It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tropit9: thank you buddy!
Khazix_Gamer: Hey, add me on steam. I'll buy you the next monthly bundle and we can play something together!
(Sent PM)
you shold change your privacy settings if you want to pm folks around here. also, i have a humble mounthly subscription so you should definitely not purchse this for me. but i can vouch that the dudes i trade with: DeathArcanum,grynn,kmcoolice, Zadalon, innering, in no particular order would love to get somthing from this bundle. maybe split it randomly? this should get you rep'd up fo sure!
Post edited February 16, 2018 by grynn
WANT
- Noctropolis

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! ^^
Post edited February 05, 2018 by VampiroAlhazred
high rated
tropit9: got majorly cheated, this time by a user with a lot of rep, koima57.

sent him my part of the deal, since he has way more rep and succesful trades than me. after that, silence+ chat block.

this is the second time this has happend to me here, and it is evan more alarming becasue this user has lots of succedul trades under his belt. don't know the reason, do not care. please know that he no longer reliable. deal with him at your own risk.

he belongs now in the scammer list.

edit: an imposter to the real koima57 with a dot at the end! ot's koima57. i fell for it agian! which prove that the the scamming attemt i report earlier was a real one.
Could you, please, attach a screenshot of your private exchanges with them?

tropit9: it's him.
edit: actually it's not. now i see. he has a dot at the end of his name. same picture. and darkssouls got scammed too :(

beware of koima57. an imposter of the real koima57
And one of those with this one as well? Cheers.
tropit9: got majorly cheated, this time by a user with a lot of rep, koima57.

sent him my part of the deal, since he has way more rep and succesful trades than me. after that, silence+ chat block.

this is the second time this has happend to me here, and it is evan more alarming becasue this user has lots of succedul trades under his belt. don't know the reason, do not care. please know that he no longer reliable. deal with him at your own risk.

he belongs now in the scammer list.

edit: an imposter to the real koima57 with a dot at the end! ot's koima57. i fell for it agian! which prove that the the scamming attemt i report earlier was a real one.
HypersomniacLive: Could you, please, attach a screenshot of your private exchanges with them?

tropit9: it's him.
edit: actually it's not. now i see. he has a dot at the end of his name. same picture. and darkssouls got scammed too :(

beware of koima57. an imposter of the real koima57
HypersomniacLive: And one of those with this one as well? Cheers.
koima57. will not bother us again. i took screenshots only of the imposter case. as the other is just a hunch of mine.ny the way i can't pm you.
Trading everything on the have list for either item on the want list.

I have

Black the Fall
Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX)
DARK SOULS™ III + Ashes of Ariandel™
Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor (SINGLE HB KEY)
HIVESWAP: Act 1
Leisure Suit Larry 1 - In the Land of the Lounge Lizards
Mr. Shifty
Norwood Suite
Silence
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI + Civilization VI - Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack + Civilization VI - Vikings Scenario Pack
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
Tomb Raider
Age Of Wonders 2 (GOG)

I want

Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon OR Battlestar Galactica Deadlock

I do have a Humble Bundle Store 10% off link if purchasing specifically for the trade; this means Battlestar Galactica Deadlock is $36 USD instead of $40 USD.

Edit: And I'm not getting any offers for the stuff I want... so instead let's add the D&D stuff I'm missing to the want list.
Someone make me offers on Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition, Dungeons & Dragons: Krynn Series, Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Sun Series, Dungeons & Dragons: Ravenloft Series, Forgotten Realms - The Archives - Collection One & Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition.
Post edited February 07, 2018 by JunglePredator
+grynn
JunglePredator: +grynn
This means +1 positive feedback for grynn?
Thanks for the smooth trade mate.
greeklover: This means +1 positive feedback for grynn?
Too confusing?

Sorry.

+1
Updated

Been a while i haven't bumped my list here, tons of keys to trade, mostly Steam ones though. Sorryyy.

EDIT :

Just got informed somebody might try funny shit impersonating me again lately, please be careful of the 0 number for o letter, this . dot thing, etc. and report every scamming account coming in PM.

Best check IMO is to copy / paste the account name in forum search to see results, if there's none that's most likely a fake account impersonating an old timer here...

Stay safe GOGers.

Edit : @tropit9 and potential other victim(s) of this arse impersonating me (again), please PM me; i would like to try and make up for your loss if possible with a real trade or even a game of your choice.
Post edited February 09, 2018 by koima57
WANT:
Goetia
Neverending Nightmares
Lighthouse: The Dark Being

HAVE:
Please refer to the list. Thanks!
high rated
tropit9: koima57. will not bother us again. i took screenshots only of the imposter case. as the other is just a hunch of mine.ny the way i can't pm you.
I just realised that I quoted your post #16048 instead of #16047 (NikyUS44). I assume your comment means that you deleted your exchanges with NikyUS44 and can no longer take screenshots, yes?

Regarding the screenshots of your exchanges with koima57., please attach them to your post #16048 or #16052.

Unless you want to PM me about something else?
tropit9: koima57. will not bother us again. i took screenshots only of the imposter case. as the other is just a hunch of mine.ny the way i can't pm you.
HypersomniacLive: I just realised that I quoted your post #16048 instead of #16047 (NikyUS44). I assume your comment means that you deleted your exchanges with NikyUS44 and can no longer take screenshots, yes?

Regarding the screenshots of your exchanges with koima57., please attach them to your post #16048 or #16052.

Unless you want to PM me about something else?
koima57. is not an issue anymore. got banned. and i did not delte the nykyus44 chat, just did not took screenshots. don't see the reason.
tropit9: koima57. is not an issue anymore. got banned. and i did not delte the nykyus44 chat, just did not took screenshots. don't see the reason.
I've sent you a friends invite to continue this discussion via chat as to avoid cluttering up this thread.