It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As much as I would love Dirt Rally and... well F1 2016 is decent from what I heard (for some reason I have it on steam wishlist... but there is 2017 version already...) I don't really see myself buying it. I guess 1st tier is nice just for F1 Race Stars that seems to be nice game but all other F1 before 2016 are kind of pointless? I don't know anymore. Wish there was some older games like Colin McRae Rally 2.0 or even 1st one (but I know they are nowhere to be found).
I wonder what games will be added.
Post edited November 28, 2017 by Trid
Trid: Wish there was some older games like Colin McRae Rally 2.0 or even 1st one (but I know they are nowhere to be found).
Considering how many racing games has Codemasters removed from stores thanks to the expiration of car licenses, the odds are very bad (and I say this charitably).
Trid: I wonder what games will be added.
Probably GRID Autosport and its DLC packs.
Post edited November 28, 2017 by Grargar
I'm pretty much only interested in Micro Machines World Series, and I'm not dropping $15 for it.

I don't remember them having "more games next week" in the top tier before?
I expected somebody else to have already commented on it, but this new bundle is going to run for 3 weeks instead of the usual 2. Will this be the new standard for Humble bundles? Will this mean that there'll always be 3 game bundles going at the same time?
Welcome to IGN (ahem) I mean humblebundle, where you pay for vouchers that give you a discount on games? :p
fishbaits: Welcome to IGN (ahem) I mean humblebundle, where you pay for vouchers that give you a discount on games? :p
that's been going for at least a year, long before IGN bought humble.
First time ever noticed it.
Big racing sale over at Humble.

i can't link to it

hmmmmm
Post edited November 29, 2017 by tinyE
tinyE: Big racing sale over at Humble.

i can't link to it

hmmmmm
https://www.humblebundle.com/games/codemasters-racing-2017
tinyE: Big racing sale over at Humble.

i can't link to it

hmmmmm
fishbaits: https://www.humblebundle.com/games/codemasters-racing-2017
thank you.
i picked up the first offer.
So far F1 Stars is a great game made awful by those stupid power ups.
Fanatical swept up some crumbles again, and put them in a pick + mix bundle:

Pick-and-Mix - Discovery Pick + Mix Bundle | Fanatical
IndieGala | Hump Day Bundle #48 Steam Bundle

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

WAR DRONES (STEAM)
Lines by Nestor Yavorskyy (STEAM)
Don't Tax Me, Bro! (STEAM)

$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Mad Games Tycoon (STEAM)
Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Chicago 1930 : The Prohibition (STEAM)
Thing-in-Itself (STEAM)
Alien Arena: Warriors Of Mars (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Superflight (STEAM)
League of Evil (STEAM) + Trading Cards
**10 GalaGold**[www.indiegala.com]
Post edited November 30, 2017 by gixgox
gixgox: IndieGala | Hump Day Bundle #48 Steam Bundle

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

WAR DRONES (STEAM)
Lines by Nestor Yavorskyy (STEAM)
Don't Tax Me, Bro! (STEAM)

$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Mad Games Tycoon (STEAM)
Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Chicago 1930 : The Prohibition (STEAM)
Thing-in-Itself (STEAM)
Alien Arena: Warriors Of Mars (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Superflight (STEAM)
League of Evil (STEAM) + Trading Cards
**10 GalaGold**[www.indiegala.com]
To be indiegala.... there is some surprisingly decent games in there. the asking price is well worth it for Mad Games Tycoon, Cornerstone and Superflight. League of Evil is a good and tight hard platformer, for those who like them (i dont... but an online version is found here)
gixgox: Fanatical swept up some crumbles again, and put them in a pick + mix bundle:

Pick-and-Mix - Discovery Pick + Mix Bundle | Fanatical
Well, it has Precoursors in there , get it for £1.29 (which is about -85%) and add 4 more bonus games. It is now a bit of a cult game, open world sci-fi FPS. Hugely ambitious, though not quite achieving it, but it is fun and has become a bit of gaming history. For the other four, I would recommend
Tailwind,
Leashed Soul,
Boxlife
and Conjuntalia
Post edited November 30, 2017 by amok
Doom (2016) GBP 6.66 on Fanatical for 4 days.
Select the Doom Bundle and pay for Tier 1 only - buy the rest of the Doom games here on GOG :)

Alternatively, wait for it to release here, the last Enigmatic Hint is probably for Max Payne, but it might as well be Doom too...