It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Sims3 is $5 on Steam but I've heard if you liked #2 you won't like #3.
More like $100 with all that DLC. =P I never could get far into part 3. That big "open" environment also never did much for me. Sims 2 is my favorite, and I do have soft spot for the original. If only EA decided to let GOG sell Sims 1 plus expansions. One can dream...
tinyE: Sims3 is $5 on Steam but I've heard if you liked #2 you won't like #3.
mistermumbles: More like $100 with all that DLC. =P I never could get far into part 3. That big "open" environment also never did much for me. Sims 2 is my favorite, and I do have soft spot for the original. If only EA decided to let GOG sell Sims 1 plus expansions. One can dream...
I was able to trade up #2 to #2 Complete for free on Origin a few years ago. I'll stick with that. Thanks.
When the games on Humble are marked with a Windows symbol and a Steam symbol does that mean the game is available as a Windows download and as Steam key or does it mean the Windows version of the game requires Steam to run?
eiii: When the games on Humble are marked with a Windows symbol and a Steam symbol does that mean the game is available as a Windows download and as Steam key or does it mean the Windows version of the game requires Steam to run?
They're all Steam keys. If there was a standalone installer it would also show a "DRM Free" logo.
The Indie Reverie Bundle of Steam games

The Indie Reverie Bundle[www.indiegala.com] just went LIVE with 12 awesome Steam indie games (9 with Trading Cards)!

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

Jumping Tank (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Riot of the numbers (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Little Jack's Adventures (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Highway to the Moon (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Tourists Kidnapped a Little Bear (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Monster RPG 2 (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Nanobots (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Just Bones (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Winexy (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Shiny Gauntlet (STEAM)
A Week of Circus Terror (STEAM)
Judas (STEAM)
mistermumbles: They're all Steam keys. If there was a standalone installer it would also show a "DRM Free" logo.
I was afraid of that. Civ5 plus backup copies for my Civ3 and Civ4 disks DRM free for $15 only would have been too good to be true.

Thanks!
"Styx: Master of Shadows" historically lowest 5.99€ in steam.
murcielago: "Styx: Master of Shadows" historically lowest 5.99€ in steam.
And in a relate story, "STYX: Greatest Hits" has been moved to the dollar bin at all local record stores.
Post edited February 24, 2017 by tinyE
tinyE: And in a relate story, "STYX: Greatest Hits" has been moved to the dollar bin at all local record stores.
HA! Fake news!!!

There are no local record stores.
tinyE: And in a relate story, "STYX: Greatest Hits" has been moved to the dollar bin at all local record stores.
yogsloth: HA! Fake news!!!

There are no local record stores.
You can find vintage stores around. But yes, the massive chains are all gone.
Indiegala Friday Special Bundle #46 of Steam games

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

The Pasture (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Felix Jumpman (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Vindictive Drive (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

HitBox (STEAM)
SurvHive (STEAM)
Tyran (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Hellphobia (STEAM)
Factory Engineer (STEAM)
Blues and Bullets - Episode 1 (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Aliens Go Home Run (STEAM) + Trading Cards
I was just about to post the same. A very unique take on stealth, with a healthy dose quirkiness and humor.
I'm really looking forwards to the sequel.

Some might say I have too much time on my hands.
Post edited February 25, 2017 by Ricky_Bobby
Nuuvem has Shadow of Mordor - GOTY Edition on sale for $3.99. Activation works worldwide, "except South America, Europe and United Kingdom and Asia".

(I think this is the lowest I've seen it before, so I bought it...not like it can get much cheaper, anyways. =P)
high rated
expopower: worldwide, "except South America, Europe and United Kingdom and Asia".
If it works in N. America, then let's call it "worldwide"! O.o
expopower: Nuuvem has Shadow of Mordor - GOTY Edition on sale for $3.99. Activation works worldwide, "except South America, Europe and United Kingdom and Asia".

(I think this is the lowest I've seen it before, so I bought it...not like it can get much cheaper, anyways. =P)
One (well, several ;p) word of advice about this game.
It is made for consoles/controllers.

I've finally got around to DLing it (bought ages ago) & it's horrific. Even posted a review against game before saw this hehe.
It has several functions bound to a single key.
I was fighting some mobs, almost had boss dead too. Press Space to run to catch up to one of them. Nope! Game decided to make me jump onto rope above me & slide me half way across the map.
Same key is also climb/drop etc, other binds are just as horrendous.

Loads say the game is great if you get into it & it does look good, but you've been warned ;)