : D
Thank you McHack for a great and never-ending trade ;-)