It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: Thanks, I grabbed it for $4CAD after confirming it had all of the released DLC for both games.
Sachys: doesnt include this (new, currently free) one: https://store.steampowered.com/app/872280/Borderlands_2_Commander_Lilith__the_Fight_for_Sanctuary/
It doesn't include it - but the DLC is currently a (timed?) freebie that can be added via the Steam store page
Bigs: It doesn't include it - but the DLC is currently a (timed?) freebie that can be added via the Steam store page
O____o

which is what I said.

o____O~
Bigs: It doesn't include it - but the DLC is currently a (timed?) freebie that can be added via the Steam store page
Sachys: O____o

which is what I said.

o____O~
Reading comprehension fail on my part.. I need sleep... ><
Sachys: O____o

which is what I said.

o____O~
Bigs: Reading comprehension fail on my part.. I need sleep... ><
*knocks you out with the hammer of reading comprehension
Geddes17: Yes, it does! When I read about this new DLC I immediately checked the "DLC" section of "Borderlands 2" im my Steam library and "Commander Lilith ..." is there!

Edit: Hmm, when I think about it, I'm not so sure any longer - maybe I added it manually since it's free right now? I can't really remember ... Maybe someone else can confirm one way or the other?
Sachys: Have to add it manually as its not part of the package: https://steamdb.info/sub/322690/apps/
Thanks for the clarification, so I must have forgotten that I added it manually. Well, I'm 40 now, I guess my memory starts to fall apart ... ;-)

Change of topic: Their summer sale is over, but still no new games bundle from Humble Bundle. That really doesn't look good. When was the last one? Four weeks ago? And when was the last GOOD one? 2017?
Fanatical Fugitive Bundle

Tier 1 (€1.59)
Devil Daggers
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition

Tier 2 (€5.35)
Mars: War Logs
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
Lust for Darkness
The Town of Light
Flashing Lights - Police Fire EMS
Wings of Vi