It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello fellow traders. It's been awhile since I've bumped but I'm here to see if anyone would like to trade for Outcast 1.1 that's currently on sale for $1.49 on Gog. PM with offers. Thanks.

Outcast 1.1 Store page

BenKii's Trade Post
BenKii: Hello fellow traders. It's been awhile since I've bumped but I'm here to see if anyone would like to trade for Outcast 1.1 that's currently on sale for $1.49 on Gog. PM with offers. Thanks.
PM sent
BenKii: Hello fellow traders. It's been awhile since I've bumped but I'm here to see if anyone would like to trade for Outcast 1.1 that's currently on sale for $1.49 on Gog. PM with offers. Thanks.
madth3: PM sent
Thanks madth3 for the smooth trade. Or is it a gift for a gift? :D

Anyways thanks a bunch. :)
BenKii: Thanks madth3 for the smooth trade. Or is it a gift for a gift? :D

Anyways thanks a bunch. :)
Trading, gifting. Does it matter between good old goggers?
:D

My pleasure
I can help you.
Mr_Whiffles: I can help you.
Thank you very much for your offer, but last night, just before I went to sleep, a friend contacted me via Battle.net's chat client, because at the time I was playing Hearthstone, and he helped me with the trade. I forgot to edit my post here, but I'll do so now.

Once again for your offer to help, and hopefully we'll be able to make a trade in the future! +1
Thanks Leroux for an easy trade. One more item deleted from my wishlist :)
Post edited February 27, 2018 by grynn
Hey, I have a Steam key for Treasure Adventure World that I would like to trade for a GOG key of the same game.

Is anybody able to be awesome for me? I am willing to just pay you in a handful of extra Steam keys for doing this for me. :)

If you help me, I will give you all of these, plus the Steam key of the same game just for doing it. These are games I already have on GOG, or are DRM for me on my PC. Thanks!
-Contraption Maker
-Eldrich
-Papers Please
-Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut
-ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS
-Steam Marines
-Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
-The Last Remnant
-Dirt 3

This is also my first trade, so I'm walking in with shaky feet.
Post edited February 23, 2018 by fackoofer
fackoofer: Hey, I have a Steam key for Treasure Adventure World that I would like to trade for a GOG key of the same game.

Is anybody able to be awesome for me? I am willing to just pay you in a handful of extra Steam keys for doing this for me. :)

If you help me, I will give you all of these, plus the Steam key of the same game just for doing it. These are games I already have on GOG, or are DRM for me on my PC. Thanks!
-Contraption Maker
-Eldrich
-Papers Please
-ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS
-Steam Marines
-The Last Remnant
-Dirt 3

I can help you, if you still require assistance.
fackoofer: Hey, I have a Steam key for Treasure Adventure World that I would like to trade for a GOG key of the same game.

-Contraption Maker
-Eldrich
-Papers Please
-ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS
-Steam Marines
-The Last Remnant
-Dirt 3

Mr_Whiffles: I can help you, if you still require assistance.
Friend request sent!
Have
Black the Fall
Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX)
Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor (SINGLE HB KEY)
Disc Jam BETA
HIVESWAP: Act 1
IObit Malware Fighter PRO
Leisure Suit Larry 1 - In the Land of the Lounge Lizards
Mr. Shifty
Norwood Suite
Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC Steam key
Silence
Star Realms Full Version
Super Army of Tentacles 3: The Search for Army of Tentacles 2
Titan Quest
Tomb Raider
Age Of Wonders 2 (GOG)

Looking to trade everything for 11 CS:GO keys.
Post edited February 24, 2018 by JunglePredator
Many thanks to Grargar for a smooth trade! :)
fronzelneekburm: Many thanks to Grargar for a smooth trade! :)
Thank you too, as well.
Mr_Whiffles: I can help you, if you still require assistance.
fackoofer: Friend request sent!
Please update your settings so that I may chat with you.