It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Happy Birthday! I'm in for Galaxy of Pen and Paper.

The last thing that made me happy was seeing my wife in the morning, always a great start to the day!
Happy birthday tomorrow and thank you for the wonderful giveaway.

In for Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition.

The last thing that made me happy was playing foosball until my arms hurt. I hadn't played for about two years.
Happy Birthday Tomorrow. ı am in for giveaway. but ı am not know what for now :)
pigulici: Last call, around 24h until the draw.
In this case i'm in for Distant Worlds: Universe.
Happy birthday! I hope you've had a lovely final day of being level 39 today, and that it'll be followed by an even lovelier day tomorrow, as the start of a truly great year!

Thank you for a most generous giveaway. I've been tempted to go for one of the big game packages with everything included (one can never have too many kitchen sinks, right?) - but honestly, I don't really think any of them are good deals myself, and though I'd love to, for example, read the Torment novellas - it just doesn't seem right to have someone else pay so much more money for that then I myself think is justified.
Instead, I'd like to be in for a game where I believe the developer fully deserves the support: Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun.

As for what made me happy most recently: It's a trivial thing, but I'm reading a short story collection, and for four train rides in a row now, I've always managed to exactly finish a story as the train arrived at my station, so didn't have a lingering feeling of having something left unfinished as I had to hurry onward, but did have a gap to properly digest each story before diving into the next one. It's just nice when things in life work out like that. :)
I hope you will enjoy your birthday as at level 40 you will still have a lot of happy things to do!

By looking at my wishlist I'm in for Distant Worlds: Universe.

I'm lucky enough to get a little piece of happiness on most days of my life so last one happened just today when I got unexpected visit of one of my friends. :)
It's the 24th so I can officially say

Happy Birthday pigulici! Level 40 sounds like an archmage who can cast 10 level 9 spells per day. But it also sounds like a lot of xp from changing diapers to babies.

I am happy because my team of liberals just won the Secret Hitler game that zeogold organized. It was a spectacular show that lasted 50 days.

Thanks for the superb giveaway.
I would like to be in for Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Eternal Edition when it goes on sale for - 30% ;)
deleted
Happy Birthday pigulici!
Happy Birthday! Consider wisely how you invest those skill points that you get at level 40!
Happy birthday! All the luck to you. And anything you wish.
So today's the big day, huh? Happy birthday!
what made me happy..... my doctor put me on new meds I've been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and now to top it off Diabeties type II which I know is tied to my weight... that being said I stepped on the scales today to find I had lost 5 lbs not to bad for my first week of a new regimem of weight control. I take my victories where I can, when I can.

in for Tyranny- Overlord Edition

and congrats to you on making level 40 wait till you get into the 50's with us old farts, you can tell people off and claim it's your old age showing....
Post edited May 24, 2018 by Dejavous
Happy Birthday, pigulici and may the new level be a fulfilling one for you. The thing I'm happy about is going on a trip very soon.

I'm in for The Long Dark.

Thank you for this very generous giveaway.
Happy Birthday!