It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: "Molemen Must Die!" looks very promising. XD
You don't like Molemen? ;)
gixgox: Fanatical reloaded one of their better bundles:

Odyssey Bundle Reloaded | Linux Mac Windows Steam | Fanatical

Tier 1:

The Last Door - Collector's Edition
Quest for Infamy
Face Noir

Tier 2:

Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller
Moebius: Empire Rising
Supreme League of Patriots
Supreme League of Patriots - Episode 2: Patriot Frames
Supreme League of Patriots – Episode 3: Ice Cold in Ellis
Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar
Lost Civilization
Tick's Tales
The Last Door: Season 2 - Collector's Edition
gixgox:
I have a few of those and this is an absolute bargain. Anyone with a remote interest in adventure games should snap this up.
gixgox: Fanatical reloaded one of their better bundles:

Odyssey Bundle Reloaded | Linux Mac Windows Steam | Fanatical

I have a few of those and this is an absolute bargain. Anyone with a remote interest in adventure games should snap this up.
supplementscene:
I got the bundle last year, though most of the games were already in my GOG library.
Hey guys, if I liked Dawn of War 2, are there any games on sale atm that are similar?

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this.
wy4786: Hey guys, if I liked Dawn of War 2, are there any games on sale atm that are similar?

the next Humble monthly has DoW III as an early unlock
wy4786: Hey guys, if I liked Dawn of War 2, are there any games on sale atm that are similar?

Men of War series has similar gameplay (squad-level real-time tactics), but in WW2 setting.
New Weeb Humble bundle >.>

Humble MangaGamer & Friends bundle - https://www.humblebundle.com/games/mangagamer-and-friends-bundle

$1 tier

eden*
Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.1 Onikakushi
Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.2 Watanagashi
A Kiss For the Petals - Remembering How We Met

BTA tier

If My Heart Had Wings
LoveKami -Divinity Stage-
Go! Go! Nippon! Complete Collection - Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ ; Go! Go! Nippon! 2015 & 2016
Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.3 Tatarigoroshi
Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.4 Himatsubushi

$10 tier

Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch. 5 Meakashi
LoveKami -Useless Goddess-
Princess Evangile All Ages Version
Free Company of Heroes 2 on the Humble Store

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/company-of-heroes-2?hmb_source=companyofheroes2_freegame&hmb_medium=banner
You da man!
In another news, if you've missed it at Humble Bundle, Homefront is currently free directly through Steam until Friday 10AM PST.
Mr.Mumbles: In another news, if you've missed it at Humble Bundle, Homefront is currently free directly through Steam until Friday 10AM PST.
It's only PLAYABLE free for the next 24 hours. I'm guessing as of 10 am tomorrow the remove it from your account. Kind of shit move from Steam but who am I to judge?
tinyE: It's only PLAYABLE free for the next 24 hours. I'm guessing as of 10 am tomorrow the remove it from your account. Kind of shit move from Steam but who am I to judge?
No, that's not it. Once you click "Install Game", it won't be removed from your account. The 24 hours is the limit you have till you can claim it permanently for free.
tinyE: It's only PLAYABLE free for the next 24 hours. I'm guessing as of 10 am tomorrow the remove it from your account. Kind of shit move from Steam but who am I to judge?
Grargar: No, that's not it. Once you click "Install Game", it won't be removed from your account. The 24 hours is the limit you have till you can claim it permanently for free.
shit, I can't install it for seven days. :P
tinyE: shit, I can't install it for seven days. :P
That's fine, you don't need to install it right away. As long as you click "Install Game" and you make sure that it has indeed been added to your account, it's there to stay.
tinyE: shit, I can't install it for seven days. :P
Grargar: That's fine, you don't need to install it right away. As long as you click "Install Game" and you make sure that it has indeed been added to your account, it's there to stay.
really?
That's two balloons for you today Grargar. :D