It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pigulici: [...]
" I think I saw you reach 450 hours on The Witcher 3 recently...how?" - just playing, I really enjoy the graphics and sounds of the game, make me relax, sometime I just "walk"...
I am nearing 150 hours mark, and I have not yet completed the first act.
:p
I am in For Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Final Cut Complete Collection.

I am happy because i got my new concert flute.
Post edited May 17, 2018 by DinuAswathy
pigulici: On 24may it will be my birthday
Thanks for the GA. I'll write a separate Happy Birthday post on the 24th since I don't want to wish a happy birthday too early.

I'm in for Pillars of Eternity Definitive Edition.

As for the last thing that made me happy: my niece's, who's also my goddaughter, First Communion last weekend.
Happy birthday and thanks for the giveaway! Im in for Divinity Original Sin 2 Eternal Edition

The last thing that made me happy was when a joke event I helped start had a very good turnout and everyone had a good time. That joke event was at robotics world championship in detroit wherein I helped the team I attended with had a 'rice party' where we cooked rice and gave it away to everyone that came. Incredible experience and made my month :)

Good luck to everyone and I hope you all have fantastic days!

:)
Post edited May 22, 2018 by TheGrand547
Happy Birthday

I'm in for Factorio
Happy birthday in advance, pigulici! I hope you get a lot of skill points for reaching level 40 :)

I'd like to be in for the Quake series, please.
As for the last thing that made me happy, I was able to save enough money to buy some more furniture for my office and it's slowly but surely starting to look like I had imagined it.
pigulici: [...]
" I think I saw you reach 450 hours on The Witcher 3 recently...how?" - just playing, I really enjoy the graphics and sounds of the game, make me relax, sometime I just "walk"...
bhrigu: I am nearing 150 hours mark, and I have not yet completed the first act.
You mean White Orchard or finding Ciri? if it is the former, you are probably the most dedicated player ever! XD

Btw, I clocked 131 hours for the complete goty edition in Death March. Fast and furious. I noticed that recpies in the new version (I played the game at release without expansions) are much easier to find.
bhrigu: I am nearing 150 hours mark, and I have not yet completed the first act.
Enebias: You mean White Orchard or finding Ciri? if it is the former, you are probably the most dedicated player ever! XD

Btw, I clocked 131 hours for the complete goty edition in Death March. Fast and furious. I noticed that recpies in the new version (I played the game at release without expansions) are much easier to find.
Finding Ciri.
:D
Off topic, really, but... I'm using a magic build, with three greater blue mutagens multiplied by 3. Add the grandmaster Griffin Armor, and my sign intensity surpasses 210%, without counting potions or temporary bonuses. I almost don't have to use the sword: I burn big enemies for thousands of damage per second, I recover with Quen, I finish destabilized foes with Aard and force bandits to kill each others with Axii. satisfaction.

Anyway, finding Ciri takes away almost 3/4 of the game, if in the meantime you do all the sidequests (something I recommend).
Post edited May 17, 2018 by Enebias
Cool giveaway. I'm in for Kingdom Come.

Last thing that made me really happy was discovering my old best friend's MySpace account and seeing his silly old band photos. He made such a go of it and though it ended up going nowhere it was a fun time. Also some young pics of my wife in there that made me feel like a stud for getting her haha.
How do you endure the grind? I'm only level 27 and it often gets duller than the old JRPGs with their never-ending repetitive "random" "encounters"...

The last thing that made me happy was visiting my family around my birthday.

I'm in fur Ion Maiden.
Post edited May 17, 2018 by clarry
Enebias: Off topic, really, but... I'm using a magic build, with three greater blue mutagens multiplied by 3. Add the grandmaster Griffin Armor, and my sign intensity surpasses 210%, without counting potions or temporary bonuses. I almost don't have to use the sword: I burn big enemies for thousands of damage per second, I recover with Quen, I finish destabilized foes with Aard and force bandits to kill each others with Axii. satisfaction.

Anyway, finding Ciri takes away almost 3/4 of the game, if in the meantime you do all the sidequests (something I recommend).
I am going for a mixed build with Signs and Swords, and no Alchemy. Also using the Adrenaline based general abilities.
Don't know how realisitc this build is, but till now it is serving me well. I guess I won't be able to max in any tree.

My apologies to pigulici if I am derailing the thread.
Enebias: Off topic, really, but... I'm using a magic build, with three greater blue mutagens multiplied by 3. Add the grandmaster Griffin Armor, and my sign intensity surpasses 210%, without counting potions or temporary bonuses. I almost don't have to use the sword: I burn big enemies for thousands of damage per second, I recover with Quen, I finish destabilized foes with Aard and force bandits to kill each others with Axii. satisfaction.

bhrigu: I am going for a mixed build with Signs and Swords, and no Alchemy. Also using the Adrenaline based general abilities.
Don't know how realisitc this build is, but till now it is serving me well. I guess I won't be able to max in any tree.

My apologies to pigulici if I am derailing the thread.
I'll PM you. Sorry for the derail! :P
Not in, but an early Happy Birthday to you (mine's very close to yours, btw, but I'll be hitting level 54).

What made me happy was figuring out I'd made an error on our taxes and instead of owing over $11,000 we actually get some money back. There was much rejoicing!
Not in but Happy Birthday :)