It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In.

I would like Fields of Glory II and its expansions please
Happy birthday a week in advance pigulici. Thank you for offering such a generous giveaway.

I feel happy when my I sit on the floor to watch sports and my dog wants to sit and watch with me. Well, actually he doesn't watch the game; he just plays with his bone while I watch. Still, It makes me happy that he wants to spend that time with me.

I would be in for Kingdom Come Deliverance if the dice roll my way.

Thanks for doing this. All the best.
Happy Birthday, Pigulici, and thanks for this wonderful and generous giveaway!
I would like to be in for "Divinity: Original Sin 2", please.

The most recent thing that made me happy was attending Apocalyptica's latest concert in my country.
Happy Birthday!

My prize pick is Ash of Gods.

The last thing that made me happy was getting the lvl, 10 roguelike achievement in Tales of Maj'Eyal.
Happy B-day in advance and thanks for a generous giveaway!

Count me in for Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition + Fallout 3 GOTY Edition, please (if this two doesn't go with your "whole series" rule for some reason, let me know and I'll change my pick).
Very generous of you, pigulici. And an early Happy 40th Birthday.

I'm in for "Kingdom Come: Deliverance", please.
BranjoHello: Happy B-day in advance and thanks for a generous giveaway!

Count me in for Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition + Fallout 3 GOTY Edition, please (if this two doesn't go with your "whole series" rule for some reason, let me know and I'll change my pick).
It is ok, it meet my "requirements".
Awesome giveaway, and congrats on reaching a milestone birthday!

Not in (this giveaway is too generous for me), but I wanted to take some time out of my day to wish you well. :D
First of all, congratulations on your important milestone. Well, it is not that important per se, it is not that different from 39 or 41.
But milestones are important, and provide us with a clear "before" and an "after". And that is what made me happy recently: the prospect of reaching a major life milestone and seeing a world of possibilities on the other side. Also, it was a nice feeling imagining what would I do with $100 to spend on GOG. It brought back memories of when I was a kid imagining that I could pick any toy from the store.

Many thanks for your extra-generous offering.
I would go with Tyranny - Overlord Edition + the DLCs available.

Have a good time!
Very generous giveaway!
Posting here so i hopefully remember to congratulate you on the 24th :).
Not in this time
Happy birthday!
at lest you ask for gog only game or i would have requested this.. no questions ask :P https://store.steampowered.com/sale/neptunia-franchise/

i just seen it on sale today but would have written it down as a joke but would have still played it...
Happy Birthday!

In for Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition.

Thanks for the chance!
Thank you for the generous giveaway! Wishing you the best for your upcoming Birthday, may you have a wonderful day!

I'll be reaching level 40 this year too (good old '78 was a great year to be born, wasn't it?), I'll be celebrating that milestone on December 29th.

What made me happy recently? A few days ago I showed Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion to my 6 years old nephew, he wasn't interested beforehand but Monkey Island made him laugh so much he agreed it was one of the best games he's ever seen, now he always wants to play the games when it's his turn at his grandfather's computer and he's always whistling the music themes. :)

As for the giveaway, I'm in for: Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition.
Happy belated 39th birthday!

I'm in for Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition