It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

iippo: ...you know you could spectate some random nurgle/chaos/orc matches in BB? They all play pretty identically with 4x S4 dudes + 1x bigguy.

Anyways, If i was defending, id probably put 2 of the S4's bit wider and deeper and + bigguy on LOS.

If attacking, id go closer to LOS.

Ofcourse it all depends on your opponent, his ability to bash and naturally Mv.
JudasIscariot: Where does it show matches currently playing in BB?
community -> live -> click match + watch. +- changes the speed of the match (unless youre in RL moment ofcourse), bu you cant go backwards at all or stop the play. shitty controls really.
iippo: community -> live -> click match + watch. +- changes the speed of the match (unless youre in RL moment ofcourse), bu you cant go backwards at all or stop the play. shitty controls really.
Well, you can pause by clicking on the menu.
But you cannot leave the match, shut down the computer and resume later if the match hadn't finished during the time you were watching it.
Cool, thanks to both of you :)
I don't know if I'm coming back next season.

On one hand, I feel like not coming back would be giving in to my depression again. I did that before, just kind of gave up on everything I had going on. So I'm afraid that's what I'll be doing again.

But on the other hand, I haven't wanted to play BB at all this season. I've dreaded every game, avoided my opponents, and just in general been a bum about it.

Right now I'm leaning towards not coming back, but we'll see.

Also, I'm gonna play Stampede in about an hour.
Hey!

We just finished the match with Kamica.

Dead Eye Berserkers won the match against Don't Blink! 1-0. But just barely. Beastmen stopped ghouls advance just in time, one square away from TD with succeeded tackle.

Here's the replay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zeb359691tacglj/Weekly_S3_D1_R13_Kamica100_Mainosmies.db

BTW, I'd like to to take part in season 4. It has been fun playing this league this far. :D
Post edited February 03, 2014 by Mainosmies
Mainosmies: BTW, I'd like to to take part in season 4. It has been fun playing this league this far. :D
Added :-)
Mainosmies: BTW, I'd like to to take part in season 4. It has been fun playing this league this far. :D
Piranjade: Added :-)
I will be playing as a Dark Elf team this upcoming season, for the record. Forgot to mention that when i declared i'd return next season.
Mystral and I are about to start our game if anyone is interested in watching. No stream from me today.
My last game of the season again Digitalhero's Nurgle team ended in a 1-1 draw, with the same score on deaths.

I scored early after Nuffle favored me early in the game which allowed my star ghoul to score her 6th TD of the season in 7 games. During the second half I was hopeful that I could defend the lead but Nurgle's higher strength won his team a numerical advantage.
I almost managed to stop his scoring with a blitz which knocked the ball loose, but a double red dice on my first block of turn 15 left me open to Digitalhero equalizing on turn 16.

I lost my second meatshield of the season, which is actually a pretty good record considering how often I use them to manmark high strength players. My new werewolf took revenge by killing his agi 4 rotter, too bad he doesn't keep that as a new zombie on my team.

Replay here.
I´d also like to return .. im still thinking about the teams .. could be Orcs again or maybe some Skaven .. to challenge myself in an agi Team ..
jol1yroger: I´d also like to return .. im still thinking about the teams .. could be Orcs again or maybe some Skaven .. to challenge myself in an agi Team ..
Skaven! They were my second choice. They're a lot of fun, but they can be quite fragile.
After giving some thought choosing a team for the next season, I'll take a Dark elf team.
Teams name is Broken Hand Fetish...
My match versus E_A will commence shortly! Prepare for much shenanigans as I try and not give a single damn about what happens!
Decadence against MoarDakka starting now. Should be fun to watch - I'm tired and have a cold :D
E_A: Decadence against MoarDakka starting now. Should be fun to watch - I'm tired and have a cold :D
Yeah, a little more sleep would have been nice last night. But we'll just sing the mantra of all parents: It will get better, it will get better.

The match between Michal's Skaven (with Gutter Runners) and my Skaven (no Gutter Runners but Goblins) will start in about 30 minutes.