It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

E_A: Decadence against MoarDakka starting now. Should be fun to watch - I'm tired and have a cold :D
Piranjade: Yeah, a little more sleep would have been nice last night. But we'll just sing the mantra of all parents: It will get better, it will get better.

The match between Michal's Skaven (with Gutter Runners) and my Skaven (no Gutter Runners but Goblins) will start in about 30 minutes.
Can't seem to find our league's matches in the Community > Live thing. Any idea how I can watch a match?
Piranjade: Yeah, a little more sleep would have been nice last night. But we'll just sing the mantra of all parents: It will get better, it will get better.

The match between Michal's Skaven (with Gutter Runners) and my Skaven (no Gutter Runners but Goblins) will start in about 30 minutes.
JudasIscariot: Can't seem to find our league's matches in the Community > Live thing. Any idea how I can watch a match?
The match between E_A and Werecrow has just started right now, maybe it wasn't there yet when you looked. For me searching for GOG Weekly in the list works best (you can sort the list by clicking on Race, Coach, League etc.)
Post edited February 04, 2014 by Piranjade
JudasIscariot: Can't seem to find our league's matches in the Community > Live thing. Any idea how I can watch a match?
Piranjade: The match between E_A and Werecrow has just started right now, maybe it wasn't there yet when you looked. For me searching for GOG Weekly in the list works best (you can sort the list by clicking on Race, Coach, League etc.)
Thanks, got it now :)
Sadly our game ended prematurely when EA's GPU apperantly bit the dust...he dropped from the game and Piran informed me about the condition :(

We'll see if we can be able to pick up the game soon.
WereCrow: Sadly our game ended prematurely when EA's GPU apperantly bit the dust...he dropped from the game and Piran informed me about the condition :(

A generous amount of cooling spray has been applied. Let's see if the computer makes.
Second try for the match!
WereCrow: Sadly our game ended prematurely when EA's GPU apperantly bit the dust...he dropped from the game and Piran informed me about the condition :(

Piranjade: A generous amount of cooling spray has been applied. Let's see if the computer makes.
Second try for the match!
uhhuh, poor gpu :(
Just a reminder to all admins/mods:

PLEASE DON'T MOVE THE MATCHDAY UNTIL I'VE HAD A CHANCE TO EXAMINE OUR FINAL STANDINGS.

Thank you.
The Orcs actually manage to keep the imba Dark Elves in check and score the equalizer on the 15th turn for an endresult of 1-1.

It was a weird game both sides experiencing some weird rolls. Best part was certainly his AG 6 fumbling a ball with double 1s. Pretty much enabled me getting that equaliser.

Sorry for not writing a more detailed summary but Im feeling bit under the weather today >v<
The Misfits beat the Sewer Swappers 3-2 because Nuffle willed it so. There is no other explanation.
WereCrow: It was a weird game both sides experiencing some weird rolls. Best part was certainly his AG 6 fumbling a ball with double 1s. Pretty much enabled me getting that equaliser.
Very enjoyable match. I dedicate this draw to Morg'n'Thorg who, I think, single-handedly caused three turnovers and cost WereCrow four Rerolls.

Biggest loser (although very close) - as always: my thrower who managed, once again to fumble the ball to the opposition on a double-1. I swear that guy hasn't thrown more than two passes without re-roll in his entire career.

Lastly Kudos to the Orcs resilience. I think I hit the ball carriers with more than 10 block dice over two or three rounds and never managed so much as a "defender stumbles". Well played :-).
Also, for your information: playoff matchups have essentially been determined even though we still have a game left before the end of this matchday.

Matchups will be as follows:

Runic Sleeping Pills (Mefet) vs. Mo'ar Dakka! (WereCrow)
Sewer Swappers (kanarek) vs. Nagarythe Decadence (E_A)
Natural Disaster (Psyringe) vs. Systematic Chaos (MafiaK1)
Misfits (Piranjade) vs. Hamburg Hammerfists (HannoB)
Zeta: Also, for your information: playoff matchups have essentially been determined even though we still have a game left before the end of this matchday.

Matchups will be as follows:

Runic Sleeping Pills (Mefet) vs. Mo'ar Dakka! (WereCrow)
Sewer Swappers (kanarek) vs. Nagarythe Decadence (E_A)
Natural Disaster (Psyringe) vs. Systematic Chaos (MafiaK1)
Misfits (Piranjade) vs. Hamburg Hammerfists (HannoB)
It will therically start tomorrow, right?
Okay Psyringe, I have checked my list and I don't think I have the gratuitous space battles code anymore.

HOWEVER, in its place I will donate To the Moon, Reus, and Strike Suit Zero.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

The playoffs are upon us!

The top 8 teams remain and only one can be your Season 3 champion!

First matchups are ready to be played...NOW!
*Grabs bowl of Popcorn*