It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gotrekus: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Something is in the air, definitely.
I've been waiting for this moment for all my life
Another small sale is up. Seems like the Spring Sale will only start next week.
DELETED
Post edited March 14, 2023 by CarChris
ciemnogrodzianin: But I must admit that the main page looks empty with only one sale link and only 5 rolling banners on top.
Up to 10 again already. It looks like the Azure release happened after closing time yesterday in Poland so maybe they might still do the special mini-banner at the top again like they did with Ys IX. What more excitement could you want than the Azure release? :).
What a boring week is this ( at least for me )
No deals that really interest me .
Post edited March 15, 2023 by DD & Ji Ji
I thought too that the Spring Sale would start this week.
And now we have an answer :)
https://www.gog.com/en/news/spring_sale_warmup_harvest_bountiful_deals_up_to_90
So it looks that Spring Sale is going to start on Monday – which would be quite predictable even without this warm-up as it's 20.03, close to the date it usually starts.
ciemnogrodzianin:
We've been tricked!
Post edited March 15, 2023 by InkPanther
InkPanther: ...
If it's a new approach, we can close the topic :)
Or perhaps save it by trying to predict warm-ups' starting dates ;)
ciemnogrodzianin: So it looks that Spring Sale is going to start on Monday – which would be quite predictable even without this warm-up as it's 20.03, close to the date it usually starts.
I wonder if these warm-up deals will stay during the sale or they will be removed .
Post edited March 19, 2023 by DD & Ji Ji
DD & Ji Ji: I wonder if these warm-up deals will stay during the sale or they will be removed .
I'd say removed.
I bet it will stay.
So is Spring Sale probably starting today?
Updated matrix prices anticipate the Spring Sale, :)
It seems yes ...