It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Smannesman: I've updated my list.
Due to the awfulness of the GOG forum software I can only link to the page my post is on, but since it's the second post on that page it's doable (IMO).
Perhaps you should still link to your post? Because then it would be possible to at least find your post with scrolling around a bit when having a different posts per page setting than you, for me this thread does not even have 484 pages ;-)
New to this...
can someone explain how to trade/ how I go about trading?
JC_DCFC: New to this...
Put, in one list, the games you have available to trade and what store you have them for (such as GOG or Steam). In another list, say what games you want in exchange. If you don't have specific games in mind, list what types of games you want or just say "make me an offer".
Since you're the newbie, be prepared to be the one to hand over your game first, but BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. There have been numerous bots and such here. If they seem suspicious to you (such as arranging a strangely ridiculous deal trying to ask you for many games in exchange for a few or offering really nice-sounding games in exchange for lousy ones), check this list here:
http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Known_Scammers
If their username appears on that list, DO NOT TRADE WITH THEM, and it might also be wise to alert somebody of their presence.
Post edited January 04, 2016 by zeogold
JC_DCFC: New to this...
First of all, make yourself familiar with
known scammers
Known Scammers Mach Two
threads.

If someone pm you with an offer, ask for a link to his post on the forum. Follow the link, hover over his/her avatar and start conversation from there (beware impostors). If there is no forum presence and you still want to trade, he go first. Best option, trade only with known traders or ask one of the well known gogers to be a middleman..
Post edited January 05, 2016 by mike_cesara
Updated

GreyFly is a scammer, watch out for him. Took 3 of my Origin games and wouldn't be reasonable. Just took off like a coward. Great start to another wonderful year, eh?
DeathArcanum: Updated

GreyFly is a scammer, watch out for him. Took 3 of my Origin games and wouldn't be reasonable. Just took off like a coward. Great start to another wonderful year, eh?
We'll get him, don't worry.

All that you had to do:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/?search=GreyFly

Cyraxpt: All that you had to do:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/?search=GreyFly
You act like I didn't do that. Called him out for it, ended up getting Inquisitor for GOG to trade (though that wasn't part of the deal we agreed on at all). I'm not stupid.
DeathArcanum: You act like I didn't do that. Called him out for it, ended up getting Inquisitor for GOG to trade (though that wasn't part of the deal we agreed on at all). I'm not stupid.
Ok, i'm confused, you know there's a little shit scamming people on this forum so you searched for this nickname, you saw that he made up trades that never happened and yet you lost 3 Origin games to him. Is this correct?
low rated
DeathArcanum: You act like I didn't do that. Called him out for it, ended up getting Inquisitor for GOG to trade (though that wasn't part of the deal we agreed on at all). I'm not stupid.
Cyraxpt: Ok, i'm confused, you know there's a little shit scamming people on this forum so you searched for this nickname, you saw that he made up trades that never happened and yet you lost 3 Origin games to him. Is this correct?
We had a deal completely independent of what was posted on here. Hence the mentioning, and why I got Inquisitor.

Besides, I really don't give a crap. I've been trying to get rid of those Origin games for over a year and a half. I just think it fun to call scammers out and justifiably make them look bad. Doesn't make what he did any more right or me stupid.
DeathArcanum: We had a deal completely independent of what was posted on here. Hence the mentioning, and why I got Inquisitor.

Besides, I really don't give a crap. I've been trying to get rid of those Origin games for over a year and a half. I just think it fun to call scammers out and justifiably make them look bad. Doesn't make what he did any more right or me stupid.
You knew that he wasn't reliable and you made a trade with him? And even if you don't give a crap, he did get the games, that's why he's scamming people, because it works.
Do you think he cares that you called him out? Do you know how quickly one can make a new account? How long he has been doing this?

Heh, dunno, it's just appalling how there's almost one person in each page complaining about being scammed and yet people are still falling for cheap tricks.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
as goes the old saying: "fool me once, shame on you ! fool me twice, shame on me !*" right ?

*unless using a brand new and yet unknown method of scamming...

btw i too have origins games i want to get rid of... some are games i would like to play, but, well... origin ! i barely allow myself now to use a little steam but that's as far as i go outside the free drm road. uplay and origins are very infuriating drm by design, even more than steam...
moonshineshadow: Perhaps you should still link to your post? Because then it would be possible to at least find your post with scrolling around a bit when having a different posts per page setting than you, for me this thread does not even have 484 pages ;-)
Alright, I wasn't aware that it was even worse than I originally thought.
I've changed it.
<deleted>
Post edited April 02, 2016 by JunglePredator
Have Steam Keys :

Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Remember Me - Spec Ops The Line - Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 - Tomb Raider: Underworld - Tomb Raider: Anniversary - Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition - Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising - Operation Flashpoint: Red River - Alien Breed Complete - Summoner - Overlord - Supreme Commander Gold - Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition - Front Mission Evolved - Just Cause Collection (1+2) - The Last Remnant - Freedom Planet - Colin McRae Rally - Praetorians - Jazz Punk - Hospital Tycoon - Worms - Overture - GT Legends - Yosumin! - Cheesecake Cool Conrad - Cave Coaster - Feel-A-Maze - Rescue Team 5 - Fruits Inc. Deluxe Pack - Top Trumps Turbo - Frozen Synapse Prime (SteamGift) - Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods (Gamersgate)

Want : Check my wishlist for games I want on GOG, I also like games on steam, so just PM me the game or list of what you have to trade I might want it.
Post edited January 05, 2016 by VVhiteVVolf