It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ssling: Apparently we're getting Warhammer Fest at Thursday, so I don't see anything other major this week.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Let's see if GOG addresses the elephant in the room...
Do you mean Boltgun?
ssling: Apparently we're getting Warhammer Fest at Thursday, so I don't see anything other major this week.
DoW I assume is what you mean. It'd be an appropriate time for release, but if they don't start hyping tomorrow on Twitter, maybe a Thursday release won't be happening.

Also, the game page still has "single-player" only (no multiplayer) but text towards the bottom of the page says "multiplayer between GOG users only" :P
NuffCatnip: Do you mean Boltgun?
Our elephant (Dawn of War) died in the room and is starting to smell.
Naturally, I'm talking about Dawn of War.

The game was announced as soming soon™ over a year ago and was already expected last year but there has been nothing but radio silence since the announcement. If GOG doesn't plan a release during the Warhammer Fest then they are simply missing a perfect promotion opportunity.
neumi5694: Our elephant (Dawn of War) died in the room and is starting to smell.
That made me chuckle. :-)

Even though it would be sad if GOG really let the game die and not release it at all.
Post edited May 24, 2023 by Geralt_of_Rivia
neumi5694: Our elephant (Dawn of War) died in the room and is starting to smell.
Probably why I forgot about it. :P
Geralt_of_Rivia: Naturally, I'm talking about Dawn of War.

The game was announced as soming soon™ over a year ago and was already expected last year but there has been nothing but radio silence since the announcement. If GOG doesn't plan a release during the Warhammer Fest then they are simply missing a perfect promotion opportunity.
Forgot about Dawn of War completely to be honest. :D
Post edited May 24, 2023 by NuffCatnip

Looks like we're getting it in Skulls today

maxpoweruser: Looks like we're getting it in Skulls today
And there it is - Dawn of War
Despite coming soon, it have a price - 39 PLN.
Good to know.
Post edited May 25, 2023 by Mateuszy
ciemnogrodzianin: If we start some longer sales it may suggest that Summer Sale is going to start 5-9.06
With the Warhammer thingy ending on the 1st and the platformer thingy ending on the 2nd it does seem like the 5-9th range is more likely at this point.
joveian: With the Warhammer thingy ending on the 1st and the platformer thingy ending on the 2nd it does seem like the 5-9th range is more likely at this point.
Yup. On the other hand – GOG very often moves games between sales and they can as well launch Summer Sale now and move all parallel offers into Summer Sale when they expire.

Summer Sale used to be one of the biggest in terms of number of games discounted, but from my specific point of view it does not offer anything special. I can remember great Ubisoft bundle in 2021 and nothing more in the last few years. Oh, Summer Sale usually offers also great giveaways.
No weekly sale today, not sure if significant
high rated
maxpoweruser: No weekly sale today, not sure if significant
Ah, but there is. Rich in choices and great deals. ;)
https://www.gog.com/en/promo/20230529_weekly_sale
People are thinking next week for the start of the Summer Sale? I can believe that, we'll see. :)
Post edited May 30, 2023 by tfishell
I don't know .

Should i still support a store that still selling shovelware despite of the negative criticism from its user base ?
I feel so tired: I don't know .

Should i still support a store that still selling shovelware despite of the negative criticism from its user base ?
I agree with the sentiment but [sadly] I can't find any other drm-free store that isn't selling shovelware at the moment.. At least with GOG compared to steam,windows store or epic, I download the game I bought,backup the game and never go back to the website again(if that's something I want to do).

GOG (and itch.io) at least give the user options, steam and the others don't :\
off topic:

Strange . No midweek deals ?