It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

apehater: thats awesome! you actually spend at least 50 bucks during the summer sale and at the same time shamelessly begged for games (referring that your short on budget) at many, many threads with your damn fucking wishlist spam (i mean all the threads outside of gifting threads)!
That guy's been doing that since forever. His wishlist is also like pretty much every game on GOG. I don't even wanna know how many games he has received in the past with all his 'subtle' hints that he wants something but can't afford it, or xxx is on my wishlist (hint hint nudge nudge)
Pheace: That guy's been doing that since forever. His wishlist is also like pretty much every game on GOG. I don't even wanna know how many games he has received in the past with all his 'subtle' hints that he wants something but can't afford it, or xxx is on my wishlist (hint hint nudge nudge)
Well, at least he gave something back to the community today by teaching us Hungarian swearwords. :D
Pheace: That guy's been doing that since forever. His wishlist is also like pretty much every game on GOG. I don't even wanna know how many games he has received in the past with all his 'subtle' hints that he wants something but can't afford it, or xxx is on my wishlist (hint hint nudge nudge)
Leroux: Well, at least he gave something back to the community today by teaching us Hungarian swearwords. :D
thats a very optimistic approach to this topic
Leroux: Well, at least he gave something back to the community today by teaching us Hungarian swearwords. :D
apehater: thats a very optimistic approach to this topic
*innocent whistle*
I have leftover stuff from the most recent Humble E3 Bundle. Take it for free or dump anything you want to get rid of on me.
<span class="bold">Updated</span>
Ok, so I got a new graphics card and got a code for DiRT Rally (redeemable on the AMD page). I'd really like the NVIDIA code (or a GoG code) for The Witcher 3. So:

HAVE

DiRT Rally

WANT

The Witcher 3
lol will people please stop offering games that were free on gog for trade? Or do you really think people on gog are that stupid?
Would really suck for someone NEW to trade free games for something they actually paid for. What a nice way to welcome people to this friendly forum :s
Zurvan7: Or do you really think people on gog are that stupid?
Ummmm, do you really want me to answer that? :P
Zurvan7: Or do you really think people on gog are that stupid?
tinyE: Ummmm, do you really want me to answer that? :P
you can always give it a try xD but for real, people should have the guts to say this title was free on gog and i want to trade it :p
tinyE: Ummmm, do you really want me to answer that? :P
Yes?! O.o
Zurvan7: lol will people please stop offering games that were free on gog for trade? Or do you really think people on gog are that stupid?
Would really suck for someone NEW to trade free games for something they actually paid for. What a nice way to welcome people to this friendly forum :s
To be fair it's games that no longer are available and some people really want it but don't want to pay full price for it, therefore they don't mind trading for something else they own.

On the other hand, i think that those that recieve games from giveaways or randomly from generous people should actually give these "free" games back to the community as a "thank you", you know, continue the karma flow of "recieving and giving" but hey, not my call.
Teppic

Thank you for the trade. :)
Reps up to PainOfSalvation for a good trade.
low rated
[URGENT] Can anyone pick these for me from the promo?

AvP Classic 2000
Rogue Trooper
Sniper Elite
Judge Dredd

I can offer a spare keys of Torchlight, Sim City, Stalker or Battlerealms + Winter Wolf from the summer sales.
PM for other offers.