It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Here is my list for the games I want (For fair and square you maybe give me 3 codes for the games I want):
PLANESCAPE: TORMENT
BALDUR'S GATE 2 COMPLETE
BALDUR'S GATE: THE ORIGINAL SAGA
THE TEMPLE OF ELEMENTAL EVIL
ICEWIND DALE COMPLETE
ICEWIND DALE 2 COMPLETE
NEVERWINTER NIGHTS DIAMOND
NEVERWINTER NIGHTS 2 COMPLETE
CREATURES EXODUS
CREATURES: THE ALBIAN YEARS
CREATURES VILLAGE
LOCOMOTION
KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM
DESCENT: FREESPACE BATTLE PACK
FREESPACE 2
X: GOLD
X2: THE THREAT
X3: REUNION
X3: TERRAN WAR PACK
PRISON ARCHITECT
DARWINIA
MULTIWINIA
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: DRAGONSHARD
Populous 1 + 2 +3
LORDS OF MAGIC: SPECIAL EDITION

I will give you 8 codes of Dragonsphere if you give me 1 or 3 please.
tinyE: You heard dewy!

Don't miss your opportunity to give him something you paid for something he didn't. :P

Everyone get in line!

On that note, first person to slide me a code for Turok gets a code for Teen Agent.
zeogold: Forget about that green doofus! Give me a copy of Tex Murphy: Mean Streets and I'll give you TWO TeenAgent codes, one Dragonsphere code, the meaning to life, and a clay imprint of the keys to tinyE's truck!
LOL, that's a good one!
Post edited January 04, 2016 by dewy60
dewy60: Here is my list for the games I want (For fair and square you maybe give me 3 codes for the games I want):
BALDUR'S GATE 2 COMPLETE
ICEWIND DALE COMPLETE
ICEWIND DALE 2 COMPLETE
CREATURES EXODUS
CREATURES VILLAGE
LOCOMOTION
KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM
FREESPACE 2
PRISON ARCHITECT
DARWINIA
MULTIWINIA
Populous 1 + 2 +3

zeogold: Forget about that green doofus! Give me a copy of Tex Murphy: Mean Streets and I'll give you TWO TeenAgent codes, one Dragonsphere code, the meaning to life, and a clay imprint of the keys to tinyE's truck!
dewy60: LOL, that's a good one!
I don't care how funny you think I am. If any of you fools feel like actually trying to give THIS dipwad (dewy60) a game in exchange for something he got FOR FREE, ask me instead. I have a copy which I'll hand over to you WITHOUT ASKING FOR ANYTHING IN EXCHANGE WHATSOEVER.
Post edited January 04, 2016 by zeogold
dewy60: Here is my list for the games I want (For fair and square you maybe give me 3 codes for the games I want):
BALDUR'S GATE 2 COMPLETE
ICEWIND DALE COMPLETE
ICEWIND DALE 2 COMPLETE
CREATURES EXODUS
CREATURES VILLAGE
LOCOMOTION
KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM
FREESPACE 2
PRISON ARCHITECT
DARWINIA
MULTIWINIA
Populous 1 + 2 +3

dewy60: LOL, that's a good one!
Troll alert mates... one that's really stinking up the trade room.
really, i tried... but i fail to see the whole point about this dragonsphere codes thing. I sure am dumb and go back to my home cave then.

someone around here surely uses strong psychotropic narcotics of some sort*, and i guess the only reason it's not classified as illegal one is because it's brand new :)

(* and if then.... do you have any left to spare ? seems the strong stuff, sure)

this phrase below just gurumeditated my brain:
(For fair and square you maybe give me 3 codes for the games I want)

i mean someone gives him 3 codes THEN trade him a game HE wants... makes 4 codes for the valuable honor of making a deal with him... what's in exchange for this ? (i mean i know: dragon sphere code... but... oki sorry, i gurumeditated again...)
Post edited January 04, 2016 by Djaron
Djaron: really, i tried... but i fail to see the whole point about this dragonsphere codes thing. I sure am dumb and go back to my home cave then.

someone around here surely uses strong psychotropic narcotics of some sort*, and i guess the only reason it's not classified as illegal one is because it's brand new :)

(* and if then.... do you have any left to spare ? seems the strong stuff, sure)
I'll explain it to you via PM.
Updated my trade post at http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8432. Removed Metal Slug 3 from have list. Traded it to McHack.

---Edit---

Also please stop including his game list to replies to dewy60.... it's just making the problem worse by flooding the topic with it.

---Double Edit---
Just bumping my post kinda again with out an actual bump but a edit to say that since no one seems interested in trading for my top 5 Steam games while the sale is active I've added a metric ton of stuff to my GOG wishlist that I'll trade for instead now I guess. A couple of them I'm actually seeking gift copies for (especially Amerllo I think it's called & Wolf Amongst Us or whatever) so leave a note here so I can see your rep 'cause there seem to be extra scammers around for the holidays.
Post edited January 04, 2016 by JunglePredator
high rated
To all new GOG members who missed getting Dragonsphere for free:

I have 3 codes for Dragonsphere up for grabs (for free of course) here:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/grab_a_game_at_the_shabby_games_shelter_d/page1

So just let me know if you want one. ;)
Post edited January 04, 2016 by Leroux
Trades done.
Post edited January 05, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: I'm looking for the following games from the Humble Square Enix Bundle 3 before it expires tomorrow:

Gyromancer
Just Cause Collection
Murdered: Soul Suspect

My trade list is here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post13
Left an offer on PM chat. I have Murdered: Soul Suspect. I will send the key if you agree with my trade. Thanks Grargar !
Post edited January 04, 2016 by mangauser
Leroux: ...
Well said!
Time to bump my list!

I've added some GOG stuff as well as lots of Steam/humble keys.
Post edited January 04, 2016 by skimmie
skimmie: Time to bump my list!

Fixed your link:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post6538
skimmie: Time to bump my list!

zeogold: Fixed your link:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post6538
Heh,. thanks for that :) And I also fixed the link in my original post!
I've updated my list.
Due to the awfulness of the GOG forum software the link doesn't work (for me at least), but it should land you in the general area where it's located.
Post edited January 05, 2016 by Smannesman