It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: Thanks, I grabbed it for $4CAD after confirming it had all of the released DLC for both games.
Sachys: doesnt include this (new, currently free) one: https://store.steampowered.com/app/872280/Borderlands_2_Commander_Lilith__the_Fight_for_Sanctuary/
It doesn't include it - but the DLC is currently a (timed?) freebie that can be added via the Steam store page
Bigs: It doesn't include it - but the DLC is currently a (timed?) freebie that can be added via the Steam store page
O____o

which is what I said.

o____O~
Bigs: It doesn't include it - but the DLC is currently a (timed?) freebie that can be added via the Steam store page
Sachys: O____o

which is what I said.

o____O~
Reading comprehension fail on my part.. I need sleep... ><
Sachys: O____o

which is what I said.

o____O~
Bigs: Reading comprehension fail on my part.. I need sleep... ><
*knocks you out with the hammer of reading comprehension
Geddes17: Yes, it does! When I read about this new DLC I immediately checked the "DLC" section of "Borderlands 2" im my Steam library and "Commander Lilith ..." is there!

Edit: Hmm, when I think about it, I'm not so sure any longer - maybe I added it manually since it's free right now? I can't really remember ... Maybe someone else can confirm one way or the other?
Sachys: Have to add it manually as its not part of the package: https://steamdb.info/sub/322690/apps/
Thanks for the clarification, so I must have forgotten that I added it manually. Well, I'm 40 now, I guess my memory starts to fall apart ... ;-)

Change of topic: Their summer sale is over, but still no new games bundle from Humble Bundle. That really doesn't look good. When was the last one? Four weeks ago? And when was the last GOOD one? 2017?
high rated
Fanatical Fugitive Bundle

Tier 1 (€1.59)
Devil Daggers
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition

Tier 2 (€5.35)
Mars: War Logs
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
Lust for Darkness
The Town of Light
Flashing Lights - Police Fire EMS
Wings of Vi

Tier 3 (€10.75)
Redout: Enhanced Edition
Cossacks 3
Cossacks 3: Guardians of the Highlands DLC
Post edited June 19, 2019 by Grargar
Has anyone bought this 7.62 High Calibre game package on IndieGala, who could tell me whether or not it comes with 7.62 Hard Life also? I'm asking because it does not explicitly indicate it anywhere on the page or that I can tell from the IG website:

https://www.indiegala.com/store/product/762-high-calibre-brigade-e5-new-jagged-union-pack/42694

However what appears to be the exact same package on Steam:

https://store.steampowered.com/sub/42694/

does appear to come with it, as it mentions Hard Life 3 times on the page even though the "Included Items" does not mention it. It appears to be a stealth inclusion, perhaps included in the base game? I'm not certain though.

Just to be clear though, I'm only interested in hearing from someone who bought it themselves that has first hand knowledge rather than speculation. I can speculate myself already. :P

Thanks in advance.
skeletonbow: Has anyone bought this 7.62 High Calibre game package on IndieGala, who could tell me whether or not it comes with 7.62 Hard Life also? I'm asking because it does not explicitly indicate it anywhere on the page or that I can tell from the IG website:

https://www.indiegala.com/store/product/762-high-calibre-brigade-e5-new-jagged-union-pack/42694

However what appears to be the exact same package on Steam:

https://store.steampowered.com/sub/42694/

does appear to come with it, as it mentions Hard Life 3 times on the page even though the "Included Items" does not mention it. It appears to be a stealth inclusion, perhaps included in the base game? I'm not certain though.

Just to be clear though, I'm only interested in hearing from someone who bought it themselves that has first hand knowledge rather than speculation. I can speculate myself already. :P

Thanks in advance.
Well it's odd... the Steam doesn't say it comes with 7,62 Hard Life either... in fact the only place that seems to indicate it comes in the package is 7,62 Hard Life's Steam page.... which links me to a page that says it doesn't come with it.

My instinct says trust the Steam page which says you only get 2 actual AppIDs... but then the whole package is only $1.75 local currency... just grab it anyways?
Steam

7,62 High Calibre

First thread named "Read this before you start" on top in the "general discussion" forum of the game:

Quote:

"Sneaksie(RUS) [developer] 30. apr. 2014 kl. 13:02
Read this before you start
After purchasing, you have two games in your Steam library - 7,62 High Calibre and 7,62 Hard Life.

7,62 High Calibre is the original game, availbale in English, Russian, German and French languages. There is also its community patched version including excellent Blue Sun Mod. Please note that saves between these versions are not interchangable.

To switch to the modded version, open Steam properties of 7,62 High Calibre game (right-click on the game entry in Steam library), go to Betas tab and select 'community_patch_and_bsm' from the drop-down list. French version of the mod is not yet available, so please select English if you want to play a modded version. More info on Blue Sun mod is available below.

In addition, 7,62 Hard Life is a standalone expansion made by fans of the series, available in English and Russian. It includes content from 7,62 High Calibre and its official addon 7,62 Reload which was published in Russia only, as well as many additions, quests, weapons and so on. It has its own store page and Steam community forum.

The Blue Sun Mod for 7.62 High Calibre version 1.11 build 286 compiled by R@S [Steam]

First off, I want to make it clear that I'm standing on the shoulders of some very talented people and the credit goes to them and their hard work. What I've done was as easy as lying compaired to their effort. This mod uses resources from many mods, such as HardLife Addon, Immortal Badass, Blood Money, Sternum mod, SOE mod, ARM and the Bonus Mod.

The Team and people who contributed:
Carkiller, cyr_v, Dancer, Deadhead, D_F_N, Dodger Bullet, Fallout community, Geroj, Grey©, guineapig, joefoxx, kosi maz, Legionnaire=M=, Matze, Miko, Milchnilch, mr.rhodes, Nail, Nightprowler, R@S, SilverGirl, Thrillseeker, theBrain, TodeswolF, toneone1, Xelat and finally wozzi, the first team member.

Includes
- Unofficial Patch fixes (v1.06)
- A completely new quest line to play
- Blue Sun Mission Pack (47 new missions)
- A ton of new weapons, ammunition and other items
- New sectors (Dancer)
- New Game Launcher
- New Cars from the Russian "CarMod"(by Ator and cyr_v)
- 42 new mercenaries
- 18 slaves added, the bartenders handles the buying and selling
- New random encounter enemies, Slave Traders and Immortal Badasses
- The new Class System with distributable XP
- Field Radio economic and defense handler
- 7 New Uniforms from TodeswolF that gives a small camouflage bonus
- Mercs has been given a new Mechanic skill, used when repairing weapons
- New treatment system at hospitals
- New weapon repair system
- Car handler at player base
- Skyrider and MedEvac system
- New mini-campaign "Boot Camp" and "Evolution of Weapons"
- Customizable game and mod settings available in BlueSunMod.ini

Changes:
- Merc comments switch in BlueSunMod.ini
- New merc handler, recruitment through field radio or bartender
- Mechanic at player base accepts weapon manuals and upgrades a few weapons, as well as cars
- Manuals and other magazines can be read, giving a small skill bonus(player merc only)
- Dropped enemy weapons are now worn and dirty
- New mine settings (by Legionnaire=M=)
- Updated weapon textures (by Thrillseeker and SilverGirl)
- New aim and UI icons (by Deadhead)
- Added transparent window textures (by Deadhead)
- Mercs are now specialized in various classes (Snipers, Medic, Scouts...)
- Revamped inventories
- Fixed a few bugs. Well, a lot actually

And much, much more... "

Hope that is an answer you like :-).

To me it feels like you get all 3 if you buy the bundle. Price is worth a try.
Post edited June 21, 2019 by opilein
Steam has Dungeon Siege 2 for 97 cents and Dungeon Siege 3 for 2.99.

Is that still a rip off? :P
tinyE: Steam has Dungeon Siege 2 for 97 cents and Dungeon Siege 3 for 2.99.

Tbh, I actually thought the original DS the least fun of the three. :P (Not that I finished any of them)
Maybe I should put that in the "Unpopular Opinions" thread? ;)
tinyE: Steam has Dungeon Siege 2 for 97 cents and Dungeon Siege 3 for 2.99.

Leroux: Tbh, I actually thought the original DS the least fun of the three. :P (Not that I finished any of them)
Maybe I should put that in the "Unpopular Opinions" thread? ;)
Everyone is being super helpful today.

I loved the beginning of the original but it just got more and more and more and more booooooring.
I was beyond sick of it by the time I finished.
tinyE: I loved the beginning of the original but it just got more and more and more and more booooooring.
Oh. Good to know. I only played the beginning and already thought it was really boring. I always thought, since people seem to like it, it must get better later on ...
tinyE: I loved the beginning of the original but it just got more and more and more and more booooooring.
Leroux: Oh. Good to know. I only played the beginning and already thought it was really boring. I always thought, since people seem to like it, it must get better later on ...
Sadly. by the time I realized #1 wasn't going to get any better, I was too far in. I thought, shit I've come this far, I need to finish it!
Leroux: Oh. Good to know. I only played the beginning and already thought it was really boring. I always thought, since people seem to like it, it must get better later on ...
tinyE: Sadly. by the time I realized #1 wasn't going to get any better, I was too far in. I thought, shit I've come this far, I need to finish it!
How would you describe DS? I love fantasy games, but I have a vague memory of playing the demo way back when and having a negative opinion. I think it's not RPG at all, just nonstop combat, is that right? I find hack and slash boring, is that what the gameplay is?