It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JunglePredator: There's no rules against it.... it's just... well *points at muntdefems* something ppl don't like
muntdefems: Well, first of all I must say I don't follow this thread regularly, so if posting referrals is actually something common around here and the regulars are OK with it, then I've got nothing to say on the matter. [...]
No. No it isn't. referral links have always been frowned upon very heavily in here, and is one of the reason why you very rarely see shortened links as they often hide it. has been like this since the beginning
SolidSnale: I won't post any referral in the future if this bums people out, but like in the past for GMG, I only posted referrals when both users gained something from it.
Like it was said it not just only bums people obviously out it's also against GOGs TOC so probably you made the right decision to not post future referrals.

But just to add my 2cts. I understand your point of view - why not also gaining something from it as long as nobody is harmed by it and I make clear that this is a referra? Well, this whole thread is all about pointing out deals without gaining anything for yourself by that ... no matter if intended or not. It just makes this different and it takes the whole "wow, thank you for finding this great deal for all of us" feeling out of the thing. So I can also understand how some people might have a problem with it.
muntdefems: Well, first of all I must say I don't follow this thread regularly, so if posting referrals is actually something common around here and the regulars are OK with it, then I've got nothing to say on the matter. The low ratings on both posts seem to point in the other direction, though (just for the record, I didn't downvote any of them).

It's only that SolidSnale's post kinda rubbed me the wrong way, presenting it as a generous, selfless announcement of a nice deal. Extra marks for making claims (those $20 as credit) that I still couldn't find anywhere.
SolidSnale: Maybe the post can be read like that, because I typed from my phone and really I didn't put much effort on writing the post. And also I have the referral saved on the bookmark, and I didn't even edited that. So yeah, maybe the post can be read as "selfish", but that wasn't the intention honestly. In the past in this same thread I used to link the promotion, and everytime I linked my referral, I specificed what I would get and what the user using it would get (eventually).
You can check it by looking at my post history. I did it every single time, but this time simply I couldn't. I posted a short message with the intention to edit it later, but since I saw the post istantly downrepped and the "negative" quote, I gave up on the idea.
I won't post any referral in the future if this bums people out, but like in the past for GMG, I only posted referrals when both users gained something from it.
I didn't down vote you... some ppl... they just gotta be negative.

Anyways... do remember... every subscriber gets a referral... there's probably like 10,000 users on GOG alone that can post the exact same thing.

As for the question about the $20 thingy... there was actually a deal like that but I couldn't get the link. If people use my referral link I get $8 for each subscription (any length & max of 30) & if they use my discount referral I don't think I get anything. I think there's also a time limit to the $8/subscription.
But I can't say for sure if the $20 deal is still on.
I hope it is... I had to renew every 3 months this year cause it wasn't sure if it'd be worth it... if the $20 store credit for a yearly subscription is still on it'll make it worth it to do the one transaction for me.

And as to where the $20 comes from... it's virtual $$. Doesn't exist. When you buy a product from HB they might take a slight hit from you getting the $20 off or the free $20 product... but chances are they'll make a lot more with you subscribing.
It's a pity GOG's forum don't have "thread inside message" feature so we can keep this thread clean for GAMING DEALS and still gogers can flame a lot and post everything outside this thread's topic there :-(
Vovchigus: It's a pity GOG's forum don't have "thread inside message" feature so we can keep this thread clean for GAMING DEALS and still gogers can flame a lot and post everything outside this thread's topic there :-(
If you think this thread is not clean anymore you have not been long enough to the forums. In nearly EVERY thread in nearly every forum you will find at least some posts that are a bit off topic and after a few of them you try to go back to topic. Problem solved and no need to get angry as long as we are not talking about several pages.
Winter sale of strategy games: Up to 75% off at Matrixgames (until Jan 7th)
on Origin: Mirror's Edge Catalyst is €5 and Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY is €12.
Post edited November 26, 2017 by dyscode
SolidSnale: Maybe the post can be read like that, because I typed from my phone and really I didn't put much effort on writing the post. And also I have the referral saved on the bookmark, and I didn't even edited that. So yeah, maybe the post can be read as "selfish", but that wasn't the intention honestly. In the past in this same thread I used to link the promotion, and everytime I linked my referral, I specificed what I would get and what the user using it would get (eventually).
You can check it by looking at my post history. I did it every single time, but this time simply I couldn't. I posted a short message with the intention to edit it later, but since I saw the post istantly downrepped and the "negative" quote, I gave up on the idea.
I won't post any referral in the future if this bums people out, but like in the past for GMG, I only posted referrals when both users gained something from it.
JunglePredator: I didn't down vote you... some ppl... they just gotta be negative.

Anyways... do remember... every subscriber gets a referral... there's probably like 10,000 users on GOG alone that can post the exact same thing.

As for the question about the $20 thingy... there was actually a deal like that but I couldn't get the link. If people use my referral link I get $8 for each subscription (any length & max of 30) & if they use my discount referral I don't think I get anything. I think there's also a time limit to the $8/subscription.
But I can't say for sure if the $20 deal is still on.
I hope it is... I had to renew every 3 months this year cause it wasn't sure if it'd be worth it... if the $20 store credit for a yearly subscription is still on it'll make it worth it to do the one transaction for me.

And as to where the $20 comes from... it's virtual $$. Doesn't exist. When you buy a product from HB they might take a slight hit from you getting the $20 off or the free $20 product... but chances are they'll make a lot more with you subscribing.
I posted the deal because every subscriber to a yearly Monthly would get 20$ back in their wallet, if they sub within the 27th (tomorrow).
And also there's not a specific deal, you just need to sub for 1 year to see the 20$ added to your Humble wallet.
Fanatical Nemesis Bundle 4

€1
From the Depths
Damned
Marooners

€5.09
Valley
STASIS
Bohemian Killing
Lethe - Episode One
Project Remedium
The Uncertain: Episode 1 - The Last Quiet Day
Steamburg
Guardians of Ember - Fanatical Edition

€10.09
Dex
The Sexy Brutale
Indie Game Lover Bundle #36 - 9 Amazing Steam games

$1.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 9 STEAM GAMES:

Heavy Destinies (STEAM)
BACK TO THE EGG! (STEAM)
CRYLINE (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Freedom: A Time to Reckon (STEAM)
Grav Grav Gravity (STEAM)
FallenCore (STEAM)
StrainZ-1: Elimination (STEAM)
Cutie Paws (STEAM)
Aerial Destruction (STEAM) + Trading Cards
**10 GalaGold**[www.indiegala.com]
Chrono.gg are doing new deals every three hours, game runs out if sold fast enough.

Someone snagged what will be in the sale.

$5 Enter the Gungeon
$4 OneShot
$20 Galaxy Civilizations III + Mercenaries Expansion
$5 Chronicon
$15 Shadow Warrior 2
$5 Ultimate Chicken Horse
$14 Car Mechanic Simulator 2018
$8 SUPERHOT

https://i.imgur.com/lLaDj1c.jpg
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is so good game! It's on steam for a cookie price and I highly recommend it!
Fanatical Nemesis 4 Bundle

Tier 1 - $1 / $0.89:
From the Depths
Damned
Marooners

Tier 2 - $4.99 / £4.49:
Valley
STASIS
Bohemian Killing
Lethe - Episode One
Project Remedium
The Uncertain: Episode 1 - The Last Quiet Day
Steamburg
Guardians of Ember - Fanatical Edition

Tier 3 - $9.99 / £8.99:
Dex
The Sexy Brutale
Bulletstorm Flull Clip Edition is $15 on https://www.chrono.gg/
Humble Codemasters Racing Bundle

$1
F1 RACE STARS
F1 2011
F1 2012
Toybox Turbos

BTA
GRID 2 (Also for Mac)
F1 2014
F1 2015 (Also for Linux)
F1 RACE STARS + Season Pass
60% off DiRT 4 Coupon
40% off F1 2017 Coupon
F1 2017 DLC - 1988 McLAREN MP4/4 Classic Car (Also for Mac and Linux)
DiRT 4 DLC - Hyundai R5 Rally Car
DiRT 4 DLC - Team Booster Pack
More games next week

$15
Micro Machines World Series (Also for Mac and Linux)
F1 2016 (Also for Mac)
DiRT Rally (Also for Mac and Linux)
F1 2016 DLC - Career Booster Pack (Also for Mac)
GRID 2: All in DLC Pack (Also for Mac)
More games next week

Every game/DLC requires a Steam account.
Post edited November 28, 2017 by Grargar