It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

apehater: ok then its the real user junglepredator who just doesn't know that an e-mail isn't needed for trading gog games. although i think that user has been long enough here to know that. thanks for the suggestions
Yeah, that's the thing that doesn't make a lot of sense, but I can't tell that he's not the real junglepredator. There's nothing changed about his name and his join date isn't recent.

In any case, I wish more people, at least in trade threads would realize that *real rep* is the number of successful trades you've made. That can be proven.
apehater:
JunglePredator: .
I have a suggestion that involves a threeway trade and might make all parts happy.
Apehater sends me icewind dale enhanced edition
Junglepredator sends me dark souls 3 + dlc
I check iwdee
I redeem dark souls 3 +dlc
I send iwdee to Junglepredator
I can offer to Apehater the wolf among us(gog) , that's the only good code I have, thevother is bgee which you already have. An alternative is Stardew Valley (steam code)
If you want this to work, post here
You will both go first and send the codes to me.
Post edited February 09, 2018 by greeklover
JunglePredator: .
greeklover: I have a suggestion that involves a threeway trade and might make all parts happy.
Apehater sends me icewind dale enhanced edition
Junglepredator sends me dark souls 3 + dlc
I check iwdee
I redeem dark souls 3 +dlc
I send iwdee to Junglepredator
I can offer to Apehater the wolf among us(gog) , that's the only good code I have, thevother is bgee which you already have. An alternative is Stardew Valley (steam code)
If you want this to work, post here
You will both go first and send the codes to me.
i'm temporarily out of trade business, got gifted both necrovisions by finkleroy and will give my have codes away to the community ga
JunglePredator: I'm real however your attitude stinks of that of someone unreliable (there's no reason for me to enter my own email when purchasing a gift or for ever having to view the serial # of a product I do not intend to own).
Anytime I've addressed you you've been very wishy washing & while I suspect you're not a scammer I don't trust you & you have been blocked.
Further with a negative rep the onus is on you to send trade items first.

No actual trade took place with user no rep change for user... but on a personal level I do not recommend contacting him.

And now for something completely different & to stay on topic (unlike the last n^th posts)... bump to my trade:

Trading everything on the have list for either item on the want list.

I have

Black the Fall
Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX)
DARK SOULS™ III + Ashes of Ariandel™
Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor (SINGLE HB KEY)
HIVESWAP: Act 1
Leisure Suit Larry 1 - In the Land of the Lounge Lizards
Mr. Shifty
Norwood Suite
Silence
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI + Civilization VI - Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack + Civilization VI - Vikings Scenario Pack
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
Tomb Raider
Age Of Wonders 2 (GOG)

I want

Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon OR Battlestar Galactica Deadlock

I do have a Humble Bundle Store 10% off link if purchasing specifically for the trade; this means Battlestar Galactica Deadlock is $36 USD instead of $40 USD.

No one has made any offers on the items I actually want so I will trade for any D&D games I'm lacking.
Will trade these items ONE TO ONE; will not trade multiple items for a single item (since they're all low value like the bundle games I'm offering).
Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition, Dungeons & Dragons: Krynn Series, Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Sun Series, Dungeons & Dragons: Ravenloft Series, Forgotten Realms - The Archives - Collection One & Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition.
I asked him if he still needed both Necrovision games, and he told me that he did, so I bought them for him and gave him the code. He asked me which of his codes I want, and waited until I told him that I was just trying to help him out before he redeemed the code. If he were in any way shady, I expect he would have redeemed the code right away and then ignored me. He seems to be a stand-up guy. You've been around here for long enough that you should know that the rep system is so badly abused that it should be completely ignored. All that matters is if his name is on the list of scammers. It sounds like what happened between the two of you was a misunderstanding which was mostly caused by the fact that he expected you to know that you can gift a purchase to yourself. Why ask for someone's e-mail address when you don't need it? If you didn't know that you didn't need it, I understand that, but it's normal for red flags to be raised when a stranger asks you for your e-mail address when they don't need it. Enough said.
Post edited February 10, 2018 by finkleroy
Hello guys! Well, I'm totally new here so don't think too bad of me if I do/say anything wrong lol - please englighten me if I do so -
Ok, here's the deal, I'm not a GOG hater but my friend gave me this The Witcher 3 GOTY key for GOG arround last week since I'm getting a new PC and I'll finally be able to play it since my actual PC can't run shit haha
BUT, that's the only GOG game I ever got and I'm not really into downloading a whole new platform because of ONE game. See my point?
So, I never activated this The Witcher 3 key, wondering if I should or not while I wait for my new PC to get sent to me, and I just noticed, like, right now, that the same game (The Witcher 3 GOTY) is on a huge sale on Steam.
So, would anyone be willing to trade it with me?
A GOG game key for a Steam game gift.
Ok, I'm new here, it's suspecious, my trade offer is also suspicious and unfortunately I can't prove anyone of anything :q but if you're willing, please let me know!

Basically
W - The Witcher 3: GOTY Edition (Steam)
H - The Witcher 3: GOTY Edition (GOG)
Zaronios: Hello guys! Well, I'm totally new here so don't think too bad of me if I do/say anything wrong lol - please englighten me if I do so -
Ok, here's the deal, I'm not a GOG hater but my friend gave me this The Witcher 3 GOTY key for GOG arround last week since I'm getting a new PC and I'll finally be able to play it since my actual PC can't run shit haha
BUT, that's the only GOG game I ever got and I'm not really into downloading a whole new platform because of ONE game. See my point?
So, I never activated this The Witcher 3 key, wondering if I should or not while I wait for my new PC to get sent to me, and I just noticed, like, right now, that the same game (The Witcher 3 GOTY) is on a huge sale on Steam.
Ok, I'm new here, it's suspecious, my trade offer is also suspicious and unfortunately I can't prove anyone of anything :q but if you're willing, please let me know!

Basically
Just so you know, you don't have to download and install GOG's Galaxy client to play a game. You can just download the offline installer with your web browser and then install it like any normal app. You'd have to use Galaxy if you want to play multiplayer, though. Also, you can add to the Steam client a game you own on GOG as a non-Steam game and then use the Steam client to play it. I recently bought my friend Brutal Legend on GOG, and he added it to his Steam client as a non-Steam game and then used the Steam client to stream it.
Zaronios: Hello guys! Well, I'm totally new here so don't think too bad of me if I do/say anything wrong lol - please englighten me if I do so -

Basically
finkleroy: Just so you know, you don't have to download and install GOG's Galaxy client to play a game. You can just download the offline installer with your web browser and then install it like any normal app. You'd have to use Galaxy if you want to play multiplayer, though. Also, you can add a game you own on GOG as a non-Steam game and then use the Steam client to play it.
Oh! I didn't know that.
Well, at least I didn't remember hahaha I went update my profile here and I saw I bought Tyrian 2000 back in 2016 and I was like "oh, so here's how I got it.."
But still, I totally preffer to have a game such as The Witcher 3 on my Steam account. I got really bothered when I saw the key was for GOG haha.
If I can't find a trade, then, whatever, gotta stick with what I have, but my offer still stands! :D
finkleroy: Just so you know, you don't have to download and install GOG's Galaxy client to play a game. You can just download the offline installer with your web browser and then install it like any normal app. You'd have to use Galaxy if you want to play multiplayer, though. Also, you can add a game you own on GOG as a non-Steam game and then use the Steam client to play it.
Zaronios: Oh! I didn't know that.
Well, at least I didn't remember hahaha I went update my profile here and I saw I bought Tyrian 2000 back in 2016 and I was like "oh, so here's how I got it.."
But still, I totally preffer to have a game such as The Witcher 3 on my Steam account. I got really bothered when I saw the key was for GOG haha.
If I can't find a trade, then, whatever, gotta stick with what I have, but my offer still stands! :D
Can anyone tell me what differences, if any, there are between having a game in your Steam client that you own on Steam and having a game in your Steam client that you've added as a non-Steam game? Do you miss out on achievements and trading cards and such?
Zaronios: Oh! I didn't know that.
finkleroy: Can anyone tell me what differences, if any, there are between having a game in your Steam client that you own on Steam and having a game in your Steam client that you've added as a non-Steam game? Do you miss out on achievements and trading cards and such?
Yes, non-steam games don't give you any kind of achieves, trading cards and such, yep.
Anything related to Steam won't be obtainable.
finkleroy: Can anyone tell me what differences, if any, there are between having a game in your Steam client that you own on Steam and having a game in your Steam client that you've added as a non-Steam game? Do you miss out on achievements and trading cards and such?
Zaronios: Yes, non-steam games don't give you any kind of achieves, trading cards and such, yep.
Thanks for the reply. I figured as much. Can you play multiplayer, though? I assume not, otherwise crossplay wouldn't even be an issue at all.
Zaronios: Yes, non-steam games don't give you any kind of achieves, trading cards and such, yep.
finkleroy: Thanks for the reply. I figured as much. Can you play multiplayer, though? I assume not, otherwise crossplay wouldn't even be an issue at all.
Truthfully, I don't know about multiplaying! I guess won't work just as Steam-Origin doesn't.
So, about my offer and the forum rules, how often can I re-send it here? #totallyafraidpeoplewon'tseeit haha
--- I have no idea how to set a profile picture ._. --
Post edited February 10, 2018 by Zaronios
finkleroy: Thanks for the reply. I figured as much. Can you play multiplayer, though? I assume not, otherwise crossplay wouldn't even be an issue at all.
Zaronios: Truthfully, I don't know about multiplaying! I guess won't work just as Steam-Origin doesn't.
So, about my offer and the forum rules, how often can I re-send it here? #totallyafraidpeoplewon'tseeit haha
Well, crossplay between GOG and Steam does work with certain games, but not others. I assume this wouldn't be an issue if non-Steam games that have been added to the Steam client could use the Steam servers to play multiplayer. I have no idea how often you can bump your own post here. I'm not actually a trader; I just donate keys and buy people games from time to time. I'm lurking on this thread right now by chance.
Zaronios: Truthfully, I don't know about multiplaying! I guess won't work just as Steam-Origin doesn't.
finkleroy: Well, crossplay between GOG and Steam does work with certain games, but not others. I assume this wouldn't be an issue if non-Steam games that have been added to the Steam client could use the Steam servers to play multiplayer. I have no idea how often you can bump your own post here. I'm not actually a trader; I just donate keys and buy people games from time to time. I'm lurking on this thread right now by chance.
Oh wow haha.
Be my savior then, man! Pretend you got yourself a The Witcher 3 key hahahaha
You gift me on steam, I give you my gog key and you can donate it on later as long as you don't redeem it XD

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/124923/
Fun fact: Did you know that the Witcher series was developed and published by GOG's parent company?
finkleroy: Well, crossplay between GOG and Steam does work with certain games, but not others. I assume this wouldn't be an issue if non-Steam games that have been added to the Steam client could use the Steam servers to play multiplayer. I have no idea how often you can bump your own post here. I'm not actually a trader; I just donate keys and buy people games from time to time. I'm lurking on this thread right now by chance.
Zaronios: Oh wow haha.
Be my savior then, man! Pretend you got yourself a The Witcher 3 key hahahaha
You gift me on steam, I give you my gog key and you can donate it on later as long as you don't redeem it XD

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/124923/
I'm generous, but I'm also on a fixed income. I'm afraid that game is out of my price range gift-wise.
finkleroy: Fun fact: Did you know that the Witcher series was developed and published by GOG's parent company?
Not really xD All I know is that they're not against piracy. But I am, that's why I'm so bothering myself on getting it legit-way xD

Oh dang :x Thought you could save me on that one haha, but I understand, it's all fine! :)