It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IndieGala Monday Motivation Bundle #42 of Steam games
Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!

Hangover (STEAM)
BAE 2 (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Flag N Frag (STEAM) + Trading Cards

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 12 STEAM GAMES!

Waiting for the Loop (STEAM)
Golf Extreme (STEAM)
Roulette Simulator (STEAM)
Hunahpu Quest. Mechanoid (STEAM)
Ripped Pants at Work (STEAM)
Supermagical (STEAM)
Race Arcade (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Singularity Roller (STEAM)
Link Twin (STEAM)
Make war not love is back - #5

"How do I get involved?
All you need to do is SIGN UP (and get two free SEGA Mega drive titles from the outset!) and then play any one (or more) of the MWNL feature titles. Your play hours throughout the MWNL event will then be added to the combined communities total play hours. If the communities combined efforts achieve the daily hour target**, a free prize bundle will be unlocked for everyone!
For more details about entering the promotion, please ensure you read our terms and conditions.
*Sign ups need to be over 18 and provide a valid Steam ID and email address to register
**Daily hourly targets will be measured through a 24-hour period from 9am GMT - 9am GMT"

https://www.makewarnotlove.com/

http://store.steampowered.com/app/801990/MAKE_WAR_NOT_LOVE_5/
amok: Make war not love is back - #5

"How do I get involved?
All you need to do is SIGN UP (and get two free SEGA Mega drive titles from the outset!) and then play any one (or more) of the MWNL feature titles. Your play hours throughout the MWNL event will then be added to the combined communities total play hours. If the communities combined efforts achieve the daily hour target**, a free prize bundle will be unlocked for everyone!
For more details about entering the promotion, please ensure you read our terms and conditions.
*Sign ups need to be over 18 and provide a valid Steam ID and email address to register
**Daily hourly targets will be measured through a 24-hour period from 9am GMT - 9am GMT"

https://www.makewarnotlove.com/

http://store.steampowered.com/app/801990/MAKE_WAR_NOT_LOVE_5/
someone leaked the reward list on steamgifts:

Reward List:

Register:

The Revenge of Shinobi
Streets of Rage 2

Day 1:

Total War: WARHAMMER II - The Grim and the Grave
Total War: WARHAMMER - The Grim and the Grave
Viking: Battle for Asgard

Day 2:

Company of Heroes 2 - Victory at Stalingrad Mission Pack
Binary Domain

Day 3:

Total War: WARHAMMER - Blood for the Blood God
Total War: WARHAMMER II - Blood for the Blood God II
Alpha Protocol

Day 4:

Renegade Ops

Day 5:

Company of Heroes

#dunno, if any of this is true and even if it is, some goals have to be reached to unlock the rewards if I understand correctly, but at least this way one can see if it's worth for him giving away email address + linking the steam account.
No point and click adventures...I'm out!

I'm a lover not a fighter.
Post edited February 13, 2018 by 51nikopol
The Humble Hunie Sekai Bundle

$1
Machina of the Planet Tree -Planet Ruler-
RaidersSphere4th
Sunrider Academy (Also for Mac and Linux)
KARAKARA
fault - milestone one (Also for Mac and Linux)
fault - milestone two side:above (Also for Mac and Linux)

BTA
HuniePop (Also for Mac and Linux)
HunieCam Studio (Also for Mac and Linux)
Root Double -Before Crime * After Days- Xtend Edition
Sunrider: Liberation Day - Captain's Edition (Also for Mac and Linux)
A Magical High School Girl
Just Deserts (Also for Mac and Linux)
More stuff next week

$12
Saku Saku: Love Blooms with the Cherry Blossoms
KARAKARA2
NEKO-NIN exHeart
NEKO-NIN exHeart +PLUS Nachi
NEKO-NIN exHeart +PLUS Saiha

HuniePop and HunieCam Studio have both DRM-Free downloads and Steam keys. The rest of the games are only available as Steam keys.
Post edited February 13, 2018 by Grargar
Meh, too many repeats in first two tiers. :/
Free game on the GOG front page.

Also, for those who never check the front page (usually me), also Chinese New Year sale through 2.20.
bler144: [...] Also, for those who never check the front page (usually me), [...]
You were not alone, but ever since GOG introduced the "redirect to the front page on login/logout" bug more than a year ago, I get to see it plenty, and suspect that I'll keep seeing it for another year...
bler144: [...] Also, for those who never check the front page (usually me), [...]
HypersomniacLive: You were not alone, but ever since GOG introduced the "redirect to the front page on login/logout" bug more than a year ago, I get to see it plenty, and suspect that I'll keep seeing it for another year...
Heh - I'm only seeing it now because I cleared my cache and pretty much everything else prior to taking my laptop on the road.
bler144: [...] taking my laptop on the road.
Sounds like a road film.
"One man. One machine. One road. Infinite possibilities. Will he escape the ghosts of his past, will he confront the demons of his present, or will he find true happines, will he find... himself? See Bler in "The Tourist", as he looks for ram in all the wrong places. In theatres this summer, and streaming to your laptop this spring."
Post edited February 15, 2018 by BlueMooner
BlueMooner: "One man. One machine. One road. Infinite possibilities. Will he escape the ghosts of his past, will he confront the demons of his present, or will he find true happines, will he find... himself? See Bler in "The Tourist", as he looks for ram in all the wrong places. In theatres this summer, and streaming to your laptop this spring."
Sounds awesome. I'd totally go see it.
BlueMooner: "One man. One machine. One road. Infinite possibilities. Will he escape the ghosts of his past, will he confront the demons of his present, or will he find true happines, will he find... himself? See Bler in "The Tourist", as he looks for ram in all the wrong places. In theatres this summer, and streaming to your laptop this spring."
The Tourist

He has cleared his cache
Gaming deals thread
JunglePredator: Gaming deals thread
What just happened? Groundhog Day!