It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's Coming Soon lol
I bet on the 7th.
I bet on the 6th. (#picrel)

PS. However, considering how data processing work on GOG, deadline set to 10PM on June 6th may also suggest that discounts are going to be distributed on June 7th...
Attachments:
bg.jpeg (82 Kb)
Post edited June 05, 2023 by ciemnogrodzianin
Any minute now.... Any minute {Nervous sweat}
comradegarry: Any minute now.... Any minute {Nervous sweat}
And we cannot even complain in the new Weekly Sale thread, because GOG forum does not work xD
404 error and GOG bear prevent me from adding a comment :D
Mortius1: A grand total of 12 games on sale.
10 since soundtracks are not games .
It's a bit of a lacklustre start to the week, don't you think? Enough to make you think there might be something interesting on the way, right? Let's hope so...
My gut feeling was that it'll start on the 12th. It's later than usual, but it seems to be a thing this year. Even the Steam Summer Sale will be on the 29th, instead of the usual 22-24.
park_84: It's a bit of a lacklustre start to the week, don't you think? Enough to make you think there might be something interesting on the way, right? Let's hope so...
As opposed to last week, which had an aboundlustre weekly sale of exactly 3 games.
park_84: It's a bit of a lacklustre start to the week, don't you think? Enough to make you think there might be something interesting on the way, right? Let's hope so...
mrkgnao: As opposed to last week, which had an aboundlustre weekly sale of exactly 3 games.
Yeah, right :p

Mortius1: and we have another weekly sale

https://www.gog.com/en/news/weekly_sale_enjoy_deals_up_to_80_off
https://www.gog.com/en/promo/20230605_weekly_sale

A grand total of 12 games on sale.
Not sure if it's also worth noting that there are 4 entries in the "deals of the day" section and 3 of them are also featured in this sale of 12 items, the same 3 titles with the same discount applied.
Post edited June 05, 2023 by park_84
high rated
Never attribute to an impending sale that which can be adequately explained by laziness

Edit: It is coming, though...
Post edited June 05, 2023 by maxpoweruser
This shit will starts on thursday https://www.summergamefest.com/

so i'm guessing Gog will start its own summer event ( aka sale ) on the 8th too .
high rated
Historically occurrence of Weekly Sale would pretty much rule out such week, but as of right now I don't think it matters anymore :P

I feel so tired: so i'm guessing Gog will start its own summer event ( aka sale ) on the 8th too .
Highly improbable as nobody in GOG will be at work at 8th.
Post edited June 05, 2023 by ssling
I agree with @bluethief that it won't be until at least next week. GOG prefers to launch major sales before Steam which starts its summer sale at the end of the month. So a week or 10 days before then sounds right.
Post edited June 06, 2023 by syscrusher
3 days of Amnesia giveaway, so pretty certainly not this week. Monday feels right.