It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nice work Sinistar :-)
IAmSinistar: Your money's no good here. Check your PMs.
Oh dammit, I can't even trade, with you around! :P

Thank you very much for the gift!
Post edited September 11, 2014 by Grargar
yogsloth: Uhhh, let's see... Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe!
Lemme see if I still have that one. I only bought it for The Bard's Tale code. ;)
[W]
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
Humble Bundle 12 ($10 tier) (Please note: if this is what you'd like to trade for, I would like my own gift link to the entire bundle, not codes for each game, as I would like to get the extra games when they unlock, too)

[H]
I won't even link to my have list, because I don't have anything worth trading for at this point, but I will offer that I can buy anything on Steam for the equivalent price of either of those items. :-)
Post edited September 11, 2014 by jcosmocohen
IAmSinistar:
Thank you!
dr.schliemann: Thank you!
Thank you in return for the gift code, very nice of you! Got a game off the wishlist I've been meaning to have for a while.
Woah. Fall colors Sinistar?
I would like to trade for Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning Collection, which is currently on sale at Steam.

To see the list of games I can offer click HERE
Updated Trade List,both Haves and Wants
Have
None Currently

Want
Any

Obviously, I don't expect some of these in exchange for others, and my have list will be updated as I have items available.

Successfully transacted with: briareoushex
Successfully transacted with: RPGplayerGotrek
Successfully traded with BenKii
Post edited December 30, 2016 by paladin181
— x —

Many thanks to Tokisto for Bionic Commando! ^_^
Post edited September 14, 2014 by Azrael360
Updated my list

I'm interested in the Kingdom of Amalur game that is on sale on steam right now!
Post edited September 12, 2014 by hummer010
Bump Looking for some Humble Bundle games and Space/Space-themed games!
WANT (from the current promo):
BlazBlue Calamity Trigger

HAVE:
a bunch of stuff (click here)
List updated. Thanks for reading :-)