It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
On 24may it will be my birthday(I will reach level 40), so I want that my gift to myself to be, to make someone happy, so, as in title, this is a giveaway: you will pick any game from www.gog.com up to value of 100$(it can have separated dlc, but whole must be under 100$, if the games have more versions, like Withcer 1+2+3 or Cossack1+2+3, if it is under the prize, I will see it as 1 game, so you can ask for the whole series/universe of a game, if it is under 100$), if the game it is 2$, still will be only 1 game giveaway. The random draw will be on 24 may(so will be 1 week period to get in).
The giveway will run on both places, gog.com and www.techpowerup.com forum, you can enter on both places to double the luck, but will be only 1 winner.

Now the rules:

-to have a gog.com account
-to have a gog.com or www.techpowerup.com account older than 1 April 2018
-to have at least 5 posts on gog.com or www.techpowerup.com forum
-to write if it is in and for what game(and dlc if it is the case)
-optional: what make you happy last time(we will not judge, only enjoy)

The winner must respond to my pm in max 48 hours from draw(to give the code of game), or I will make another draw.

Good luck.
Post edited May 18, 2018 by pigulici
Hello, I'm in for Wizard of Legend. Last thing that made me happy is talk with a woman I used to meet, but we never had the chance to talk before.
EDIT: Happy birthday.
Post edited May 20, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
Not in, and good luck to all participants and to pigulici with all this.

I know that it may be impolite to wish someone a happy early birthday, but I doubt I would remember it. So, Happy Birthday pigulici!
I'm gonna be a grub and pick the only halfway-expensive game on my WL: Cold Waters. Last thing that made me happy? Hm, maybe a lucky supercontainer in World of Warships.
pigulici: On 24may it will be my birthday(I will reach level 40), so I want that my gift to myselft to be, to make someone happy, so, as in title, this is a giveaway: you will pick any game from www.gog.com up to value of 100$(it can have separated dlc, but whole must be under 100$, if the games have more versions, like Withcer 1+2+3 or Cossack1+2+3, if it is under the prize, I will see it as 1 game, so you can ask for the whole series/universe of a game, if it is under 100$), if the game it is 2$, still will be only 1 game giveaway. The random draw will be on 24 may(so will be 1 week period to get in).
The giveway will run on both places, gog.com and www.techpowerup.com forum, you can enter on both places to double the luck, but will be only 1 winner.

Now the rules:

-to have a gog.com account
-to have a gog.com or www.techpowerup.com account older than 1 April 2018
-to have at least 5 posts on gog.com or www.techpowerup.com forum
-to write if it is in and for what game(and dlc if it is the case)
-optional: what make you happy last time(we will not judge, only enjoy)

The winner must respond to my pm in max 48 hours from draw(to give the code of game), or I will make another draw.

Good luck.
Congratulations, and thanks for the giveaway :D
What made me happy last time? Watching an old photo of me and my friends (of, like, 7 years ago) and finding out how much we changed during all these years.

Oh and, well, I'm in for Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
Happy birthday and all the best in your life. :toast::clap:

Great giveaway as usual from you pigulici and I am glad to see you continue offering being such a nice person. I will participate for
Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Divine Edition since the 1st game I just finished is GREAT and most agree that the 2nd is even better.

Last time I was happy was 2 days ago when a friendly person came by the place I work and she said that she is pretty good now although she passed through hell for the last 2-3 years with serious health problems of hers and her husband's. Another thing that makes my every day is arriving home after work finding my family healthy and sound. Simple things that we tend to ignore and are of most importance if we think clearly.
Happy birthday, man! It's been ages since i hosted a giveaway or participated in one, so pardon my entry... I would be interested in a very cheap game in case i win, since for the time being, counting out 2 biggies in my wishlist tagged as TBA (to be announced), that is the only thing i truly need/lack/am going to play! The Curse of Monkey Island!

Last thing that made me happy, is Israel winning that eccentric, talentless, flamboyant freak-show called "Eurovision" and President Trump, making Jerusalem the capital home of Israel only; by permanently moving American Embassy there.

Thanks for the chance!
Post edited May 17, 2018 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Happy Birthday. going to be in for darkest dungeon + dlc :D

What made me happy? Finally finding out the cause of my health problems (also made me a bit pissed for people hiding it from you for almost 40 years)
Hey, good job being alive for 40 years!
I think I saw you reach 450 hours on The Witcher 3 recently...how?

I'd like to add myself for Into The Breach.

Thanks for the generosity, enjoy the last week of your 30s!

Simply talking to my friends makes me happy, so a lot of the time.
How about you?
Very generous of you, pigulici. And an early Happy 40th Birthday - remember, "40 is the new 30". ;-)

I'm in for "Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition", please.

Last thing that made me happy was recently revisiting a friend who had a rescue dog I helped him rescue about 2 years ago. I hadn't seen either of them since then and I was delighted that the dog remembered me after all that time. Took almost 40mins for him to calm down. :-)
Happy Birthday and thank you for the giveaway.

I'm in for the chance to get the Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Eternal Edition. Things that made me happy lately is that my sister safely gave birth to a healthy boy.
Post edited May 21, 2018 by zlaywal
Happy Birthday pigulici.

Watching my little nephew cause chaos for his father makes me very happy.

Thanks for the chance at the Banner saga trilogy, and congrats on the milestone 4-0!
Thank you for the lovely giveaway, and happy birthday in advance!
Since you offered such a generous thing, I'd like to ask for "Torment: Tides of Numenera - Immortal Edition".

As for what made me happy, I was hit on by a woman at a restaurant I was at with my friends yesterday, which surprised me, and made me realise, my fitness might be working out :D.
Happy Birthday and thank you for your generous giveaway very much pigulici! ++
Have a great time!

Not in, nothing makes me happy. In opposite, everything makes me mad ; )
Wow very generous of you:D
I am in for Tooth and Tail
All in all I am a very happy person but the last thing that made me really happy was when a very good orchestera ask me to play with them for an international competion in Valencia:)

So happy birthday then in a week and have a nice day:D

Carabinerman