It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to be in for Legends of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel and Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 2.

What made me happy... Coming home everyday to my loving family. We share and grow together. My wife is so helpful and wonderful that being around her is a pure joy. My children are fun and enjoy spending time with us and each other. My family is a true blessing. As is my work environment. The people here are very kind most of the time and appreciate my work. They also appreciate my willingness to help and work over if needed. Of course, I try to leverage extra time into time off rather than overtime. The extra cash is nice at times, but the time with my family is even more valuable to me. So I love that I get to wake up everyday and have a good job and wonderful family. Those that don't, I pity them.

Thank you for your generous giveaway!
Happy Birthday!

Im in for Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition

The last thing that made me happy was seeing my dog with his new collar :)
Happy upcoming 40th pigulici!!!!

I was to enter for The Witcher 3 Game of the Year :)

The last time something made me happy was when I decided to make an important life change, and that was to embrace the concept of "minimalism" slowly. It's beginning to make me feel a little happier bit by bit because I'm "cleaning up my life" so to speak and it makes me feel clean itself. It's weird lol.
Very generous... wow.
I'm not congratulating... yet ;-)

Also, not in :-)
Happy Birthday, thanks for your Generosity.

I always enjoy giveways, so I'll be in for Star Ruler 2 & DLC.

The last thing that made me happy was this giveaway and the random kindness of people. Before that, just life in general I guess.
Thanks for this wonderfully generous giveaway! And happy soon-to-be your 40th b-day! May it be a glorious day filled with good times and tasty cake!

One of the last times I was happy was at Friday Night Magic, just playing Magic: The Gathering with some fun people and eating lots of pizza that one of the other regulars bought for all of us. Pizza and Magic is a pretty happy combination, haha.

I'm in for Shadowrun Returns and the DLC for it.
Happy Birthday, pigulici!
Thanks for very generous giveaway.
I'd like to take my chance for Opus Magnum :)
First of all...

Happy Birthday in advance pigulici!

I'm in for Kingdom Come. And last thing that made me happy was passing a difficult exam and celebrate it with some friends.
Forgot to answer - what made me really happy is IIHF tournament.
I love ice hockey, but due to time-zones differences and regular day-job NHL transmissions are unavailable for me. IIHF is a great chance to watch fantastic ice hockey on highest world level. Now we have quarterfinal phase (no second chance, win every game or go home) and now it becomes even more fascinating!
happy birthday and 1 year closer to death :P
ill be nice happy soon to be 40
I use to play also Magic: The Gathering but after spending so much i realize i can't afford it if i wanted to beat my friends they had op cards even cards from the Arabian nights set so ya i kinda gave up.

Factorio < ill take this
Very generous!

I will have to pass on the opportunity, but happy birthday, thank you for offering, and good luck to all the contestants!
A jolly good Happy Birthday to you pigulici. Hope you live and enjoy another 40 levels of life.

My evil jerk boss is getting divorced by his wife and she is suing him for a big alimony amount. That made me happy.

I will be in for Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.
How generous of you!
Not in, but happy birthday in advance! :D
100$? Giveaways have become few, but huge!
Happy birthday pigulici and thanks for the chance.
I'm in for "Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition".
Oooooh,my.